Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2013, 4:03 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear TRAVELSIG,
I think there has been a misunderstanding. As LufthansaFlyer already pointed out, a PA can assist in many ways. Personal assistants will accompany HON Circle Members through security checks, passport controls and customs to the baggage claim area. In case of any baggage issues, the personal assistant will look to see the issue resolved quickly at the Lost & Found. While in transfer HON Circle Members will be informed about connecting gates, lounges as well as further airport facilities.

Stefanie
Stefanie
LufthansaFlyer referred to HKG , and if he enjoys walking with a PA and have them wait on other side of immigration , that's fine .

You are not correct in stating that they can assist / accompany HON 's . Since some time back 1 PA in HKG is assisting all F + any HON , complete waste of everybody's time ! The days of the Buggy is gone , a very disappointing change to the HON service . Actually I now fly CX or LX who gates close to immigration. Any input you can give to whoever is responsible for these changes would be much appreciated
Old May 11, 2013, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
Dear Lufthansa,

I was actually wondering if you were interested in possibly renewing your relationship with those of us traveling in 'premium classes' to or from TLV. LH's decision to replace nice widebody aircraft on TLV-FRA, has really left those of us who do not like sitting in Y seats (particularly the extremely uncomfortable NEK ones) for any material length of time, in a tough position.

LH's food, particularly ex-TLV, in F was extraordinary, as was the service. Now, LH is not really a decent option, 4 hours in Y (your euro-'biz' is Y), is not an acceptable option at 5:30A, nor coming off of a TATL inbound to TLV.

Any plans to reverse the move?
Old May 13, 2013, 6:19 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by seat 1a
Stefanie
LufthansaFlyer referred to HKG , and if he enjoys walking with a PA and have them wait on other side of immigration , that's fine .

You are not correct in stating that they can assist / accompany HON 's . Since some time back 1 PA in HKG is assisting all F + any HON , complete waste of everybody's time ! The days of the Buggy is gone , a very disappointing change to the HON service . Actually I now fly CX or LX who gates close to immigration. Any input you can give to whoever is responsible for these changes would be much appreciated
Dear Seat1a,

your feedback is very much appriciated and we will gladly forward this as an input to our colleagues.

Fatime
Old May 13, 2013, 6:19 am

Originally Posted by entropy
Dear Lufthansa,

I was actually wondering if you were interested in possibly renewing your relationship with those of us traveling in 'premium classes' to or from TLV. LH's decision to replace nice widebody aircraft on TLV-FRA, has really left those of us who do not like sitting in Y seats (particularly the extremely uncomfortable NEK ones) for any material length of time, in a tough position.

LH's food, particularly ex-TLV, in F was extraordinary, as was the service. Now, LH is not really a decent option, 4 hours in Y (your euro-'biz' is Y), is not an acceptable option at 5:30A, nor coming off of a TATL inbound to TLV.

Any plans to reverse the move?
Dear entropy,

for the moment there are no plans in reversing this move, but you never know.

However, I will forward your feedback regarding this issue to our colleagues.

Fatime
Old May 20, 2013, 1:41 pm

Programs: SQ AA TK
Dear Lufthansa,

Would like to express my disappointment with your check-in agent serving the First Class Desk in JFK. Was redirected to the Economy class desk before I could say anything more than "I'm going to XXX" even though I was travelling in First. No apologies offered other than the excuse "A lot of economy class passengers try to check in here".

Definitely spoilt the whole experience. The purser, catering, crew, lounge, seat was excellent though.

Bags were delayed by a day also, so if you could point me in the right direction to at least claim some allowance for some necessities in that 24hours it would be nice.

Cheers
Old May 21, 2013, 3:53 am

Originally Posted by dfs24
Dear Lufthansa,

Would like to express my disappointment with your check-in agent serving the First Class Desk in JFK. Was redirected to the Economy class desk before I could say anything more than "I'm going to XXX" even though I was travelling in First. No apologies offered other than the excuse "A lot of economy class passengers try to check in here".

Definitely spoilt the whole experience. The purser, catering, crew, lounge, seat was excellent though.

Bags were delayed by a day also, so if you could point me in the right direction to at least claim some allowance for some necessities in that 24hours it would be nice.

Cheers

Dear dfs24,

I am very sorry to hear that. May I kindly ask you to send me your flight number and date of travel via dm? I will then forward your feedback to our colleagues at JFK airport.

Please contact my colleagues from Customer Relations regarding the delayed arrival of your bags via http://f.lh.com/9Hnk.

Stefanie
Old May 23, 2013, 9:56 pm

Dear CZBB,
may I once again kindly ask you to send us your Feedback ID via DM so we can contact our colleagues for you? We would really like them to check your case without any further delay.

Stefanie
I'd love to know what my feedback ID even is, I have a 10 digit letter number code (nnnnnnnnxx) that was appended on an email which is the only correspondence I've ever received from LH on the subject, and then only after repeated prodding here on Flyertalk.

Just FYI, the case number with the Canadian Transportation Agency is xx-xxxxx

(info provided via PM)
Old May 24, 2013, 5:29 am

Dear forum members,

since the current state of the business class upgrade is being discussed intensively on FT we know that the topic is of particular interest to you. That’s why we now gladly provide you with the latest news:

So far, the new B747 / 8 and three A330s have been equipped with the new Business Class. Next month Lufthansa will proceed with the retro-fitting. The first A330 is already in HAM for the “facelift” and will start operating in early June from MUC. In summer, the first A346 is to follow, in autumn the first A343 and at the same time the first A380 will be retro-fitted. In summer 2014, the conversion will be continued with B744. If everything goes as planned 12 aircraft will be converted by the end of 2013. All 79 aircraft should be ready by mid 2015.

