Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Reindeer is wandering around again... [Club Ren 2011]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:05 am

Programs: LH Senator ★
I think you should feed your rens first. Trees do not feel the pain. Now the rens will crap in your lounge when it opens to express their disgust. And you will have to recruit some FTLs to clean it up, which cost 2 stamina points each
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:29 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JanoSicek
I think you should feed your rens first. Trees do not feel the pain. Now the rens will crap in your lounge when it opens to express their disgust. And you will have to recruit some FTLs to clean it up, which cost 2 stamina points each
Yeah, I should have thought about that. Thanks for the warning. I'll recruit some Blue members who might be cheaper.

With no chance of getting another ren until tomorrow , I thought I'd plant another tree instead. Had I fed the rens first would I have gained more stamina points to plant a tree later?
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:37 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Had I fed the rens first would I have gained more stamina points to plant a tree later?
Yes! Just done that: 6 stamina-2 feed+1 stamina-1 tree; all in space of one hour.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:56 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Yes! Just done that: 6 stamina-2 feed+1 stamina-1 tree; all in space of one hour.
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm currently: 5 stamina-1 tree+1 stamina-1 feed. I have gained 1 stamina point and Carmen has been fed but Nicolas is still starving.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 3:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm currently: 5 stamina-1 tree+1 stamina-1 feed. I have gained 1 stamina point and Carmen has been fed but Nicolas is still starving.
Did your ren happyness drop?
Old Dec 3, 2011, 3:40 am

I didn't had any success getting the night watch men award, either.. but nevermind, need to get more trees and more rendeers too, anyway.

Currently at 6 trees and 4 deers.

Tomorrow will be 3 days after the game starts, to the rens will make little rens, did I understood this correctly?

Should I seperate the rens for that? Like putting Nicolas and Anja on one side, and Carmen and Thorsten on the other side, seperated by a thick wall of trees and flags?

Is Club Ren available on FlyNet for free? I think collecting poop 36000 feet in the air could be a whole new experience

Last edited by YuropFlyer; Dec 3, 2011 at 3:57 am
Old Dec 3, 2011, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
Did your ren happyness drop?
One starving ren = -12.5% happiness

With two starving rens the index dropped to 75%, but I've since gained 2 stamina points and fed both Carmen and Nicolas. The happiness index is back to 100%! ^
Old Dec 3, 2011, 4:17 am

Programs: LH SEN
Uff, my login works again, time to feed my herd. Can't wait to get more.....
W
Old Dec 3, 2011, 4:28 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Silver, M&M FTL, Flying Blue Silver, Duna Club Silver
It seems like i missed feeding time by 1h and happiness dropped to 62.5%. Does this mean I lose a chance for the first offspring tomorrow?
Old Dec 3, 2011, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by jair101
It seems like i missed feeding time by 1h and happiness dropped to 62.5%. Does this mean I lose a chance for the first offspring tomorrow?
Don't worry. Under the Club Rule it says "The Happiness Index shows how contented your reindeer herd is. If it stays above 50% for three days, you may hear the patter of tiny reindeer feet!"

Originally Posted by Wombelero
Uff, my login works again, time to feed my herd. Can't wait to get more.....
W
Too bad. You only get crap today.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 4:48 am

Ummm.. I should have had 3 reindeers pooping in the last hour, but only collected 2 poop. Could it be because one of them fell hungry? If they fall hungry, the poop time will be reset? So that means you better feed them before they get hungry?
Old Dec 3, 2011, 5:19 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Okay, probably one of my more memorable FT postings...

FREE POOP!

Click on the link and you will find a bucket on the right side of the page after it loads. Enjoy!

Last edited by MileageAddict; Dec 3, 2011 at 6:09 am
Old Dec 3, 2011, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
FREE POOP!
Do you mean complimentary excrement?

Welcome to the M&M forum! ^
Old Dec 3, 2011, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Best is to simply fertilize the tree which just had dropped food, or better said, if you got several poop, use it on the same tree as much as you've.
Precisely. There seems to be no point in nurturing all trees equally, so it's probably easiest to let all the others rot and simply designate one to be the poop tree.

Perhaps the one furthest away from the lounge, so as to minimise olfactory impediment to the rens while nibbling on that delicious Star Chef-created candied fir cone.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 8:00 am

When I went shopping for groceries today, I had the urgent feeling to buy a family pack of toilet paper - anyone else had that feeling recently too? ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.