Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2023, 2:33 am

Originally Posted by delpiero223
30 miles per Euro for each hotel booking with booking.com
Do the rates change when using this referral? Had this recently with Payback - the rate at Booking was a few % higher when using the payback ref link.
Old Dec 7, 2023, 4:17 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by NLoriel
Do the rates change when using this referral? Had this recently with Payback - the rate at Booking was a few % higher when using the payback ref link.
I haven't seen that with the hotels I tried. But it may be cheaper when using the app, when compared to the Miles&More page
Old Dec 7, 2023, 6:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, *A Silver, HH Gold, IHG Diamond
Ive made three bookings now and the price via the website m&m link and the app have been identical, it has even allowed any Genius discount.

It obviously takes a few extra seconds to test price both.
Old Dec 7, 2023, 6:29 am

Programs: Miles & More FTL *S
Sometimes there is a price difference (more expensive booking through M&M or other affiliate programmes), though I must admit, I haven't been able to tell why this is the case.
Old Dec 7, 2023, 7:14 am

Programs: Miles and More (Senator)
Originally Posted by NLoriel
In general the prices with this offer are the same as if you'd book normally via the website (so e.g. the Genius discounts will still apply). It can however be more expensive than booking via the app (as you don't get the "mobile-only" discounts).
Old Dec 7, 2023, 11:55 pm

Programs: Miles & More FTL *S
You can book through the app and still get miles!
Old Dec 11, 2023, 9:32 pm

Does anyone know if the 30x on Booking.com stacks with shopping portals? I clicked through the link and activated Rakuten 4% via the browser extension, but I don't see the cashback when I log in to my Rakuten. Is this how it should behave?
Old Dec 11, 2023, 11:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by EV0136
Does anyone know if the 30x on Booking.com stacks with shopping portals? I clicked through the link and activated Rakuten 4% via the browser extension, but I don't see the cashback when I log in to my Rakuten. Is this how it should behave?
Doesn't work, you have to book via their dedicated website, and the Rakuten cookies will prevent earning miles
Old Dec 19, 2023, 1:14 am

Programs: A3 Gold
Anyone know if the 30 mile per euro promotion has disappeared? When I click on the link which is featured in the promotion e-mail, then I no longer see the mileage which I would be earning. Furthermore, at no point is Booking asking me for a frequent flyer number.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 2:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The promo page is still up: https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...otion_924.html

The T&C say that you are supposed to quote your M&M number on the payment page.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 3:08 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by HDGR
Anyone know if the 30 mile per euro promotion has disappeared? When I click on the link which is featured in the promotion e-mail, then I no longer see the mileage which I would be earning. Furthermore, at no point is Booking asking me for a frequent flyer number.
Noticed the same! Tried different deviced but they resulted in the same, without miles.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by jongesander
Noticed the same! Tried different deviced but they resulted in the same, without miles.
Its back, with the miles !
jongesander likes this.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 10:36 am

After years of only mindfulflyer, there is a new challenge pending in my app.

Four bullets of the T&C are dedicated to saying: O yeah, one more thing, you get nothing if LH IT screws up. Hilarious!
I also loved the statement "Activation is of course free of charge".
  • a member completes the last flight segment, and this flight segment is recorded on the Miles & More app no later than 31.3.2024, the additional award miles will be credited automatically.
  • Flight segments which are not automatically recorded by 31.3.2024 cannot be considered for this offer. It can take up to 14 days after your flight has been completed for flight segments to be automatically recorded.
  • There will be no further entitlement to additional award miles after this date.
  • It is not possible to use retroactive mileage credits for your flights to complete the challenge.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 1:57 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

1000 miles for downloading the app:

IMH likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2024, 2:08 am

Marriott promo:

Marriott

Bis zu 10-fache Meilen sammeln

Miles & More Teilnehmende sammeln bei ihrer Hotelbuchung bis zu 10 Prmienmeilen pro US-Dollar in teilnehmenden Marriott Hotels weltweit:
  • Teilnehmende erhalten im Aktionszeitraum bei Buchung 8 Prmienmeilen pro ausgegebenem US-Dollar.
  • Teilnehmende, die Mitglied bei Marriott Bonvoy sind, erhalten bis zu 2 Prmienmeilen zustzlich pro ausgegebenem US-Dollar, wenn sie in ihrem Profil Miles & More als Sammeloption hinterlegt haben.
Aktionszeitraum: 01.03.2024 – 31.03.2024
Reisezeitraum: 01.03.2024 – 31.05.2024

Weitere Infos hier.
Promo for the outlet village in Germany:

Bis zu 6-fache Meilen bei den Shopping Days

Miles & More Teilnehmende sammeln vom 14. bis 20. Mrz 5-fache Meilen auf alle Einkufe von jeder Marke im Wertheim Village und im Ingolstadt Village.

Inhaber:innen der Miles & More Kreditkarte erhalten 6-fache Prmienmeilen im Aktionszeitraum. Zustzlich gibt es bei teilnehmenden Marken bis zu
20 % Preisnachlass auf den Village Preis.

Laufzeit: 14.03.2024 20.03.2024
Weitere Infos hier.
Some online shopping offers:

Miles & More Online Shopping

Bis zu 40-fache Meilen sammeln

Im Mrz sammeln Teilnehmende bei ausgewhlten Anbietern bis zu 40-fache Meilen!

40-fache Meilen
  • NordVPN
15-fache Meilen
  • Lensbest
10-fache Meilen
  • Brille24
  • Sunglasshut
  • Rayban
  • Oakley
  • Lampenwelt
  • TheBodyShop
  • OutletCity
  • Mey &Edlich
  • Baldur
  • Gutscheine von cadooz
8-fache Meilen
  • comma
  • EMP
  • Broshop24
  • Calzedonia
  • Clos19
  • STIHL
  • NET-A-PORTER
  • L'OCCITANE
6-fache Meilen
  • Galaxus
  • Footlocker
  • Ralph Lauren
  • Acer
  • Underarmour
  • ETERNA
Weitere Infos hier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.