Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Ambassador Experience Thread 2022

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2022, 8:39 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IC RA, Hilton Gold etc
Regent Porto Montenegro

Regent Porto Monrenegro

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes, very much

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked Deluxe King BAIA and received a Junior Suite with sea view

How are the rooms?
Around 70sqm. Separate living room with seating area and kitchen.
Good selection of international channels. Bose HiFi.
Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
Very nice marble bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
Miller Harris Tea Tonique amenities
Balcony along the suite.

How is the exec. lounge?
N/A

Did you receive a welcome gift?
Bottle of wine and some cookies

How was the minibar?
A lot of soft drinks incl red bull... 2 local and 2 international beers BUT no wine, sparkling wine or liquors being offered.

What was good and what was bad?
GOOD
- Very attentive staff
- Nice seafront location (if you are in yacht spotting- you will love it)
- Elegant atmosphere
- Very good breakfast - however I missed sparkling wine / prosecco

BAD (not really bad but considering to be improved
- Coffee capsules and tea offered in the room chargeable (@1,95) at least as per minibar price list- I haven't tried it.
- Missing the wine / sparkling wine in the fridge (mini bar)
- Ordering of a sparkling wine glass will be charged (5 plus service fee) - never seen this in ICs in Europe before

Value for $ or IHG Rewards Club Points? Would you return?
During high season a bit pricy but I will definately return
Old Aug 16, 2022, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Six Senses Kaplankaya (1/2)

What is your IHG One Rewards status?
Diamond Inner Circle Royal Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay ?
Yes, very much so.

Booked cheapest rate, and received a Ridge Terrace Sea View.

How are the rooms?
Simply superb.
Around 50sqm + large private terrace + roof solarium.
Very comfortable bed.
Seating area with sofa
Desk.
Nice bathroom with bathtub,

Separate walk-in shower and toilets. 2 sinks.
Flatscreen television with large selection of international channels. Connectable television via HDMI (unfortunately not with iPhone/iPad). Unfortunately not possible with remote command to switch language (for example Arte from German to French)
Expresso machine, kettle. Nice selection of teas.

Very elegant and warm conteporary design
Very quiet.
Lots of usb and power sockets next to the bed and desk.
PressReader free access.
iPad to get in touch with members of staff and get information on the resort.

Superb leafy 80+ sqm terrace with panoramic view over the sea (I loved having my morning coffee there).

What Signature Amenity did you receive?
50 minute Six Senses Spa massage for 2 (the spa is superb and staff really great) or USD 100 F&B credit

Good
- Superb property for sea view, quiet atmosphere, architecture , design and gardens.
- Love the room
- Very attentive and proactive service (including through the app and Whatsapp, with attentive and fast service). It is very impressive to see the number of staff but also their level of training, which allows a high quality service. Bell boy taking care of the rent-a-car in a breeze.
- Large choice of quality restaurants (prices are very reasonable considering the quality of the food and price of the property).

- Breakfast and dining were really delicious (Mediterranean influence, served in a friendly atmosphere, large choice of high quality products for breakfast, 4 different restaurants in addition to breakfast restaurant).
- The resort is designed in such a way that it feels like you are in a chic and a charming seaside village clinging to the mountain.
- The hotel is large, has multiple spaces (restaurants, experience room, fitness room), so you can stay for several days without feeling like you're staying at the same place.
- Great and large sports pool. 3 private beaches.
- Although the hotel was busy, we never felt like we were in a crowded hotel or experience a degradation in service.
- Nature is omnipresent, the calm is absolute, and the scents of Mediterranean plants delight the senses
- An electric buggy cart
service is available for free for those who do not prefer to walk (we only used this service for luggage).
- The size of the resort is really impressive: it takes more than an hour to walk around.
- The hotel offers an activity program (yoga, walks). But I must confess that we tested none

Bad
- Nothing

Value for $ or IHG One Rewards Points? Would you return?
Absolutely.
The hotel is indeed not cheap, but definitely worth it.
Service is simply excellent (smiling, attentive and proactive on the part of all the staff).
The place is magical in its beauty and very relaxing.

Note that it takes about an hour by car from Bodrum airport, via a mountain road. We had first planned to visit Bodrum, but as Turkish Airlines brought forward our originally scheduled 1.30am flight by 3 hours, we preferred to enjoy the Six Senses until the evening, rather than spend nearly 2 hours driving to Bodrum, and another hour driving back to the airport.

