FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

Stacycrow Oct 22, 2022 6:12 pm

LufthansaGermanAirlines LOST LUGGAGE NO RESPONSE

Dear LH Team,

Can you please investigate PIR number YULLH11316 from 21 July 2022?

I have not heard anything about our lost luggage despite sending reminders via email and using the Lufthansa customer service Feedback site.

Thank you!

bonzibear Oct 24, 2022 5:20 am

No response for EU261 request

Dear LH team,
I filed EU261 compensation request for our waaay delayed flight on LH two months ago, yet got no response other than the automated email that had the feedback id.
Could you help look into Feedback ID 36179897?
Thank you!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 24, 2022 6:47 am

Originally Posted by davvelavve (Post 34698088)
FB ID 36053978
It's been 4 weeks since lufthansa agreed to compensate me. What is going on? Lufthansa 5 star airline that doesn't solve delayed luggage in 4 months.

Hello davvelavve,

I am sorry to read that you are still waiting for a response from Customer Relations and can emphatize with your frustration. I have contacted my colleagues and received the information that they are processing your matter and will contact you once their research is finalized. Therefore, I can only ask you for a bit more patience.

Kind regards
Jasmin

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 24, 2022 6:48 am

Originally Posted by KrzysztofS (Post 34699557)
Dear LH Team,

How long does it take nowadays to receive the EU261 compensation. I have heard that some customers receive it in a week, while others need to wait several months.

Could You please provide some estimates?

Kind regards,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide you with an estimated time frame since each case is handled individually. Furthermore, we are currently experiencing an extraordinarily high number of customer contacts in all our departments. As a result, there are unfortunately longer waiting times, but I can reassure you that they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Jasmin

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 24, 2022 6:49 am

Originally Posted by Stacycrow (Post 34701905)
Dear LH Team,

Can you please investigate PIR number YULLH11316 from 21 July 2022?

I have not heard anything about our lost luggage despite sending reminders via email and using the Lufthansa customer service Feedback site.

Thank you!

Dear Stacycrow,

we have responded to your private message.

Kind regards
Jasmin

want2fly4less Oct 24, 2022 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 34693234)
Hi want2fly4less,

I will forward your request to my Customer Relations colleagues. Please give them some more research time and they will come back to you.

Kind regards,
Anastasia

Dear Anastasia,

Your colleagues already had 2,5 months to come back to me. My patience does start to dwindle...

I do appreciate a prompt handling.

Kind regards

andywaw Oct 24, 2022 3:30 pm

What is the status of Feedback ID 35826883, I sent the message to the Customer Relations in June.
This has been the 3rd reminder. Nothing has been done so far.
Best regards

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 25, 2022 8:48 am

Originally Posted by andywaw (Post 34706368)
What is the status of Feedback ID 35826883, I sent the message to the Customer Relations in June.
This has been the 3rd reminder. Nothing has been done so far.
Best regards

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see that our September's escalation didn't help and you have yet to receive a response. This is all we can offer, the handling is being take care of by the Customer Relations department. I will, however, send another internal reminder.

Best regards,
Katharina

Rusell Oct 29, 2022 10:59 pm

Dear LH Team,
Over the past year I have contacted the Customer Relations department in regards to extending my Miles & More miles due to covid that were expiring after 3 years. I have had numerious replies all saying the same reply, that I can use my miles for redeeming in world shop (which I live in Australia and no company in world shop delivers to Australia), use to redeem for gift cards by Cadooz ( No shops in Australia to redeem gift cards for) or use to redeem miles on partner airlines ( which at the time and period, Australia had their borders closed and then limited airlines travelling to and from Australia).

This has become quite frustrating, as I keep getting the same spiel from the Customer Relations department in the Phillipines and no one is taking consideration that I live in Australia, where it is difficult to redeem your miles for anything but flights on partner airlines. I understand that there are policies in place for the miles expiring, but Australia had very strict border rules which stopped most airlines flying to and from Australia while the borders were closed and was still very limited after the borders had opened, which stopped Lufthansia's partner airlines leaving Australia.

Also, I was also told to redeem my miles for a redemption up to 12 months in which I can then change my booking free of charge. But, in order to change your booking you still need to have the same routing and won't be able to change the routing. If I couldn't find flights flying out of Australia to Vietnam any time within 12 months, how could I change my booking if the routing wasn't there to begin with.

Would it be possible that I could please have an email contact to a higher department to discuss this issue more? You can direct message me for privacy of the department email contact. Or if you can pass this issue onto Christina Foerster to contact me to discuss it.

