FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jun 10, 2013, 4:44 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Bernie2012
Dearest lurkers,

as it appears, there are currently interline agreements between various *A being cut.

As you all are hub and spoke operators and rely to a not insignificant part on good paying business travelers, I really can't follow your apparent decision to cut into interline options.

For me, until today, I have accepted these high fares as being the price tag for flexibility and efficiency.

I have accepted and understood most of your improvements as I believe they are necessary to maintain the product and service you offer, I have not resorted to the kinds of complaints often echoed out there.

But cutting into interline options beyond code share agreements and causing me to waste additional travel hours, additional accommodations, additional time spend on reservations due to the reduced options, is going to push it for me over a border which I can't bear and will result ultimately in me flying less (as the time spend on certain business duties will become unacceptable) or switching more over to non *A to widen options.

Given those circumstances, I would like to kindly ask you and your *A colleagues, to give the topic Interline Agreements/Options the utmost scrutiny!

This is for me a make or break question as it comes to me focusing my travel on *A or not.

Sincerely yours,

Bernie 2012
Dear Bernie 2012,

thank you for your input which I will gladly forward it as feedback to my colleagues.

Best, Maria