Best regards, your Lufthansa-Flyertalk-Team
Old Jun 7, 2013, 11:33 am

Programs: LH SEN*2
Dearest lurkers,

as it appears, there are currently interline agreements between various *A being cut.

As you all are hub and spoke operators and rely to a not insignificant part on good paying business travelers, I really can't follow your apparent decision to cut into interline options.

For me, until today, I have accepted these high fares as being the price tag for flexibility and efficiency.

I have accepted and understood most of your improvements as I believe they are necessary to maintain the product and service you offer, I have not resorted to the kinds of complaints often echoed out there.

But cutting into interline options beyond code share agreements and causing me to waste additional travel hours, additional accommodations, additional time spend on reservations due to the reduced options, is going to push it for me over a border which I can't bear and will result ultimately in me flying less (as the time spend on certain business duties will become unacceptable) or switching more over to non *A to widen options.

Given those circumstances, I would like to kindly ask you and your *A colleagues, to give the topic Interline Agreements/Options the utmost scrutiny!

This is for me a make or break question as it comes to me focusing my travel on *A or not.

Sincerely yours,

Bernie 2012
Old Jun 10, 2013, 4:44 am

Originally Posted by Bernie2012
Dearest lurkers,

as it appears, there are currently interline agreements between various *A being cut.

As you all are hub and spoke operators and rely to a not insignificant part on good paying business travelers, I really can't follow your apparent decision to cut into interline options.

For me, until today, I have accepted these high fares as being the price tag for flexibility and efficiency.

I have accepted and understood most of your improvements as I believe they are necessary to maintain the product and service you offer, I have not resorted to the kinds of complaints often echoed out there.

But cutting into interline options beyond code share agreements and causing me to waste additional travel hours, additional accommodations, additional time spend on reservations due to the reduced options, is going to push it for me over a border which I can't bear and will result ultimately in me flying less (as the time spend on certain business duties will become unacceptable) or switching more over to non *A to widen options.

Given those circumstances, I would like to kindly ask you and your *A colleagues, to give the topic Interline Agreements/Options the utmost scrutiny!

This is for me a make or break question as it comes to me focusing my travel on *A or not.

Sincerely yours,

Bernie 2012
Dear Bernie 2012,

thank you for your input which I will gladly forward it as feedback to my colleagues.

Best, Maria
Old Jun 13, 2013, 6:58 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Deleted.....

Last edited by NA-Flyer; Jun 13, 2013 at 9:43 am
Old Jun 14, 2013, 2:54 am

Dear Lufthansa
Why do you think that when I book my flights 9 months prior to departure AND choose my seat that I like finding us split up all over the aircraft when OLCI starts?

It really chips me off because my mom is a very nervous flyer and I have had my statisical crash so I am very particular about the seats I chose!!!I have had the dubious pleasure of having had to use those exiits in my life so I am very particular about how far away I am from them. I do not have to sit in the exit row but I like being in the close proximity so I book early so that I have the choice. Don't tell me about it not being garanteed. I took the trouble of booking AND paying so far in advance and I not on the cheapest rate either. Even my parents who have to same name and were seated next to each other now are not only several rows apart but also on different sides of the aircraft.

To crown it I reseated everyone in seats less than desireable to me (remember I am particular about how far away I am from exists) only to find the by the time I entered all the passport details (AGAIN -already did that this week) my dads seat had been changed once more.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by moeve
Dear Lufthansa
Why do you think that when I book my flights 9 months prior to departure AND choose my seat that I like finding us split up all over the aircraft when OLCI starts?

It really chips me off because my mom is a very nervous flyer and I have had my statisical crash so I am very particular about the seats I chose!!!I have had the dubious pleasure of having had to use those exiits in my life so I am very particular about how far away I am from them. I do not have to sit in the exit row but I like being in the close proximity so I book early so that I have the choice. Don't tell me about it not being garanteed. I took the trouble of booking AND paying so far in advance and I not on the cheapest rate either. Even my parents who have to same name and were seated next to each other now are not only several rows apart but also on different sides of the aircraft.

To crown it I reseated everyone in seats less than desireable to me (remember I am particular about how far away I am from exists) only to find the by the time I entered all the passport details (AGAIN -already did that this week) my dads seat had been changed once more.
Dear moeve,
I'm sorry to hear your seats have been changed on short notice. Unfortunately, even if you don't want us to refer to this, the terms and conditions state that a certain seat can't be guaranteed.
Of course I do understand you being upset, but can only offer to have a look at your booking and contact the airport to see if there's anything that can be done to help. Would you please send me all relevant booking codes via DM?
Vanessa
Old Jun 14, 2013, 11:42 am

Hallo Vanessa
Since the flight is tomorrow morning will deal with it at the airport if need be.I re checked the flight all day until a row of three together came up briefly however there is no garantee it will still be so when I get there in the morning. I don't know if it is just me but we have encountered this seat swap on just about every flight the last 3 years - iguess thats why this chips me off so much nowdays sicne the LH computer seems to have us on his seat bump list.

Maybe this is something LH could help with. One can already mention ones preferance in the M&M account. be it windo / aisle etc. It might be a good thing to be able to advance such a listing to link bookings and reasons why such seating requests exist. Making the computer aware of seats that may not be a good idea to change.
Old Jun 23, 2013, 8:38 pm

Programs: M&M Senator, Delta Silver, United Silver, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Fuel Surcharges for Reward Booking

Hello econprof,

thank you for your comments which I will forward as feedback to
my colleagues.

Regards, Maria
With all due respect, the fuel surcharge is unacceptable,United didn't charge me for a surcharge on a recently booked biz award ticket ex MUC ,
but Lufthansa tried to impose 1100 Euros. I will change to United next year, its clearly a better program for those of us who fliyTATL frequently in Biz class

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.