Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First new security filter operational at AMS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 4:32 am

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, Vistara Gold, Accor/IHG Platinum, Marriott/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
but she tried to make me go to the last scanner, with like 10 people waiting for their turn? Like, why??
They really seem to have no logic at Schiphol for this. A few weeks ago, at transfer security, I had a very short connection due to delays. As I enter the security filter, the lady pointing where to go is sending me all the way to the end where there were at least 8-10 people waiting. The line literally behind her was completely empty. Thankfully when I waived my Privium card and said I have a very short connection, she just let me go through.

I really don't understand the need for these queue minders if they keep picking the worst ones to send people to. It boggles the mind.
DrLudwig likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
Well if there is no queue, you won't need queue minders. They have a vested interest in there being a queue at all times.
Koby, MichielR, Solevita and 1 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.