Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Reindeer is wandering around again... [Club Ren 2011]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:41 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
In the excitement I went and fertilized the wrong tree.
Which tree are we supposed to fertilize? I can't remember which one I fertilized previously but I've just chosen one that had "14:58 until crop could be picked". Now it's 24:00 until crop could be picked. This can't be right.

Or perhaps one fir cone has been added to my collection though I can't remember exactly how many I had before. It looks like I should have waited until a tree produced a cone before fertilizing it.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Which tree are we supposed to fertilize? I can't remember which one I fertilized previously but I've just chosen one that had "14:58 until crop could be picked". Now it's 24:00 until crop could be picked. This can't be right.

Or perhaps one fir cone has been added to my collection though I can't remember exactly how many I had before. It looks like I should have waited until a tree produced a cone before fertilizing it.
Best is to simply fertilize the tree which just had dropped food, or better said, if you got several poop, use it on the same tree as much as you've.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Best is to simply fertilize the tree which just had dropped food, or better said, if you got several poop, use it on the same tree as much as you've.
Exactly. And I accidentally dropped the manure on the tree that was about to drop a cone anyway.

But so far food is plentiful anyway. Just waiting for another stamina point so I can plant the next fir.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Or perhaps one fir cone has been added to my collection though I can't remember exactly how many I had before.
Yes and no. When you fertilize, the tree produces a cone immediately and resets its clock to 24hrs. So if you add the poop right before it's about to drop a cone anyway, the poop and stamina are essentially wasted.

It looks like I should have waited until a tree produced a cone before fertilizing it.
Yes, that's my opinion at the moment as well.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:27 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
When you fertilize, the tree produces a cone immediately and resets its clock to 24hrs. So if you add the poop right before it's about to drop a cone anyway, the poop and stamina are essentially wasted.
Thanks for the tip. ^ I seem to have wasted the poop and more importantly one stamina point.

When the Club Ren WorldShop opens do yo think we will be able to use fir cones for stuff without using stamina points? I seem to have enough cones for now and rens don't need to be fed every 24 or 25 hours but I'm short of stamina.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:28 pm

Thanks for the tip. ^ I seem to have wasted the poop and more importantly one stamina point.

When the Club Ren WorldShop opens do yo think we will be able to use fir cones for stuff without using stamina points? I seem to have enough cones for now and rens don't need to be fed every 24 or 25 hours but I'm short of stamina.
even worse, I wasted 5 stamina for buying two trees in level 1. Reading the prize tab would have helped me waiting for level 3.... Now I am waiting for stamina. How ong do I have to wait for five stamina to come?
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:29 pm

More manures for your trees is here http://www.lufthansa.com/ru/en/Lufth...ion-of-flight/
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:29 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Even though I checked on them yesterday evening, today I got this:

3 more reindeer and 4 more trees and that's Level 4 prize [12k miles]
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by Duessldorfer Jonge
even worse, I wasted 5 stamina for buying two trees in level 1. Reading the prize tab would have helped me waiting for level 3.... Now I am waiting for stamina. How ong do I have to wait for five stamina to come?
Welcome to FT, Duessldorfer Jonge!

Don't worry. This is only Day 2. There'll be plenty of time to go up to higher prize levels.

I have 4 well-fed reindeer in my pen. When I fed one of them and fertilized a tree about 3.5 hours ago I didn't have any stamina left. Now I have 4 points, so it shouldn't take long to get your stamina back.

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Even though I checked on them yesterday evening, today I got this:

3 more reindeer and 4 more trees and that's Level 4 prize [12k miles]
The same here! When you checked them yesterday evening were you already on Level 3? As long as you are logged in at 18:00 computer time you get the Night Watchman Award even if you are not doing anything. ^
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have 4 well-fed reindeer in my pen. When I fed one of them and fertilized a tree about 3.5 hours ago I didn't have any stamina left. Now I have 4 points, so it shouldn't take long to get your stamina back
Woah, that's extremely fast. Did you log off in between? Not sure if that makes a diff. I think (not sure at this point) that using stamina also resets the stamina clock. So maybe those points should also be used right when a new one appears.

My pen at this stage:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Maluku_Flyer; Dec 2, 2011 at 3:07 pm
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:49 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Okay, Panic. Tried to login and he tells me the emailadress is not recognised?
Anyone else experiencing problems or....
W
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by Wombelero
W
The deer meat tasted great
Old Dec 2, 2011, 3:00 pm

Programs: LH M&M Silver, BA EC, AF FB
I haven't been able to log-in at all this year with a Password, only via facebook. :-/
Old Dec 2, 2011, 3:24 pm

Programs: SK*G, TK*G, AB Silver (OW Ruby), SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Happens to me all the time. I even logged in once to a completely empty pen. Now that was frightening...
Old Dec 2, 2011, 3:54 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Wombelero
W
mine is not working either - looks like they have some problems

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.