Exterior

Main lobby around which are distributed on several floors the reception, the spa, shops, the restaurant for breakfast

Coffe

Private stairs to the Ridge Terrace Sea View

Exterior of the villa

Bedroom

Bathroom

Private terrace and garden with stunning view

Coffee station

Minibar

High ceilings closet

Welcome gift

Access to the rooftop solarium

Private solarium on the roof

Impressive 10,000 square meter spa

Works of art

FLYGVA and Atacama40 like this.

Last edited by nicolas75; Aug 17, 2022 at 2:19 am
Old Aug 16, 2022, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Six Senses Kaplankaya (2/2)

Breakfast

Sports pool

Activity room

Kids pool

Beaches, restaurants and bars

Last edited by nicolas75; Aug 16, 2022 at 11:49 am
Old Aug 22, 2022, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

InterContinental Barcelona

Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle

Yes, very much.

Booked cheapest advance rate and received One King One Bedroom Suite Street View.

How are the rooms?
Corner suite.
Around 55sqm

Superbly renovated in a luxury yacht style

Separate entrance.

Desk area

Seating area.
Large smart TV with good selection of international channels. Easy to connect to mobile.

Nespresso machine. Kettle.

Large comfortable bed.
Large flat screen television with large selection of international channels.

Bathroom with bathtub, separate toilets and walk-in shower. Byredo "Bal d'Afrique" amenities

View over the city.

Usb and electrical sockets next to the bed and desk.

Free PressReader

The air conditioning was a bit noisy in the bedroom (I did not have this issue during my last stay).

Construction work was being carried out on the road in front of the hotel (including on Saturday and Sunday, but without causing too much inconvenience).

How is the exec. lounge?
Seating area with television, dining area with drinks and snacks, and breakfast area.
The club lounge serves good breakfast (people having club access can also have breakfast at the one served at the main restaurant on main floor).
Evening small selection of cold and hot snacks/tapas and pastries.
Drinks served all the day long.

Impressive staff.

Good
Very friendly and professional staff, smiling and attentive service.
Superb renovation
Superb spa with indoor pool (free for Royal Ambassadors).
Very pleasant top floor outdoor pool with terrace
Staff at club lounge.

Very nice fitness centre.

Bad
Nothing

Yes, for quality of service, convenient location, pleasant outdoor pool (but which can be very quickly crowded and noisy) and superb renovation (and now club lounge).

The gastronomic restaurant is now opened (only evenings).

Victor Torres is the youngest chef in Spain to win a Michelin star.

Exterior

Lobby

One King One Bedroom Suite Street View

Minibar

Welcome gift

Bathroom

View from the suite

Pool aera

Club lounge

Drinks all day long

Afternoon spread

Evening spread

Breakfast at the lounge

Spa

Breakfast at main restaurant

Quirat gastronomic restaurant by Victor Torres

Fitness centre

​​​​​​​

Last edited by nicolas75; Aug 22, 2022 at 7:42 am
Old Aug 23, 2022, 1:47 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA
IC Barcelona

Yes

had actually two reservations weekend night voucher for King Classic followed by another three nights reservation and received King Castle View. Hotel was on my first night fully sold out the weekend before last. I was told in the upfront conversation that they'd check if a suite comes available during my stay. After the various suite categories where available throughout the stay but they didn't approach me proactively, neither did I

How are the rooms?
Around 42sqm, according to the description. I have to say all rooms at this property are very spacious and none is smaller than 42sqm.
Good selection of international channels.
Beds are on the soft side and I overheard in the lounge also a guest complaining over that due to health problems. Housekeeping confirmed that they don't have more firm mattress
Bathroom hasn't been refurbished but still in excellent condition

How is the exec. lounge?
Excellent staff in the lounge, very attentive always smiling. They make a difference
Extensive breakfast served in the lounge, much more quiet than the main restaurant
Afternoon and evening tapas are somehow limited
Extensive drink selection throughout the day. Cava is available from 6.30am until 11pm in case of emergency

chocolate coated almonds and caramelized nuts (same as on the pictures from Nicolas

How was the minibar?
see Nicolas picture. On top of that different nuts, chocolates, crisps and some more liquor

GOOD
- Very attentive staff
- good location close to plaza espana and magic fountain de montjuic
- Elegant atmosphere
- Very good breakfast -

BAD (not really bad but considering to be improved
- would have expected that they approach me as promised when a suite becomes available and there were several available after the first night. However I also didn't react

Value for $ or IHG Rewards Club Points? Would you return?
when in Barcelona I'd return to the IC. At the day of check-in, only club rooms were available, which were going for 1000 EUR. Wouldn't pay that though
nicolas75 and HadesNL like this.
Old Aug 28, 2022, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Barclay New York

Yes

Booked queen classic, given king Premier

How are the rooms?
I thought all the premier room were corners, but this was in the middle, over the entrance and seemed larger. It had a huge wall mural, but they covered half of it with an armoire and large screen TV. The bathroom was very nice with Zenology products. There was room for a rollaway and although I booked for two, they graciously added the extra bed for our 3rd.