My ID case numbers are: FB ID 35567742, ID 01070268, ID 01269909

Kind regards,
Russell

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 31, 2022 6:39 am

Originally Posted by Rusell (Post 34718536)
Dear LH Team,
Over the past year I have contacted the Customer Relations department in regards to extending my Miles & More miles due to covid that were expiring after 3 years. I have had numerious replies all saying the same reply, that I can use my miles for redeeming in world shop (which I live in Australia and no company in world shop delivers to Australia), use to redeem for gift cards by Cadooz ( No shops in Australia to redeem gift cards for) or use to redeem miles on partner airlines ( which at the time and period, Australia had their borders closed and then limited airlines travelling to and from Australia).

This has become quite frustrating, as I keep getting the same spiel from the Customer Relations department in the Phillipines and no one is taking consideration that I live in Australia, where it is difficult to redeem your miles for anything but flights on partner airlines. I understand that there are policies in place for the miles expiring, but Australia had very strict border rules which stopped most airlines flying to and from Australia while the borders were closed and was still very limited after the borders had opened, which stopped Lufthansia's partner airlines leaving Australia.

Also, I was also told to redeem my miles for a redemption up to 12 months in which I can then change my booking free of charge. But, in order to change your booking you still need to have the same routing and won't be able to change the routing. If I couldn't find flights flying out of Australia to Vietnam any time within 12 months, how could I change my booking if the routing wasn't there to begin with.

Would it be possible that I could please have an email contact to a higher department to discuss this issue more? You can direct message me for privacy of the department email contact. Or if you can pass this issue onto Christina Foerster to contact me to discuss it.

My ID case numbers are: FB ID 35567742, ID 01070268, ID 01269909

Kind regards,
Russell

Hello Russell,
I sorry that you are facing difficulties in redeeming your miles and that the responses from Customer Relations are not satisfying in your eyes. While I understand your interest in extending the validity of your miles, there is nothing that I can offer you from my side. I am not able to provide you with a contact of any higher department in regards to Customer Relations claims. As your enquiry is regarding Miles & More, I can only recommend that you contact them directly and ask the, if any special goodwill is possible.
Best regards,
Jens

Rusell Oct 31, 2022 8:22 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 34721113)
Hello Russell,
I sorry that you are facing difficulties in redeeming your miles and that the responses from Customer Relations are not satisfying in your eyes. While I understand your interest in extending the validity of your miles, there is nothing that I can offer you from my side. I am not able to provide you with a contact of any higher department in regards to Customer Relations claims. As your enquiry is regarding Miles & More, I can only recommend that you contact them directly and ask the, if any special goodwill is possible.
Best regards,
Jens

Hi Jens,
Thank you giving me the direct link to contact Customer Relations, but i've already tried contacting them by email support and have tried numrerous times by calling the contact centre phone line in Australia, and Germany direct. But still end up with the Phillipines call centre.
Thank you anyway, I will keep looking to find a higher department to deal with this.
Kind regards,
Russell

fanb Oct 31, 2022 12:56 pm

Dear LH team ,
please could you send a note of urgency to a complaint 35908814 ?
its been over 3 months .
Kind regards

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 1, 2022 6:42 am

Originally Posted by fanb (Post 34722172)
Dear LH team ,
please could you send a note of urgency to a complaint 35908814 ?
its been over 3 months .
Kind regards

Hello fanb,

I am sorry to hear that it is taking so long for your claim to get processed. I have sent a reminder to Customer Relations and have asked my colleagues to get back to you as soon as they can.

Best regards
Birgit

KrzysztofS Nov 7, 2022 5:29 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 34705135)
Hello Chris,

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide you with an estimated time frame since each case is handled individually. Furthermore, we are currently experiencing an extraordinarily high number of customer contacts in all our departments. As a result, there are unfortunately longer waiting times, but I can reassure you that they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards
Jasmin

Dear LH Team,

Thank You for the prompt reply. I have received an e-mail from LH CC, please let them know that I am not acting on behalf of the 2nd passenger on the reservation, and he has sent his own claim via the feedback form.

My FB ID is 3645420.

Thank You and warm regards,

Chris

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 7, 2022 6:28 am

Originally Posted by KrzysztofS (Post 34738905)
Dear LH Team,

Thank You for the prompt reply. I have received an e-mail from LH CC, please let them know that I am not acting on behalf of the 2nd passenger on the reservation, and he has sent his own claim via the feedback form.

My FB ID is 3645420.

Thank You and warm regards,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Since we cannot take it up from here with Customer Relations, I kindly ask you to contact my colleagues directly regarding this matter, if you haven’t already done so, either by replying to the existing correspondence, or via the Feedback form by selecting the topic “Ask about existing feedback” from the drop-down menu.

Best regards
Anna