Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is LH playing married segments games?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2022, 6:38 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by chris63
On a F ticket thats peanuts, im not aware of any Bank that would consider that a result.
OT: I've worked with some such banks. They were the type to be so preoccupied with counting pennies, they missed fivers blowing away in the wind.
chris63 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 7:05 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The 'bank always wins' is a literal translation of the german phrase which is the 'house always wins' in english
Old Aug 23, 2022, 10:17 am

Programs: United 1K, Bonvoy Platinum, Honors Gold
I noticed the same as OP when booking a flight to India. My workaround was to set it up as a multi-city trip and had managed to find better availability, though at a slightly higher price a few hundred to a thousand more. Since mine is a business trip Concur pulled together a better itinerary and rate than I could on my own.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.