Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Rumour] LH F & FCT going away?

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2021, 3:46 pm

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Aerotelegraph reports that the next ten A350 that will be delivered will feature 4 First Class seats: https://www.aerotelegraph.com/luftha...in-airbus-a350

I'm a bit surprised by this. I knew LH were looking in to this very strongly and had already planned to do this, however, as far as I had heard those plans were put on ice for the time being.
If aerotelegraph is correct I'd be very happy to see F return to MUC I'm interested to see if those A350 will feature the old Business Class seats but the new F inspired by the LX F that was put on the A340s and B777s.

I also find it very surprising that they claim the next ten will be delivered with F as there are only 7 outstanding A350s on the current order...
I believe the idea of 4 seats makes a lot of sense. To have no FCL in MUC with the A380 gone is not an option in my view. The next A350 will only arrive in 2023. This means no FCL in MUC for the next 1.5 years 😞 I am wondering what this means for the 2 FCL Lounges in MUC in this period.
Old May 7, 2021, 9:07 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Oneworld Silver
Originally Posted by Nick Art

I also find it very surprising that they claim the next ten will be delivered with F as there are only 7 outstanding A350s on the current order...
I also find it surprising- I wonder if the “well informed source” mentioned in the article isn’t someone from FT!! It’s true to say that there are only 8 or so A350 to come from the current batch, and the second batch won’t come until much later.

But it’s not impossible. It would be a small, exclusive counterbalance in MUC to the 748 in FRA. Plus it would tie in with LX if some A350 go there too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.