How is the mini-bar?
Pretty good. Champagne and wine and beer and several alcohol choices.

How is the exec. lounge?
It is open again! Since May I was told. It is nearly back to before, except the do not cook eggs to order yet, nor have cocktails returned. But the wine was better than most hotel lounges in the US. I had a nice Malbec. I saw Hess Chardonnay too. The have several coffee machines including a cold brew tap. They have a candy counter with lots of sweets. The happy hour food was pretty good as was the afternoon tea and breakfast.

IHG is a big sponsor of the US Tennis Open and it turned out that this hotel is hosting all the players. Lots of very fit young people in the lobby, but none had club access.

I'm sure I went over the mini-bar limit, but no mention and no charge.

Bad
Nothing

Excellent value now that the club has returned.
FLYGVA, nicolas75, Raynyan and 4 others like this.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 12:23 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IC RA, Hilton Gold etc
IC Dublin

InterContinental Dublin

Yes!

4 nights stay: booked 1 RA free night & 3 nights King Classic, received Family Room (2 Queen Beds on 4th floor) with small balcony and sea view on the horizon

How are the rooms?
Huge room with two queen size beds (actually in some hotels they would call them king size bed)

How is the exec. lounge?
N/A

Wasn't provided till I asked - Some fruits & 1 bottle of water.

How was the minibar?
Basic - 2 Tonics, 2 Coke, 2 Coke Zero and 2 Heineken beers and some spirits (2 Gins, 2 Vodkas, 2 Whiskeys).

-Good
- Breakfast buffet- good selection and quality of food. (Info: breakfast include guests will be charge a supplement of 5 for a la carte dishes) - was removed for RAs
- Whiskey bar - good selection of drinks and not really overpriced
- Nice hotel with big rooms

-Bad
- Mini bar: really basic - was missing other soft drinks than Coke and would have expected wine (and sparkling) too
- When contacting the hotel before arrival asking for rooms which could cater my two small boys too- they just wanted to upsell the rooms without recognizing RA status at all
- Welcome amenity was not really exciting (1 bottle of mineral water and some fruits only (1 banana, 1 pear, 1 orange and 1 peach), no welcome letter

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
A little pricey
Would you return?
Most probably yes
FLYGVA likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2022, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

San Diego

Yes.

Booked King Classic, given King Premier. They proudly told me this was a 4 level upgrade, but it was one of the weakest upgrades I've had in a while. However the room was nice with good modern quality. And it was my first time here so I'm not yet a repeat guest.

How are the rooms?
Modern, large, roomy bathroom and shower cabin. But nothing stood out about the room. It might as well have been a newish Marriott or Hilton.

How is the exec. lounge?
In some ways it is one of the best, like the all day and night beer and wine taps with good quality. A tap for Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cab. And some good local beers. The first night they had lobster and scallop pasta. Not too many IC clubs offer that in the US! And the weather, with sun or rain, was perfect for sitting out on the covered terrace. The staff is in and out and they do not offer check in/out in the club, but everyone is nice and friendly. They allowed me to order dinner from the restaurant and have it brought to my table in the club. No extra charge. The club looks out over the bay and is nearby the USS Midway aircraft carrier museum with all the fighter jets on deck.

How was the mini-bar?
Rather good quality. Pommery Champagne splits and large format mixed drinks of the same type as Kimpton, but bigger. Good beers too.

Great club, service and RA treatment, other than a weak upgrade. No amenity fee for RA's and no stress about the mini-bar.
The pool area is nice and they have a good bar nearby.
The top floor restaurant seemed very nice, but I didn't make a reservation and they could not even accommodate with a single bar seat. It seems quite popular with the locals.

Bad
It would have been nice to get a suite upgrade and there were many suites available.

Yes.
FLYGVA, nicolas75 and Atacama40 like this.
Old Sep 16, 2022, 10:26 pm

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo

The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo

What is your IHG One Rewards Club status?

OK

Booked Deluxe Room, Received Club InterContinental View Bath Room.

How are the rooms?
35sqm cozy room with Tokyo Bay View Bath room. Bedroom actual available space is less than 20sqm due to not small part occupied by corridor. (Plz refer to video) SONY 46inch LCD TV (But no Android TV function since this TV is 2014 model), BOSE Bluetooth Audio, and Nespresso. Work desk is removed on 2019 renovation. Embedded sofa at window side with small round shape table. Bathroom equipped Jacuzzi. Toiletries are changed to BYRADE bulk bottles. THANN is disappeared.

