Wiki Posts
Search

LOT Polish reopens lounges

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2023, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by the810
I have to admit I once ate 10 (small) packs of Prince Polo in the KRK dump lounge because that was the only edible item they had. And also because they go very well with the cheap white wine they serve.

Not exactly a Christmas dinner but close enough.
There’s more food than GDN, RZE, LUZ, BZG, POZ, SZZ, IEG, RDO arguably WRO and KTW, as there’s several protein elements from Bacowka, along with two salads one with protein and a soup.
AlicorporateUK likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2023, 8:46 am

Programs: M&M,M&B,AMC,HH
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
One can only be heartened by the current “beer state-of-play” at GDN…

KTW
Old Oct 7, 2023, 9:35 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
There’s virtually no food here either (if we were to exclude paluszki and cheese sandwiches ) and so has always been the case, for that matter.
I know. But there's beer (the kind of beer you can actually drink), so I forgive them.

Originally Posted by hugolover
There’s more food than GDN, RZE, LUZ, BZG, POZ, SZZ, IEG, RDO arguably WRO and KTW, as there’s several protein elements from Bacowka, along with two salads one with protein and a soup.
Yes. But the beer...

RDO has a lounge???
Old Oct 7, 2023, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

There’s no lounge in 3 of the airports I mentioned 😄 so better in every case. I forgot SZY, which does, but it’s not used.
the810 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

At CDG, LOT have confirmed the Star Alliance lounge which is presently available for their departures (after passport but before security) will close on 29FEB. I wonder what access will be arranged given both the new non-Schengen Star and LH are inaccessible? The only possible option would be Extime.

Hardly anyone non-LHG is left in T1 Schengen anyway. OU is 2D, LG is 2G, TP is ORY. This will be why the "old" Star alliance lounge is in Priority Pass.

I believe only LOT would pay, because SK don't provide contract lounges.

With just 3 departures per day, can't LOT use the 60+ pier and gain access to the LH lounge?

Last edited by hugolover; Feb 15, 2024 at 9:35 am
Old Feb 15, 2024, 8:35 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
LX is in T1, not T2G, however LG is there (LG being a M&M carrier, but not *A)

LH lounge would make most sense for LO, I suppose. But if not, then Extime is the only option.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I meant to write LG, not LX! Obviously that’s why I wrote 2G.

LOT pax simply can’t access LH unless they change the gates that LO fly from.
iLied likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 1:28 pm

Programs: M&M Senator
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
LX is in T1, not T2G, however LG is there (LG being a M&M carrier, but not *A)

LH lounge would make most sense for LO, I suppose. But if not, then Extime is the only option.
Glad you made the correction, as I was in T2G last week and I was astounded that I did not notice LX there, and wondered why and how LX would want to fly out of a terminal that looks like the PKS in Siedlce.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.