Wiki Posts
Search

the luxury hotels of Beverly Hills

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2024, 2:55 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, SWA CP
Originally Posted by Hennebou
Hi everyone,

I'm contemplating a trip to LA at the end of May. I want to stay in Beverly Hills.

Due to budget constraints, my choices are limited to Beverly Wilshire, Maybourne (I have corporate rates at both) or Peninsula (with my TA being part of PenClub, I could get a decent price as well). I can't go to the BHH nor the Bel-Air.

From this thread, there seems to be a lot of negativity around the Wilshire. From the pictures of the rooms on the website, I'm not sure why that is -- they seem to have the best "hard product" out of the three options? I'm not a huge fan of the "english countryside hotels" vibe (Peninsula).

Given these considerations, is the general advice that the Maybourne is the best option?

Thank you!
Of the hotels you mention here, the Wilshire is dead last by a *wide* margin. It is big and impersonal. Just meh. I'd rather be at the FS BH. I prefer the Pen to the Maybourne, but I understand why others prefer the Maybourne.
KatW likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.