Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*** IC Master Promo Thread 2009 ***

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2009, 4:09 pm

I have not seen the IC Hongkong promo at the first page.

Each stay will earn 10,000 points ( valid until July 31, 2009).
Old Apr 24, 2009, 4:41 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

Originally Posted by Me2Earth
I have not seen the IC Hongkong promo at the first page.

Each stay will earn 10,000 points ( valid until July 31, 2009).
I don't think there's a promo code for that promotion; you have to book the particular rate (which during my last stays was about twice the Asia sale rate, 50% more than the advance purchase rate, and 200HKD more than the Best Flexible Rate with Breakfast -- imo, not worth the money for the extra 8k points).
Old Apr 25, 2009, 2:09 am

Programs: PC Platinum Amb
I note from the terms and conditions that :-
"Room availability: Members may determine if a hotel has Free Nights available by visiting www.priorityclub.com/bookfreenights and searching by city or date. Rooms are limited, subject to prior sale, and may be unavailable during high demand periods. Each participating hotel has limited room inventory available for Free Nights. Free Night rooms are subject to the maximum occupancy requirements of the hotel and local regulations."

Does this mean that these are not the same as REWARD NIGHTS.? and it is likely that reqrd nights may be available when these free nights will not.

So which is best FREE NIGHTS or DOUBLE MILES.?

Originally Posted by dsteinke
Does this promo negate all other points while it is in effect? It base and elite points at the bottom. Does that mean if we register, we'll still get bonus points, but just not base points?

Stay any two nights, then get a free* night at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world.
Here's how it works:

Register today at GetaFreeNight.com
• Stay any 2 nights from May 4 – July 3, 2009
• Get 1 FREE night to use from July 3 – December 26, 2009
• You can earn up to 4 free nights
• Use your free nights at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world

Earn and Use Free Nights at Any of These Hotels
Intercontinental
Crowne Plaza
Hotel Indigo
Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express
Staybridge Suites
Candlewood Suites

A few things to consider:

• Members will earn free nights instead of base and Elite points/miles.
• Register online before booking your next stay.
• Receive free night notification via email; email address required to register.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 2:58 am

Programs: PC Plat Amb, SPG, KLM Flying Blue, Lufthansa Miles&More
Hotel Indigo - Spring Offers USA, Canada, Mexico

SCOTTSDALE, AZ Springtime Bonus
SAN DIEGO GASLAMP QUARTER, CA 5,000 Priority Club Bonus Package
ONTARIO RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA Spring and Save
FORT MYERS, FL Art Galleries Tour
JACKSONVILLE-DEERWOOD PARK, FL Hit the Beach
MIAMI LAKES , FL Fore Stay and Play Golf Package
SARASOTA, FL Explore Sarasota
ST. PETERSBURG DOWNTOWN CENTRE, FL Ray's Double Play
ATLANTA MIDTOWN, GA Ruff Life Dog Package
CHICAGO DOWNTOWN GOLD COAST, IL Girls Night "In"
CHICAGO - SCHAUMBURG NORTH, IL Priority Club Gold Elite
FISHERS - INDY'S UPTOWN, IN Economic Stimulus Package
BOSTON-NEWTON RIVERSIDE, MA Family Fun Package
BASKING RIDGE, NJ Stay and Shop Stimulus Package
RAHWAY-NEWARK, NJ Spring Flying in NYC
ALBANY LATHAM, NY Movie and a Room
BUFFALO - AMHERST, NY 3,000 Bonus Priority Club Points
HOUSTON AT THE GALLERIA, TX Dinner and a Movie
DALLAS DOWNTOWN, TX Crazy in Love
OTTAWA DOWNTOWN CITY CENTRE, CANADA Economic Stimulus Package
MERIDA HACIENDA MISNE, MEXICO Mayan Experience De Luxe

Most offers are valid until 7/31/09 or 8/31/09, check T&Cs for further informations.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 3:09 am

Candlewood Suites Newsletter

A Free Night In Vegas
For a limited time** – stay 2 nights in Las Vegas and get 1 night free. You'll also receive a full array of coupons to local restaurants and attractions.
It's our version of the Economic Stimulus Package – Vegas style! So take advantage of the special savings today. BOOK NOW
** Must book the Economic Stimulus Package Rate to take advantage of this offer. Offer valid only at the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, NV. Free night will be adjusted at the hotel upon arrival. Must stay three nights to get one free. Early departure will result in a one night room and tax penalty.

Earn 25,000 Points wth DIRECTV
With packages as low as $29.99 a month, now is the perfect time to get DIRECTV
• 265 channels
• 100% digital picture and sound
• Service from the #1 satellite provider in the country
PLUS – get 25,000 Priority Club Bonus Points when you get DIRECTV today.
GET DIRECTV TODAY

Last edited by ClubICGirl; Apr 25, 2009 at 3:16 am
Old Apr 25, 2009, 3:31 am

Staybridge Suites Newsletter

EARN A FREE NIGHT AT STAYBRIDGE SUITES AND WE'LL DONATE $50 TO GIVE KIDS THE WORLD VILLAGE
Get the Priority Club® Rewards Visa Signature® Card and earn a FREE NIGHT at Staybridge Suites after your first purchase.
Plus, we’ll donate $50 to Give Kids The World Village to help create magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 3:36 am