Video of Club InterContinental View Bath Room:

How is the Club Lounge?
Not so spacious like ANA Tokyo, but cozy place. All of operations seems to be back to before COVID. Nice afternoon tea, decent evening cocktail with tasty canaps included TELMONT Champagne. Breakfast selection is improved from my last stay.

Evening Cocktail time

Japanese Breakfast Bento Box

What was your welcome gift?
Japanese high-end green tea. To be honest, mediocre for me.

How was the mini-bar?
Decent selection included Henriot Champagne.

Did you receive fruit in the room?
Yes

GOOD
+++++ Regular Guest recognition
+++++ Convenient location (In front of JR Shinagawa Station, connected with roofed bridge)

BAD
No working desk
Mediocre welcome gift
Bed side USB power plug didnt work

Value for $ or Rewards Club Points?
Yes

Would you return?
Probably. If I have a business in Shinagawa district.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

InterContinental Vienna

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay
Yes, very much as always

Booked cheapest advance rate, and received a One King One Bedroom suite Park View.

How are the rooms?
Around 45sqm
Elegantly decorated.

Seating area and desk.
Flat screen connectable television with large selection of international channels.

Nespresso machine. Kettle.

Separate closet with minibar and safebox.

Bedroom with very comfortable bed.
Alarm-clock with usb socket and iPhone deck.

Bathroom with bathtub, separate toilets and walk-in shower. Byredo Bal dAfrique amenities.

Very quiet. Very efficient air conditionning system.
View over the leafy Stadtpark.

No free PressReader

How is the exec. lounge?
Quite large. Nice view over Vienna.

Very attentive staff.

Good breakfast. Afternoon tea. Warm and cold evening spread with drinks.

2 PCs with printer
Meeting room.

Good
Very friendly and professional staff, smiling and attentive service.
Great location, close to MAK design museum and Steirereck restaurant.
Very pleasant club lounge
Large and well-equipped fitness centre

Bad
Nothing

Value for $ or IHG Rewards Points? Would you return?
Definitely, for location, service and upgrade
Vienna is one of my favourite InterContinental hotels in Europe.
Staff is just great at this property.

Exterior

Lobby

1 bedroom suite

Welcome gift

View from the room

Fitness centre

Club lounge

Meeting room

Breakfast

Afternoon tea

Evening time

Last edited by nicolas75; Sep 17, 2022 at 8:26 am
Old Sep 28, 2022, 7:16 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador , CM Presidential, Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Intercontinental new york times square

Yes.
I book standard room and received King Premium Corner Midtown View
How are the rooms?
340 Sq Ft Room with City View Walk.
For my the room is small and dont have sofa
I like the large bathroom
two large windows with good views
How is the exec. lounge?
This hotel dont have lounge.
Big plate of fruit and small water bottle from Fiji.
Free American Breakfast for two
How was the minibar?
Really good selection, I get bonus of 20 USD for mini bar

-Good
-The location is great if you visit the city for tourism.
-Close the hotel had subway access
-The american breakfast was good

-Bad
-Don't provide housekeeping every day. i dont undertand why you need request housekeeping of your room in premiun hotel. I was out in the day but when return in the nigth they help desk me that the cleaning service was only on request and that it is not available at night. Personally, I love seeing a clean room every night.
-The housekeeping staff is not friendly
-No Lounge
- The breakfast restaurant is too small and the wait time for table is too long

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
75,000 per nigth

Would you return?
Maybe not, I prefered the Holiday Inn Express time square, maybe the same service and great location for cheaper price.
FLYGVA and Venezuela-Miami like this.

Last edited by sermasri; Sep 28, 2022 at 9:46 pm
Old Sep 28, 2022, 11:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sermasri
received KinKing.
Is it a new room category, kind of mix of King and Kinky? 😈

Originally Posted by sermasri

-Don't provide housekeeping every day. i dont undertand why you need request housekeeping of your room in premiun hotel.
Indeed.
Simply not acceptable for this category of hotel.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

InterContinental Madrid

Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle

- Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes, as always

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked cheapest advance rate and was upgraded to a King Ambassador Club suite View.

- How are the rooms?
Around 45 sqm large
Classic and elegant design.

Separated living room.

Bedroom with large and very comfortable bed

Elegant marble bathroom with bathtub and separate walk-in shower/toilets. LOccitane amenities.

Separate entrance with Nespresso coffee machine.

Massive flat screen television set, with good selection of international channels. ChromeCast connection.

Very quiet
View over the avenue.

Pretty large terrace with seats.

