Reload this Page >

The Consolidated LAX Parking Thread (2001 - 2021) [Archived]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 30, 2017, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Newer posts on this topic have been relocated to a new thread.The Consolidated LAX Parking Thread (2019 - Date)
Print Wikipost

The Consolidated LAX Parking Thread (2001 - 2021) [Archived]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2005, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
Another cheap option if you're coming from the Valley or points north is the Van Nuys Flyaway. Not only do you not have to drive in the bumper-to-bumper traffic on the 405, you can park in Van Nuys for $4.00 per day and a ticket for the Flyaway bus to LAX is only $6.00 round trip. The Flyaway runs 24 hours a day, every 15 to 30 minutes.
Old Feb 24, 2005, 7:06 pm

Thanks for the advice all. I found a place called 105 Airport parking that is $11 a day with a coupon for one day free if you stay two. So my cost for two days should be $11. Sounds like their shuttle service is good. Has anyone heard anything about them?
Old Apr 11, 2005, 3:11 am

Programs: UA/CO-1KPlat, MARRIOTT-LT PLAT
Question LAX area LONG TERM parking!

Where is the best priced LONG term Parking near LAX?

I will be driving from SAN, since the shuttle costs over a $100.00 one way.
It should be cheaper and more convenient to drive!

Old Apr 11, 2005, 3:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold. Usually WN or DL if in the air.
If you don't care that your car is outdoors, I prefer LAX-owned Lot B, $8/24 hours.
Old Apr 18, 2005, 8:23 am

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
Yep. Lot B is about as cheap as it gets (aside from free street parking off Manchester/Sepulveda), though you'll want to allow at least 30 minutes to get from the lot, on the shuttle bus, and to the terminal.

Slow, but the price is right.
Old Apr 24, 2005, 10:47 am

What about Johnny Park Outdoor by Lot B? Or the LAX Parking Center? $6 per day.

Anybody used them?
Old May 5, 2005, 12:38 am

Programs: United 1P
Question Motorcycle Parking @ LAX?

Got my mothers day mileage run coming up (LAX - SFO - IAD - JFK - LAX ( PS!), and I want to travel light to LAX. I've seen other posts allude to free motorcycle parking, does anyone know where this is?
Old May 5, 2005, 12:41 am

Programs: SPG PLT, AA EXP
This belongs... well, anywhere but here.
Old May 11, 2005, 7:09 pm

Programs: UA1k 3MM, AA Plt, peasant on everybody else, elite something or other at a bunch of hotels.
Why not get 2 one way car rentals?

I do this frequently, usually costs $40-50 per day, including taxes & gas. I get to leave when I want, no unwanted stops along the way and my car stays at home in the garage.

Of course, it does depend on how long you are parking - if only for a few days, it's probably not worth it.

If I do park, I like AutoAirporter at $95 for 7-12 days. (At least it was last year.) Indoor valet parking, efficient shuttle service. Take 105, exit Nash.
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:16 pm

A lot of LAX airport hotels have stay-and-park deals. You would drive from San Diego the day before your flight, have a good rest and leave your car there.
Old Jun 22, 2005, 1:34 am

Programs: AA EXP 1mm; DL Plt; Marriott Gold; Hyatt something or other; Hilton Gold
also depends how long you are staying - per the above, check the hotels and tgheir parking situations - there are also many internet "prebuy" and coupon offers where you can end up with relatively inexpensive indoor/valet for a longer period -
Old Sep 1, 2005, 1:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
LAX Parking

Anyone have a favorite or one they recommend?

Shocking (I know), but I'm actually unfamiliar with the parking lots at LAX, since I usually have a ride, or rideshare with a traveling companion.

I'm looking for 1) price, then 2) security. I like Park One, but it's $53+ for 4 days, including the WN RR discount (20%). Don't feel like payin

Anyone experience 105 Airport Parking?
Old Sep 1, 2005, 2:28 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
I parked at 105 airport parking a few months ago.

I parked at 105 airport parking a few months ago. I used a discount coupon. You could try www.longtermparking.com/coupons/cp105.htm. If you get a bad link, you could try to input the address again. As an alternate, you could google for "105 airport parking coupon" and the first listing is from "longtermparking.com" and the 2nd listing is from the 105 airport parking site itself. The longtermparking coupon link is better IMHO. The coupon is $7.33/day up to 10 days for self park & $8.67/day up to 10 days for valet parking.

When I parked there this past May, I was there for 3 days & I parked on a early Saturday morning. I did self park & the only spots were on the roof. Valet may be the better choice if one is picky about not wanting the car on the roof & may be in a hurry. 105 airport parking is in a parking garage in El Segundo. My car was only 2 months old & I had no hesitation about parking there. It only took about 5 minutes to get to the airport. The return shuttle was reasonably quick. When one leaves the parking structure, getting on the 105 east is very easy & quick.

Bottom line: With the "longtermparking" coupon, 105 Airport parking is cheaper than Lot B ($8/day regular rate--it's only cheaper if you're an airport employee) , which is the least expensive LAX parking lot I am aware of.
Old Sep 1, 2005, 8:45 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
This topic is often discussed in the LA Area Airports Forum; you might want to do a search there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=547

That being said, I park at the Parking Spot (Sepulveda) and am very happy with the overall experience. I believe they have a 15% coupon on their website right now. They also have points based reward system.

www.theparkingspot.com
Old Sep 1, 2005, 9:13 am
Scandalous

Last edited by Scandalous; Nov 15, 2005 at 11:43 pm Reason: Deleted by user due to uneasiness with flyertalk censorship policies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.