Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2018, 7:18 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
as you may have read in this thread: Problems adding Aeroplan number to LH ticket

AC FFP numbers cannot be added to a LH PNR on lufthansa.com. I just checked and see that the dropdown list shown on LH.com when editing the pax details also has some programs listed that don't cooperate with M&M and LH anymore (eg 9W Jetprivilege):

Can you ask the respective department to fix that?

Regards Oliver
Old Oct 18, 2018, 2:12 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Silver
Hi LH Flyertalk team
me and a fellow FT member are seeing the exact same problem: Trying to upgrade a long haul flight (in my case SEA-FRA DEC5 from H to I) - online showing available, when trying to confirm it says "technical error". phone says only waitlist.
when looking up regular flight awards (Business Flex) it shows as bookable on MIles&More. why does it get waitlisted as upgrade?
Thanks
H
Old Oct 18, 2018, 5:41 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
it seems PNQ is now again operated by wetleased Privatair aircraft?
Regards Oliver

Hello Oliver,

Vanessa's statement is still up-to-date due to our information.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Oct 18, 2018, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
as you may have read in this thread: Problems adding Aeroplan number to LH ticket

AC FFP numbers cannot be added to a LH PNR on lufthansa.com. I just checked and see that the dropdown list shown on LH.com when editing the pax details also has some programs listed that don't cooperate with M&M and LH anymore (eg 9W Jetprivilege):

Can you ask the respective department to fix that?

Regards Oliver

Hello Oliver,

I have forwarded your request to the responsible department.
Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Oct 18, 2018, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by heimwerkerkoenig
Hi LH Flyertalk team
me and a fellow FT member are seeing the exact same problem: Trying to upgrade a long haul flight (in my case SEA-FRA DEC5 from H to I) - online showing available, when trying to confirm it says "technical error". phone says only waitlist.
when looking up regular flight awards (Business Flex) it shows as bookable on Miles&More. why does it get waitlisted as upgrade?
Thanks
H

Hello,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly contact the Technical Support of Miles & More. We can't do technical researches via Social Media.

My sincere apologies.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:52 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Silver
HI Sascha,
thanks for your reply, however this is not about technical but about why an award is bookable but an uphrade to the exact same class on the exact same flight is not. my understanding is both an upgrade and an award book into I, so why is it not working?

Thanks
H
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by heimwerkerkoenig
HI Sascha,
thanks for your reply, however this is not about technical but about why an award is bookable but an uphrade to the exact same class on the exact same flight is not. my understanding is both an upgrade and an award book into I, so why is it not working?

Thanks
H

Hello heimwerkerkoenig, apologies for the misunderstanding. Please be advised that the guarantee of getting an award upgrade confirmed – irrespective of the fact that regular award seat allocation is available – can never be promised. This regulation has always been implemented. Best regards, Isabell
Old Oct 22, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: LH Senator
miles and more frequent flyers contact in Germany (e-mail)

Hello Lufthansa Flyertalk Team
little question - would you be able to give me an e-mail address for miles and more frequent flyers in Germany?
Since I live in Belgium I guess I get re-directed to BElgian M&M customer service and I get bit fed up with them as they repeatedly give me wrong information :-(
kind regards
Old Oct 23, 2018, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by kttosia
Hello Lufthansa Flyertalk Team
little question - would you be able to give me an e-mail address for miles and more frequent flyers in Germany?
Since I live in Belgium I guess I get re-directed to BElgian M&M customer service and I get bit fed up with them as they repeatedly give me wrong information :-(
kind regards
Hi kttosia,
sorry, Miles & More is only reachable via their online form in case you don't want to give them a call: online form
Vanessa
Old Oct 24, 2018, 4:15 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Hello!
On 26 September I flew LH 431 departing ORD to FRA. However, due to an equipment change I was involuntarily downgraded from First to Business (747-8 to 744-4). On 10 October I made a request for refund due me, and I received an e-mail stating that my request had been forwarded to the appropriate department. On 19 October, having had no response, I submitted a request for response, and now I still have received no response. How long will it take for someone to contact me?
Thank you.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by Clark Casual
Hello!
On 26 September I flew LH 431 departing ORD to FRA. However, due to an equipment change I was involuntarily downgraded from First to Business (747-8 to 744-4). On 10 October I made a request for refund due me, and I received an e-mail stating that my request had been forwarded to the appropriate department. On 19 October, having had no response, I submitted a request for response, and now I still have received no response. How long will it take for someone to contact me?
Thank you.
Hi Clark Casual,

kindly tell us how and where you have forwarded the refund request to. If you've directed the claim at Customer Relations, please respond with the Feedback ID you should have received upon submitting the contact form. We will then follow up on the handling status. Thanks!

Katharina
Old Oct 26, 2018, 2:01 am

Programs: LH Senator Lifetime
No feedback ID

I was supposed to fly MEX-MUC (paid F) on October 21. The flight was delayed for more than 12 hours and I flew on LH499 (MEX-FRA) instead and arrived at my destination more than 12 hours delayed. I used the LH web-page to send my reclamation. As I got no response (no ID number) until October 23, I sent another one. Still no ID number. What should I do?
Old Oct 26, 2018, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by SAKKE
I was supposed to fly MEX-MUC (paid F) on October 21. The flight was delayed for more than 12 hours and I flew on LH499 (MEX-FRA) instead and arrived at my destination more than 12 hours delayed. I used the LH web-page to send my reclamation. As I got no response (no ID number) until October 23, I sent another one. Still no ID number. What should I do?

Hello SAKKE,
I answered to your private message.
Jens
Old Oct 28, 2018, 5:37 am

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
Dear Lurker,
In your recent update of Lufthansa APP, the M&M section has a new category when crediting flights called "TOP POINTS" and it seems it is the same as previously called "HON Miles". Can you please let us know if there is more around this we need to know?

Thanks
HKG1111
Old Oct 28, 2018, 6:31 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but my search did not find it.
I was involuntarily downgraded from business to economy on an OS flight from VIE to VCE. Other than apologies I was given a debit card worth 125 Euro.
Is this sufficient compensation? Is there an EU regulation than spells out the required compensation for such a case?
TIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.