Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Does LANPass charge fuel surcharge on BA awards?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does LANPass charge fuel surcharge on BA awards?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2012, 2:34 am

Hate to bump... But want to clarify two things:

OW itins can have 1 way redemptions, right?
No YQ. On anything (you know what I mean)?

If you don't PM me.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
the last time i tried to price a BA award on the LAN web site it did not include fuel surcharge. just use the lan website to search for availability. when the routes are not operated by LAN you can also choose to select oneworld partner flights.
I know this thread is getting old, but is it really possible to "price a BA award on the LAN web site?" I get an error doing this. (I've only redeemed LAN for AA in the past and that required a phone call.) Thanks.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 12:59 am
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
Originally Posted by rrgg
I know this thread is getting old, but is it really possible to "price a BA award on the LAN web site?" I get an error doing this. (I've only redeemed LAN for AA in the past and that required a phone call.) Thanks.
I haven't been able to do it since the switch to Sabre last year...
Old May 17, 2014, 8:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by andreadbc
I haven't been able to do it since the switch to Sabre last year...
I've not priced a British ticket on the LANPass site, have used LAN for years and didn't know that was ever possible without using the phone. GRU-LHR is Sao Paolo, Brazil, and anything ex-Brazil can't have YQ tacked on by Brazilian law, so I'd say it's a poor data point for evaluating whether LAN will tack on the heinous BA fuel surcharges.

IME, the LAN agents on the phone have come back with some pretty odd numbers for taxes/fees when pricing. I swear they're pulling out of their ..., but I'm a bit of a pushover and so happy to be able to book after dealing with them for so long. This last bit isn't helpful as a data point, but I'm just wary of anything they report to me now, and calling them is not a fun process, though manageable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.