FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

davvelavve Nov 22, 2022 12:02 am

FB ID 36053978
On Oct 31 you stated and confirmed that the amount had been transfered into my account. This is not the case since I haven't received anything until today. Why are you lying? This is really annoying and I will never fly with you again and tell all my friends to avoid Lufthansa group. Tbh I work at an travel agent and we started avoiding this company since LH seems to have no responsibility.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 22, 2022 7:01 am

Hello andywaw,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received any feedback! We already escalated your request 2x on September 12th/October 25th, and our colleagues will treat your request preferentially, but there is currently a large backlog of escalations! Please excuse the ongoing waiting time, but I can assure you that you will definitely get a response!

Kind regards,
Tania

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 22, 2022 7:02 am

Hello Stacycrow,

sorry to hear about the continued wait! With the reference number, we cannot follow up for you!
Please write us your 8-digit Feedback-ID.

Kind regards,
Tania

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 22, 2022 7:03 am

Hello davvelavve,

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any more feedback yet! I just sent my colleagues a reminder, and I hope you will get an answer to your request as soon as possible!

Kind regards,
Tania

CzeSEN Nov 22, 2022 9:05 am

Hi All: something quite stunning just happened to us here. My wife called her U.S.-based SEN line (ending in 9127) because the award booking she made online for UA F ticketed into the premium economy (but charged F award mileage). There seems to be a class code mismatch and it's a known issue. So, she wanted to cancel the booking, preferably without the $50 cancellation fee (though the fee is not a big deal). Given the system issue, she asked the agent to waive the fee. He responded, in a very curt tone, by saying that she should go investigate this with UA (what?). She said OK, I see you do not want to deal with this, I'll call later. And then, out of nowhere, the agent launched into a full-fledged threat mode, saying that he was a supervisor and will put remarks on her booking, making it impossible to cancel and have the mileage & taxes refunded, and then hung up. If she didn't do this on speakerphone, I wouldn't have believed it (and I love her dearly).

Is there some course of action here? Do I report this agent somewhere? Thanks.

Stacycrow Nov 22, 2022 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 34776859)
Hello Stacycrow,

sorry to hear about the continued wait! With the reference number, we cannot follow up for you!
Please write us your 8-digit Feedback-ID.

Kind regards,
Tania

Keep getting the same old message (see below) Feedback ID 36620171

Dear passenger,

Thank you for your request, which we have already handed over to our service team with the reference number (Feedback ID 36620171).

We are aware that due to the constant increase in private and business travel, we are not able to offer you the excellent service you have come to expect from us.

We ask for your understanding that responses are currently delayed due to the extraordinarily high volume of incoming inquiries.

For assistance with upcoming flights or to have your flight rebooked by Lufthansa, please visit https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/exte...ooking-options. We are unable to support reservation inquiries via this e-mail channel.

We thank you for your understanding and solidarity.

With kindest regards,

Your Lufthansa Customer Relations Team

sw1x Nov 22, 2022 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 34774143)
Hi sw1x,

I understand that this has not been resolved yet. Please try to contact Eurowings directly. They will forward this internally to the responsible department and support you with your check-in.

Best regards,
Anastasia

Thank you for the quick reply, Anastasia. Check-in even proved to be an obstacle at the airport - and we had to show our boarding passes to the purser as we didn’t even show on the passenger list. Looks like a serious issue to me - and certainly does not make for the seamless passenger experience it ought to be.

Kind regards,
sw1x

sinoswiss Nov 22, 2022 11:43 pm

LX SEN Hotline Switzerland

Dear LH Lurker,

posting here since the Swiss lurker in the LX thread has disappeared. I guess its part of the optimisation package...

Called the SEN Hotline in Switzerland, 2 times over the past week. Phone was answered within 3 rings (calling from my mobile phone in China..since the China office is no longer it seems?) Staff was very friendly and helpful. Both requests were handled efficiently and my U/G requests granted. Happy to visit Switzerland end of the year flying F ..

Unfortunately after almost 14 years as SEN i wont requaly this year.. pitty but such is life

Thanks for passing on the compliment to LX.. one area they could improve .. the social media presence

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 23, 2022 4:29 am

Originally Posted by CzeSEN (Post 34777212)
Hi All: something quite stunning just happened to us here. My wife called her U.S.-based SEN line (ending in 9127) because the award booking she made online for UA F ticketed into the premium economy (but charged F award mileage). There seems to be a class code mismatch and it's a known issue. So, she wanted to cancel the booking, preferably without the $50 cancellation fee (though the fee is not a big deal). Given the system issue, she asked the agent to waive the fee. He responded, in a very curt tone, by saying that she should go investigate this with UA (what?). She said OK, I see you do not want to deal with this, I'll call later. And then, out of nowhere, the agent launched into a full-fledged threat mode, saying that he was a supervisor and will put remarks on her booking, making it impossible to cancel and have the mileage & taxes refunded, and then hung up. If she didn't do this on speakerphone, I wouldn't have believed it (and I love her dearly).

Is there some course of action here? Do I report this agent somewhere? Thanks.

Dear CzeSEN,

I apologize for the way your wife's request was handled and regret the tone and his "threatened" action. This, for sure, is not common practice and, given that this was the SEN service, even more stunning. I do not have full knowledge of the situation mentioned, however, will have to agree that tickets booked through United Airlines and Mileage Plus will have to be cancelled and refunded there. Any courtesy in regards to waive the cancellation fee will have to be decided by the staff handling their service. Nevertheless, you are welcome to send us the booking code along with the full passenger name(s) via private message to have us look at the case, as well, and check on any remarks added by the SEN service.

