$15 to redeem points?!?

Old Dec 13, 2021, 4:05 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by ultrasoul
AutoSlash Can also confirm it seems to be B6 IT issue. Like you, on the first few screens there were no $10 fee shows up until the very end page of the checkout process. Was a bit surprised but went ahead with ticketing. I was going to call Mosaic desk to get the $10 fee credited but noticed that at ticketing, only $5.60 was actually taken out from my travel bank balance (no $10 fee deducted from travel bank balance).

Due to some changes in plan, I ended up having to cancel this reservation a few days later. Miles redeposited ASAP automatically but the $5.60 in taxes paid with travel bank did not (my past experience has been both miles + travel bank payments refund instantly). A FB messenger to B6 customer service took care of the manual $5.60 push of tax refund back to travel bank as I was looking at a 2+ hour phone wait even as a Mosaic
Funds not being returned to the travel bank is a recurring issue as per this thread. Definitely, a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 4:59 pm

B6 IT continues to be an utter embarrassment.
AutoSlash and GW McLintock like this.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 7:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Sounds more to me like they were trying something out. If they were to implement an award booking fee, that would be enough to make me jump ship permanently. Even seeing something like this test run makes me want to burn my points sooner rather than later.
We all know how much you like B6!!!
Old Dec 15, 2021, 8:25 am

Ive been a mosaic for 6 years. Over 500 lifetime flights on JetBlue. Going to switch to delta. JetBlue seems to be experimenting in the wrong direction in my opinion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.