Wiki Posts
Search

LH group wants feedback on "Customer Friendliness"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2024, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
LH group wants feedback on "Customer Friendliness"

There are certainly folks on here with thoughts/opinions on LH group's customer service, so here is your chance to tell them what you think...

https://cocreationhub.lufthansagroup...hkeit/overview
chris63 and HKG1111 like this.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 1:29 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by supine
There are certainly folks on here with thoughts/opinions on LH group's customer service, so here is your chance to tell them what you think...

https://cocreationhub.lufthansagroup...hkeit/overview
I'd wish they run a survey about customers impression of reading comprehension of LH Customer Service folks as looking at those replies one gets when writing in, very rarely do they address the actual query, definitely not the first time around, sometimes never .
chris63, worldclubber and sw1x like this.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 2:30 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by demue
I'd wish they run a survey about customers impression of reading comprehension of LH Customer Service folks as looking at those replies one gets when writing in, very rarely do they address the actual query, definitely not the first time around, sometimes never .
That was exactly my short reply to the survey: find someone who can understand our message and don't send us canned and irrelevant replies.
demue, chris63, the810 and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 4:53 am

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
Same here told them that their written answers often did not match the requests - or are completely ignored, that they do often not meet the legal requirements and have outsourced their customer services to courts and last but not least the 2 calls out of 3 end up with an agent that is not willing and/or able to understand and help me with my requests...
Old Mar 2, 2024, 2:13 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by worldclubber
That was exactly my short reply to the survey: find someone who can understand our message and don't send us canned and irrelevant replies.
Same here. I pointed out that Ryanair agents are easily reached via online chat and very helpful with actually solving the problem I have, compared to Lufthansa CS which requires me to fax them a copy of letter signed with my blood and then after few weeks replies to something I never asked...
demue, sw1x, chris63 and 1 others like this.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 11:01 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
LH Customer service on the phone is a big problem- agents in contract call centres unable or unwilling to help because they do not have a working knowledge of English or German, the working languages of LH.
sw1x, the810, chris63 and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 10:34 am

Programs: M&M Senator
Originally Posted by FlyerLX
LH Customer service on the phone is a big problem- agents in contract call centres unable or unwilling to help because they do not have a working knowledge of English or German, the working languages of LH.
I submitted a similar response, and as soon as I wrote a four sentence paragraph the program thanked me for my input and ended the 'interview'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.