Search

Where are you going next?

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2017, 12:07 am

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Principe di Savoia in a couple of days.
Old May 9, 2017, 2:33 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

There definitely was a Club Med on Bora Bora, I saw it. It looked decent, unlike the one on Moorea which from the outside looked like a prison with high walls and guard towers.

Currently at PH NYC.
Old May 10, 2017, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by JohnRain
Principe di Savoia in a couple of days.
Consider it periodically....
Old May 10, 2017, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Diamond
Doing three nights in August at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam followed by four nights at Aman Sveti Stefan. Considering shortening Amsterdam to two nights to extend Montenegro, but unsure, as the city would be a good place to overcome jet lag and we've never been to Amsterdam before.
Old May 10, 2017, 10:33 pm
Original Member

Fly Saturday out of SFO to PVR for a week at Las Alamandas, on the Costalegre, about 120KM south of Puerto Vallarta. Our third visit over the last 20 years or so.
http://alamandas.com
Old May 11, 2017, 1:19 am

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
Short trip to Hong Kong next week. 3 nights at the RC

Follow by my long vacation. Munich, Bavarian Alps, Salzburg, Berlin, Copenhagen, Paris and London.
Old May 11, 2017, 6:02 am

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, RC STARS, Rosewood Elite, Bellini, SPG LP, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub
Just got back from the White Elephant, with visits to the Jared Coffin House and the Wauwinet.

Next up is St. Lucia with stays at: Cap Maison, Jade Mountain, Ladera, and Sugar Beach

Mexico in early autumn: Chable Resort and Esencia
Old May 12, 2017, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by luxtrvlwrks
Next up is St. Lucia with stays at: Cap Maison, Jade Mountain, Ladera, and Sugar Beach
I look forward to your report - we are currently at Sugar Beach and loving it here. We had dinner at the Cliff at Cap Maison - very good food.
Old May 13, 2017, 1:33 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club
Next weekend Dubai for a few days with the family
​​​​​​June - 3 x visits to Germany with work ( 2 x bike brands 1 x running brand)
August - Croatia and Slovenia for a friends wedding
September - Mallorca to compete at challenge peguera
November - its a surprise for our 5th wedding anniversary
Old May 13, 2017, 2:43 pm

We are currently in Rosewood London, beautiful building, good dining options. Some service problems but good recovery, therefore try not to complain a lot. :-)
We were some weeks ago in Portofino, Belmond Splendido, which was a very memorable stay. Now planning to discover other Belmond properties in Europe before the summer holiday in France, Caruso and San Michele in June.
Old May 23, 2017, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Shangri-La Paris
Old May 23, 2017, 6:46 pm

Zil Payson - leaving Saturday
Prince Gallery - after
Old May 23, 2017, 10:59 pm
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: UA GS 3MM, NH PLT
Check that. We've swapped out the Vietnam portions (Japan stays the same) for yet another African safari in 2 different conservancies in the Masai Mara area of Kenya. Wildlife/nature always seems to win out for us as of late.

- Mara Plains Camp (by Great Plans, the group responsible for top-notch camps including Zarafa and Duba Plains in Botswana)
- Serian Ngare (each booking is allocated a private vehicle/guide - very rare, and very awesome.)

Originally Posted by KI-NRT
Just finalized our plans for this coming December:
- Four Seasons The Nam Hai, Hoi An
- Amanoi
- RC Tokyo
- Gora Kadan
- FS Kyoto

Last edited by KI-NRT; May 23, 2017 at 11:43 pm
Old May 24, 2017, 5:18 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by KI-NRT
Check that. We've swapped out the Vietnam portions (Japan stays the same) for yet another African safari in 2 different conservancies in the Masai Mara area of Kenya. Wildlife/nature always seems to win out for us as of late.

- Mara Plains Camp (by Great Plans, the group responsible for top-notch camps including Zarafa and Duba Plains in Botswana)
- Serian Ngare (each booking is allocated a private vehicle/guide - very rare, and very awesome.)
We may intersect in Japan!

Recently confirmed for December:

- MO Tokyo
- Nikko Kanazawa
- Shiraume Ryokan in Kyoto
- RC Kyoto

Next Month, Norway:

- 29|2 Aurland
- Hotel Alexandra, Loen
- Storfjord Hotel
Old May 24, 2017, 6:29 am
DSI
formerly declinespecificinformatiom

We did Serian for that exact same reason. Not only is it private, but the guiding is superb. If and when we go to Tanzania we'd stick with them.

I've long since been making the arguments for upping the definitions of luxury on this forum but save for Macmyday, I feel like I'm entirely alone against a sea of "Aman is the best!"

Coming up soon, Gansevoort NYC and Ani Anguilla. I'd be willing to do a TR on the latter, but I really don't think it would fit anyone's interest here. Aside from Mac, any other interest in super luxury here? Let me know!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.