Wiki Posts
Search

LH Group Summer 2022 Schedule Update

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2022, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
LH pays a flat 1000/2000/4000€ for downgrades from I/A/F to C.
that is against the rules and if I am sufficiently irate that they can’t run proper operations I will make them pay. 75% off the segment value is more than that and I won’t let them get away with it.
Old Sep 19, 2022, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Seems quite reasonable to charge €1000 for O from Business though.
Old Sep 19, 2022, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by cfischer
that is against the rules and if I am sufficiently irate that they can’t run proper operations I will make them pay. 75% off the segment value is more than that and I won’t let them get away with it.
You got it wrong. This is not a downgrade in the sense of EU Reg. 261/04 this far out.

You are of course entitled to a fare difference but you need to take this up with UA (in add. to the EUR 1,000 you will get upon request from LH, but I expect LH to refer you to UA once the agent realise that this is an UA award).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.