Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Lounge upgrades at KUL (Regional and Domestic)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge upgrades at KUL (Regional and Domestic)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2017, 5:48 am
Suspended

Hi everyone,

I am totally new to MH so sorry if it has been answered before. Is there any restrictions regarding lounge access for saphire member traveling in domestic flight in Y ? Or should I be able to access all of the OW lounges listed above ?

Thanks
Old Jul 2, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Jeff_
Hi everyone,

I am totally new to MH so sorry if it has been answered before. Is there any restrictions regarding lounge access for saphire member traveling in domestic flight in Y ? Or should I be able to access all of the OW lounges listed above ?

Thanks
Since you're Sapphire you have access to all those lounges when flying on MH or any other OW airline.
However, if you're only flying domestically, you can only be in the domestic terminal which only has the MH Domestic Lounge.
Old Jul 2, 2017, 9:08 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by quinzinho
Since you're Sapphire you have access to all those lounges when flying on MH or any other OW airline.
However, if you're only flying domestically, you can only be in the domestic terminal which only has the MH Domestic Lounge.
Thanks for the answer, I am arriving from QR, is there any arrival lounge that I can use or should I directly head to the domestic lounge ?
​​​​​
Old Jul 2, 2017, 9:36 pm

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
Thanks for the answer, I am arriving from QR, is there any arrival lounge that I can use or should I directly head to the domestic lounge ?
​​​​​
You should be able to use the OW lounges in the satellite building then. Just make sure to head for the main terminal (and clear immigration) on time.
Old Jul 2, 2017, 11:40 pm
Suspended

You should be able to use the OW lounges in the satellite building then. Just make sure to head for the main terminal (and clear immigration) on time.
Great. Thanks !!
Old Jul 3, 2017, 12:22 am

Are you sure MH provides arrivals lounge access for passengers travelling in QR?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by eminere
Are you sure MH provides arrivals lounge access for passengers travelling in QR?
Yup. Have experience with this. Also in this thread (first 2-3 pages) there's people who have done the same (albeit also 1 person who had less luck).
So, usually not a problem!
Old Jul 3, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
I think @Jeff_ is connecting to a domestic MH flight, so the basis for entry will be the onward MH flight rather than the inbound QR.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 1:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Great. Thanks !!
Follow the domestic transfer signs and clear immigration dedicated for domestic transfers right next to the domestic gates, makes for a much faster and easier connection.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by SilverChris
I think @Jeff_ is connecting to a domestic MH flight, so the basis for entry will be the onward MH flight rather than the inbound QR.
So you can use the international MH lounge even if your next onward flight is domestic?
Old Jul 5, 2017, 8:09 am

The current MH lounges in KL are way below par .
MH ought to look for directions for future lounges from CX HKG and QF SYD lounges .
Even following half of these amazing examples would be better than what we have been having to endure with thus far .
Old Aug 8, 2017, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 1MM
Does anyone know if the regional lounge is on track to re-open next week? Thanks
Old Aug 8, 2017, 1:22 pm

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
So you can use the international MH lounge even if your next onward flight is domestic?
Yes.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 3:10 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Will be departing to SIN 13th Sep, are we suppose to use the golden lounge at the main terminal? I assume it is the one under renovation and shall be open by then, correct?
Old Aug 9, 2017, 3:36 am
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by Ausriver
Will be departing to SIN 13th Sep, are we suppose to use the golden lounge at the main terminal? I assume it is the one under renovation and shall be open by then, correct?
The main international lounge at the Sat building is open. That closes soon I think for a major reno. The regional lounge which is in the main terminal building is supposed to open at the end of Aug.

Not sure which airline you are flying out of KLIA with but the Sat lounge is accessible by the monorail from the main building anyways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.