Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT Polish reopens lounges

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2022, 4:42 pm

Programs: LH FTL
I will be flying FRA-WAW-DEL with my two kids. I am FTL and kids have no status.

is there anyway we all can get access to LOT lounges in Warsaw ? Is payment an option ?
Old Apr 10, 2022, 9:39 pm

Programs: A3*G LH*G
If kids are 12 or less then they can get into Polonez or Mazurek lounge with you. If they are over 12, the easiest variant would be burning 5k M&M award miles per person to grant their entry.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 1:35 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by MichalB
If kids are 12 or less then they can get into Polonez or Mazurek lounge with you. If they are over 12, the easiest variant would be burning 5k M&M award miles per person to grant their entry.
Thanks for your reply. This is great. I thought only SEN and HON could take kids in the lounge.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 1:52 am

Programs: A3*G LH*G
Originally Posted by oxymoron
Thanks for your reply. This is great. I thought only SEN and HON could take kids in the lounge.
SEN and HON can take adults (one adult, to be more precise).
Old Apr 14, 2022, 8:00 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Polonez Business Class Lounge - Elite Room for Star Alliance Gold members. Everything is back on track and back to good pre-Covid times: self service bar, great food, no face masks required. It takes the sting out of the delayed departure of my WAW-JFK flight.

romans and JD3313 like this.
Old Apr 15, 2022, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Trimmed smoked salmon! No belly fat… Basia is really coming on, but in any case Polish smoked salmon is getting better. Maybe one day it will be dry cured 😉

The lunch buffet is really excellent BUT as I predicted if you’re on the late flights (so all pax on the evening banks connecting via WAW) the offer is crap. There wasn’t even any bread left. Deep fried rubbish.

The positives about the boxes were the portioned meals at any time.
TPJ likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 7:55 am

I noticed today a guy who was teaching two trainees about the liquor offer at the Polonez Elite Section Lounge, so I dared to ask him where Bailey's disappeared, as it used to be in the Polonez lounge before Covid. He replied that the delivery providing company has been changed and this current company doesn't handle Bailey's. He apologized and admitted that indeed there is no sweet liquor on offer in the lounge.
Old May 13, 2022, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Is he the guy with spiked blonde hair who always wears trainers?

The Bottega stuff is also gone, it seemed to alternate between Baileys and that. Maybe Bailey's was Elite only?

Single malt is also gone.

I'd be asking him why the evening offer is utter crap. As I rightly predicted, the portioned meals meant you were guaranteed something to eat after 7-8PM. For the evening bank there is nothing left. If you're lucky, some deep fried tat that wouldn't look out of place in a Hilton lounge, but doesn't look right in a so-called "Elite" lounge.
Old May 13, 2022, 9:20 am

Well I never fly out of WAW that late, I was there at noon and the food offer at the Elite was superb - duck, cod, mashed potatoes, buckwheat, grilled vegetables, white vegetables soup, all plentiful and self service. Chilled apple cider to drink. Voila!
Old May 13, 2022, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

That's why the menu says "Lunch". No mention of "Dinner".
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:09 am

Post Covid LOT lounges at Warsaw

Elderly relative flying ORD-YYZ-WAW-CPH in business with long layover in both YYZ and WAW

q1. What lounge at YYZ before the LOT long haul to WAW?

q2. Guess Schengen processing will be at WAW (and not CPH), correct?

q3. Which lounge at WAW? Polonez?

q4. Does Polozex has any facility to store carry-on for few hours? (either locker like FRA or just manual hold like AUH/DBX)?

Thanks.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 8:33 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
1. AC ML lounge
2. Correct (but Customs clearance is in CPH)
3. All lounges operate normally (i.e. as pre-COViD). So yes- Polonez
4. No
Old Jun 22, 2022, 10:21 am

Thanks for quick response.

Any lockers at the airport?
Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:40 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by desi
Thanks for quick response.

Any lockers at the airport?
Apparently there are! I have never seen them, but as per airport web site:

There are 27 luggage lockers of different sizes on the arrivals level of Terminal A, on the sidewalk behind the public bus stop.
https://www.lotnisko-chopina.pl/en/luggage-lockers.html
Stil likes this.

Last edited by TPJ; Jun 23, 2022 at 2:46 am Reason: gramar
Old Jul 11, 2022, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, DL 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
I searched FT and could not find an answer---so if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it!

I'm flying USA-WAW in business and then WAW-AMS in economy, all on a single award ticket (could not get biz on the second leg of my UA award).

Will I get access to any LOT lounge in WAW?

Any chance I'll get into the Elite lounge?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.