Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa 'MyOffer' by Plusgrade [bidding for upgrade to PE, C & F]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2018, 1:40 am

Programs: LO
Originally Posted by Kid Flyer
it will be booked in N and earn N mileage
so i have to cancel my booking (on hold till Monday) and book again with E (+290$). Fixed/bid price is similar but N is not a good idea.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 10:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, ex AA EXP
Myoffer conditions state that it is not possible to upgrade a ticket with an infant,

Since the infant can be added anytime, is it ok to add the infant after being upgraded and pay the new relevant taxes for the infant?
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by pvgman
Myoffer conditions state that it is not possible to upgrade a ticket with an infant,

Since the infant can be added anytime, is it ok to add the infant after being upgraded and pay the new relevant taxes for the infant?
would love to hear about that.

my LH flight is getting close and was wondering if they might do LMU over phone (LH flight but AC ticket) or if better wait an ask at checkin at airport?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I was looking at bidding for an upgrade on Brussels Airlines (MAD-BRU) but the minimum bid level for Biz&Class is set far too high for a short European flight. Maybe I will try for Flex&Fast (which I believe is a sort of premium economy with full service) if they allow me to bid at a more sensible level. I have been able to find any experiences with SN upgrades here ... has anybody here managed to successfully bid on SN?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 10:04 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
SN upgrades are not competitive. They usually cost more than C if you have bought it in the first place.
hugolover and mmff like this.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 10:11 am

Bids accepted :
AC835 GVA-YUL FEB18: 560 can$ from PE to C
AC311 YUL-YVR FEB18: 240 can$ from PE to C
both were minimum bids - i think VERY good value. Thanks AC !
Old Mar 5, 2018, 9:52 am
DTS

Programs: AS 75k, A3 Gold, AC 25k, IHG Plat
If I did a paid upgrade on one leg of the journey, can I still place a bid for a different leg?

I booked a super-cheap (K) TATL trip, and upgraded the first TATL leg to biz (P) paid. I would like to upgrade the return TATL portion to PE, but at the moment there is no N availability, I assume that was the reason why I was not offered a paid upgrade. Now I still see the upgrade button on the itinerary website, but it leads to an error website, and I do not see the MyOffer button anymore.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 2:27 pm

Programs: Miles & More, Victoria
Hello,

I would like to know how can I get a receipt refering to a successful bid for an upgrade from Economy (T) to Business (P) Class.

My bid for the last leg of my return flight (FRA - GRU, on 03/MAR/2018) was accepted. I received an e-mail about the sucessful bid with a link to the receipt, but it led only to the original booking, with the price I paid for the booking in Economy Class (T).

I also would like to have the receipt for the upgrade to business paid at the check-in desk for the first fligh (GRU - FRA, on 10/FEB/2018). I had paid with credit card, but I was not given a receipt, only the new boarding pass. I forgot to ask for it, because the check-in agents were overwhelmingly busy).

** Bid for the first leg (GRU - FRA) at € 870,00 was not accepted (minimun was € 690,00). Paid € 905,00 for the upgrade at the check-in desk.
** Bid for the last leg (FRA -GRU) was accepted for € 750,00 (minimun was at first € 730,00 and in the last weeks was € 690,00). At the gate, they offfered upgrades to business to ALL Economy passengers for € 499,00 and to all Premium Economy passengers for € 399,00. I felt a pain in my wallet!! 😕😕😕.

Cheers,

CrisKe
Old Mar 8, 2018, 5:33 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Any indications on LX plusgrade offers being accepted on ZRH-SFO?
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:02 am

Programs: LX SEN
Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
Any indications on LX plusgrade offers being accepted on ZRH-SFO?
Got turned down twice. Probably a difficult one.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:30 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by Nic33
Got turned down twice. Probably a difficult one.
how much did you offer and what was the bidding range?
Old Mar 8, 2018, 9:30 am

Programs: LX SEN
I cannot remember. Close to the min.
Old May 7, 2018, 11:50 am

Programs: MP, MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DTS
If I did a paid upgrade on one leg of the journey, can I still place a bid for a different leg?

I booked a super-cheap (K) TATL trip, and upgraded the first TATL leg to biz (P) paid. I would like to upgrade the return TATL portion to PE, but at the moment there is no N availability, I assume that was the reason why I was not offered a paid upgrade. Now I still see the upgrade button on the itinerary website, but it leads to an error website, and I do not see the MyOffer button anymore.
Did you confirm if this is the case? I did this same thing - paid for an upgrade leg and now the offer option for a different leg is gone. Pretty bummed about this as I'll need to count on cash upgrade space at this point or paying for PE instead of my planned biz upgrade.

Update: Spoke with LH - Once you do any paid upgrades, MyOffer is no longer available. If you refund the upgrade, there's no guarantee MyOffer would re-appear, either. Ugh.

Last edited by behtyas; May 7, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Old May 7, 2018, 1:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Where's the fun in MyOffer with M&M's new revenue-based system?
Old Jun 3, 2018, 8:09 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
Dear All,

First time for me using the "MyOffer", so would appreciate your valuable advice.

I have a flight in mid September from HAM-to-MUC. It's the 5:15 pm LH2075 one and I fly on a Friday. I have booked a "Q" fare / economy class and would like to switch to business. As of today the "default" offer comes up at EUR 90, with min/max set at EUR 90 and EUR 210 respectively.

Any suggestions as to where a winning bid should stand for this flight (Friday might also play a role here) ?

I have read that upgrades are available starting six weeks prior to the flight. How does this work in connection to the MyOffer procedure ? You will have on the one hand the ongoing upgrade challenge and at the same time LH will offer you via their website the option to upgrade outright at their offer price ?

Your valuable input will be much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Last edited by Alexandros Bravos; Jun 3, 2018 at 8:28 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.