PC Club News Offers

Finland offers a world of exciting possibilities.
Finland offers pristine landscapes and outdoor adventures, as well as exciting cultural events and activities. Earn 2,000 bonus points at participating hotels.
Valid between 1st April and 31st May 2009

Earn bonus points throughout Belgium and The Netherlands.
White-water canoeing, amazing golf courses and lush countryside vistas await you in a scenic Belgium and the Netherlands. Stay two consecutive nights at participating hotels and earn 2,000 bonus points.
Valid between 1st April and 30th June 2009
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:08 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
>>>>>>>So which is best FREE NIGHTS or DOUBLE MILES.?

or, more importantly, compare it to the Starwoods free night ofer which appears a lot less restrictive...Anyone an expert in both programs want to pitch in?
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gpapadop
>>>>>>>So which is best FREE NIGHTS or DOUBLE MILES.?
I value the free night credit at 10,000 points/night. I'm almost always happy with a Crowne Plaza/nicer Holiday Inn redemption, so 25,000 points/free night is my baseline. However, the restrictions on these free nights make them less valuable than a normal 25,000 point award, so I'm docking 25% off that amount.

Especially since the double miles/points only starts on the second stay at most of the brands, I'm simply going to stay at IHG properties in even numbers of nights up to a max of eight. I prefer the free nights promo even with all its restrictions.

Originally Posted by gpapadop
or, more importantly, compare it to the Starwoods free night ofer which appears a lot less restrictive...Anyone an expert in both programs want to pitch in?
I made a chart comparing the two promos:

Last edited by soitgoes; Apr 25, 2009 at 5:47 pm Reason: Use thumbnail instead
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:13 am

Programs: AC E, PC Plat Amb
Originally Posted by soitgoes
I made a chart comparing the two promos:
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9607/...comparison.jpg
Exactly what I was going to do

I am also going for the free nights promo, I am hoping to use the free night in HKG.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:21 pm

Programs: Priority Club PLT, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP
Does this promo negate all other points while it is in effect? It base and elite points at the bottom. Does that mean if we register, we'll still get bonus points, but just not base points?

Stay any two nights, then get a free* night at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world.
Here's how it works:

Register today at GetaFreeNight.com
• Stay any 2 nights from May 4 – July 3, 2009
• Get 1 FREE night to use from July 3 – December 26, 2009
• You can earn up to 4 free nights
• Use your free nights at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world

Earn and Use Free Nights at Any of These Hotels
Intercontinental
Crowne Plaza
Hotel Indigo
Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express
Staybridge Suites
Candlewood Suites

A few things to consider:

• Members will earn free nights instead of base and Elite points/miles.
• Register online before booking your next stay.
• Receive free night notification via email; email address required to register.
I just confirmed with PC that you will lose the base points, but it will not affect the bonus points of other promos. I'm signing up.

There was a bit of a language barrier, so it wasn't clear if the Platinum 50% will post. I don't think it will since the base points would be zero.

Note: During signup, you have the option of this promo, or a double point / double mile promo.
Originally Posted by soitgoes
The elite points (10%/50% bonus) are specifically excluded along with base points from earning.
Forgive me, I am trying to decode the T&C's for this promo.

9a states: During Promotion Period: Once registered for this Promotion and during the Promotion Period, Members will not earn base or elite Priority Club points, airline miles, or any other frequency credit earning preference Members have chosen (“Frequency Credits”) ...............In other words, participation in this Promotion excludes the receipt of base and elite Frequency Credits for stays from the date of registration for this Promotion until July 3, 2009.

So what is considered a "Frequency Credit"? Is a stay 7 get 10k a frequency credit?

Then it says: Bonus Frequency Credits, however, will be awarded pursuant to the terms of any other promotion in which Member is participating.

So I am trying to figure out what constitutes a "Bonus Frequency Credit" Vs. just a Frequency Credit. I want to make sure I don't lose out on my stay 7 get 10k that needs to be fulfilled by June 30th.

Thanks for any insight.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by genotonda
So I am trying to figure out what constitutes a "Bonus Frequency Credit" Vs. just a Frequency Credit. I want to make sure I don't lose out on my stay 7 get 10k that needs to be fulfilled by June 30th.
Here's my understanding--
If you are signed up for PCR point earnings, you will not receive:
Base Frequency Credit--10 pts/USD (most brands), 5pts/USD (Candlewood/Staybridge), 2000 pts/stay (IC)
Elite Frequency Credit--10% Gold; 50% Plat; 50% RA @ IC

You will receive everything else, as I read the promo terms (everything else is a Bonus Frequency Credit).

They use the term Frequency Credit because not all members earn PCR points--some earn airline miles or airline points/credits.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 4:48 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
soit goes: Thanks for the chart, very helpful!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 9:28 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
6362 Amabassador 2K bonus only posted on my first IC stay, the next IC stay posted without the bonus.
Old Apr 26, 2009, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by azepine00
Quote:
Code 8021 STAY 3 AND GET FREE AMBASSADOR
I assume it doesn't work to renew amb (at least it didn't work last year IIRC)?
As I was told by a PC rep, the code only works if you're not currently an Ambassador. Would be nice to not have to pay $100 to renew if there's a code somewhere....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.