Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Award booking manage trip - not able to change or cancel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2021, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat

I've been booking Jetblue flights recently with cash payment which online management to cancel trips work fine. However, I recently made a award redemption with family pooling (my husband is the head of household), using my account to book a ticket for my husband, and the options are not showing up for me or him to change or cancel the ticket (see below).

Any insights on this?

Old Dec 15, 2021, 5:01 am
Suspended

I always call up and use the Call Back option. that way everything goes back into my acct ASAP. I believe in most cases with a pt res that you need to CX the vres and then start from the beginning, so by caling its back in my acct then and there which may not happen doing it online.

alot of my reses even says I must call in to make a change
Old Dec 15, 2021, 8:58 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Typically, you need to be logged into the account that originally made the reservation in order for the change and/or cancel button to show. Sometimes it's flaky though, so try logging out and back in. If the button is still not active, then you'll need to call/message/chat/Tweet/pray in order to deal with it.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I have an award booking coming up (I booked for myself through my account, as head of a pool) and after a schedule change I cannot access my reservation either.

I blame IT: JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

-J.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I have an award booking coming up (I booked for myself through my account, as head of a pool) and after a schedule change I cannot access my reservation either.

I blame IT: JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

-J.
It does say on top of my reservation “schedule adjustment”. It looks like this is preventing it to be handled online… cash booking doesn’t seem to have the same problem to cancel ( I have an identical reservation booked for myself with cash).
Old Dec 16, 2021, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by shihyin
It does say on top of my reservation “schedule adjustment”. It looks like this is preventing it to be handled online… cash booking doesn’t seem to have the same problem to cancel ( I have an identical reservation booked for myself with cash).
They changed my flight (and never told me about it, but that's another story for another thread). When I logged in, I had to agree to it and write my name as if I was signing my life away. And now I can't manage the reservation at all. I agree that it is because of the schedule change.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.