Schedule Change Policy

Old Feb 11, 19, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz Five Star, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, National Executive, Alaksa MVP
Schedule Change Policy

Maybe someone can help me.. I'm trying to wrap my head around this.. I had a small (under 5 min) schedule change to a flight (PBI-LGA). Am I allowed to change that to a different flight (PBI-HPN)? (same day)

Per the policy..

https://www.jetblue.com/travel-agents/schedule-change

It appears I can. but not 100% sure..
Old Feb 11, 19, 10:41 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

It does appear that way. Seems pretty generous to allow a flight change with only a 5 min schedule change, but hey, if their policy allows it, and you want to take advantage, go for it. Please do report back with results.
Old Feb 11, 19, 10:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
That's amazingly generous especially with the +/- one day change allowed and co-terminals as well as cancellation.

However, I wonder whether the waiver code that a travel agent somehow gets without calling the airline is only given if the schedule change is either significant or causes a MCT violation.
Old Feb 11, 19, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz Five Star, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, National Executive, Alaksa MVP
YAHTZEE!!! they changed it no problem...
Old Feb 14, 19, 2:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium / LTG, HHonors Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
That's amazingly generous especially with the +/- one day change allowed and co-terminals as well as cancellation.

Used to be standard, but it's better than average these days. The co-terminals are valid for just about any B6 flight change; used them on a SDC recently.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
However, I wonder whether the waiver code that a travel agent somehow gets without calling the airline is only given if the schedule change is either significant or causes a MCT violation.
Scroll down -- it's just a few different ones by ticket type (B6-only flight on B6 ticket stock, B6/codeshare mixed itinerary on B6 ticket stock, and B6/codeshare itinerary on partner ticket stock).