Best,
Katharina

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 23, 2022 4:42 am

Originally Posted by Stacycrow (Post 34778480)
Keep getting the same old message (see below) Feedback ID 36620171

Dear passenger,

Thank you for your request, which we have already handed over to our service team with the reference number (Feedback ID 36620171).

We are aware that due to the constant increase in private and business travel, we are not able to offer you the excellent service you have come to expect from us.

We ask for your understanding that responses are currently delayed due to the extraordinarily high volume of incoming inquiries.

For assistance with upcoming flights or to have your flight rebooked by Lufthansa, please visit https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/exte...ooking-options. We are unable to support reservation inquiries via this e-mail channel.

We thank you for your understanding and solidarity.

With kindest regards,

Your Lufthansa Customer Relations Team

Hi,

your feedback with ID 36620171 has been registered just yesterday and will be handled and responded to as soon as possible. From your message(s) I understand that thsi is not your first correspondence with Customer Relations? If so, yesterday's feedback will be merged accordingly to have the case handled one time, only. Feel free to share any previous IDs with us. Otherwise, we kindly ask you for a little bit more patience.

Best,
Katharina

lamphs Nov 23, 2022 4:02 pm

Hello LH,

I booked a set of flights yesterday via the LH website and I created a M&M profile. I wanted to add my UA *G FF number, however, it gives me an error with the format of my phone number that must be corrected before I can move forward. I called the US # yesterday and the friendly agent verified that this was a known problem and I should check back this evening. The problem remains.

How can this problem be resolved so that I can add my UA number?

Many thanks!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 24, 2022 8:37 am

Originally Posted by lamphs (Post 34780739)
Hello LH,

I booked a set of flights yesterday via the LH website and I created a M&M profile. I wanted to add my UA *G FF number, however, it gives me an error with the format of my phone number that must be corrected before I can move forward. I called the US # yesterday and the friendly agent verified that this was a known problem and I should check back this evening. The problem remains.

How can this problem be resolved so that I can add my UA number?

Many thanks!

Hello Steve,

I am sorry to hear that this is still an issue. This needs to be looked at by our Websupport at https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/help-and-contact. Kindly get in touch with them directly.

Best regards
Birgit

Stacycrow Nov 24, 2022 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 34779265)
Hi,

your feedback with ID 36620171 has been registered just yesterday and will be handled and responded to as soon as possible. From your message(s) I understand that thsi is not your first correspondence with Customer Relations? If so, yesterday's feedback will be merged accordingly to have the case handled one time, only. Feel free to share any previous IDs with us. Otherwise, we kindly ask you for a little bit more patience.

Best,
Katharina

Received the below email for FB ID 36300859 - Lufthansa your customer service is disgraceful. 100 EUR for three (3) lost/stolen suitcases - pathetic.

" We realize that you have been waiting on our response to your claim for a significant amount of time and we would like to apologize for this delay. This certainly does not reflect the standard of service you rightly expect from us.

In order to resolve your concern we would like to offer you a payment of 100 EUR, in the hope that this pragmatic solution contributes to a positive conclusion of your travel experience. Please note that this offer is without prejudice to the legal and factual situation.

For this Lost Luggage reference number: CGKSQ33191. You can contact with Singapore airline.

Please provide us with your bank details, your address and a copy of an identity document, in order for us to transfer this amount to your account.

We would be very happy to welcome you aboard a Lufthansa flight again soon.

Sincerely,

Chandan Singh"

nexus7556 Nov 25, 2022 12:28 am

Another week another issue with LH. Booked two business class tickets from FCO to MUC. Selected seats next to eachother. Received a notification that the plane changed and we are no longer sitting next to eachother. I open the website and when I open our reservation I see this error:
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...2d2f1aa065.png
I called into support and they said they can't change the seats as there is something wrong with the reservation. They also are clueless on how to fix the error above so I can fix the seats myself. It seems like the phone number on my profile has been set to country code "+1664" but any attempt to change it back to "+1" does not stick.

After my issues last week documented above this just reinforces LH being the most incompetent airline.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 25, 2022 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Stacycrow (Post 34782965)
Received the below email for FB ID 36300859 - Lufthansa your customer service is disgraceful. 100 EUR for three (3) lost/stolen suitcases - pathetic.

" We realize that you have been waiting on our response to your claim for a significant amount of time and we would like to apologize for this delay. This certainly does not reflect the standard of service you rightly expect from us.

In order to resolve your concern we would like to offer you a payment of 100 EUR, in the hope that this pragmatic solution contributes to a positive conclusion of your travel experience. Please note that this offer is without prejudice to the legal and factual situation.

For this Lost Luggage reference number: CGKSQ33191. You can contact with Singapore airline.

Please provide us with your bank details, your address and a copy of an identity document, in order for us to transfer this amount to your account.

We would be very happy to welcome you aboard a Lufthansa flight again soon.

Sincerely,

Chandan Singh"

Dear stacycrow,

according to your first post, you've received an e-mail declaring the total loss of your bag(s) by our Central Baggage Tracing team on October 17th, and colleagues claimed that this has been handed over to Customer Relations for reimbursement. Weren't you provided with the Feedback ID relating to that case? Cited feedback above mentions a claim that was reported with Singapore Airlines (CGKSQ33191), wheras I understand that your initial claim came in regards to YULLH11316? Please specify. It might make sense to forward The Tracing team's e-mail to Customer Relations for clarification, after all. But please, this time, use the reference option and choose the topic "Ask about existing feedback" rather than a complete new one, resulting in yet another new Feedback ID for less confusion.

Thanks,
Katharina