Fast wifi
Usb sockets close to the bed

- How is the exec. lounge?
Club lounge has reopened with full operations.
Good breakfast.
Canaps, pastries, served during the afternoon.
Hot meal, wines and spirits served in the evenings.

Elegant and quiet atmosphere.
Excellent service.

- What was good and what was bad?

GOOD
  • Service was really excellent from all members of staff
  • Luxurious atmosphere in public places, but a soft renovation would be more than welcome (compared for example to the recently opened Rosewood Villa Magna or Four Seasons).
  • Location is very convenient from airport (metro station 80 meters from the hotel). The hotel is located within Salamenca, which is the most elegant district for luxury boutiques, quality restaurants, and full of museums and art foundations (Fundacin Juan March, Mapfre Fundacin, Museo Cerralbo, etc.).
  • I liked it very much the sunny private terrace, as you have sun in the morning and the terrace is quiet, despite facing the avenue.
  • Well equipped fitness centre with sauna.

BAD
Nothing, even if a soft renovation would be more than welcome.

- Value for $ or IHG One Rewards Points? Would you return?
Yes, for the warm welcome and pleasant location.
Still, prices have massively soared in Madrid.

Exterior

Lobby

Bar

King Ambassador Suite Club View

Private terrace

View from the suite

Interior garden

Club lounge

Breakfast

Afternoon tea

Evening spread

Spa & fitness centre

Last edited by nicolas75; Oct 3, 2022 at 7:36 am
Old Oct 4, 2022, 9:34 pm

Programs: IHG Royal Ambassador
InterContinental Osaka

InterContinental Osaka

Were you happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes, finally hotel operation and products qualities back to normal. Since new GM appointed this July, he took proper action. All of restaurants and bar operations back to normal. Over night laundry service is still suspended.

Booked Premium Room (Former Deluxe Room), Received 1 King Bedroom Residence City View (former One Bedroom Deluxe Residence)

How are the rooms?
72SQM. 2x 45inch LCD TV, Bose Bluetooth audio system, Specious kitchenette and Washing Machine. Well stocked mini-bar selections. Toiletries have been replaced to BYRADO.

Video of 1 King Bedroom Residence City View (former One Bedroom Deluxe Residence):

How is the exec. lounge?
Finally, products offering and qualities are back to normal!
Nice breakfast selection (included morning steak!), Afternoon tea set, and Evening cocktail/Canaps.
On the other hands, still suspending check-in/out functions.

Breakfast at Club Lounge

How was the mini-bar?
Still keep certain level of selections (Demi-bottle of Louis-Roederer Champagne, Glenlivet 12y, good selection of soft drinks and snacks. However, the 3rd label of Chateau Haut Brion has been replaced to cheaper Chile wines.)

What was your welcome gift?
Full bottle of Louis-Roederer Champagne (Coz I'm bi-weekly regular guest), and Japanese rice crackers.

Did you receive fruit in the room?
Yes.

Good
+++++++++ Guest Recognitions
+++++++++ Bar Adee
+++++ Location
+++++ Nice fitness, pool and Japanese Bathhouse

Bad
Still suspending check-in/out functions at Club Lounge and over night laundry service.

Value for $ or One Rewards Points? Would you return?
Yes. I believe this hotel will soon back to one of the best InterContinental in the world.

Last edited by Raynyan; Oct 21, 2022 at 4:11 am Reason: Update YouTube URL
Old Oct 5, 2022, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Washington D.C. Wharf

Started bad, but reasonably happy at the end.

Booked King Classic, given Premium River view room. I was told it was a 4 level upgrade. And I guess they were happy to give me a river view room to watch the fireworks. However they did not realize I was RA. They thought I was only Diamond. I was only staying for about 15 hours, which is why I didn't reserve the Willard, so I didn't care at first. When I went down to the lobby later I saw a staff member I recognized from the past and asked her to check my reservation. She said there must be a glitch in the system, but she quickly repaired it and gave me a breakfast coupon. And an extra $50 F&B credit for the inconvenience. Later the usual AMB amenity of a bottle of wine and a fruit bowl was delivered to the room.

How are the rooms?
Modern and well equipped, but no real character. The bathroom was large and the Nespresso machine was appreciated. I noticed that on the TV Welcome screen this hotel shows my status (only Diamond), and how many points I have.

How is the exec. lounge?
N/A

How was the mini-bar?
Reasonably well stocked. No Champagne and not really great wine. Larger format vodka and average beer.

Good:
The Vietnamese restaurant is much improved since my last visit. Really interesting dishes that are well prepared. Even on the breakfast menu they have some cool options. But they also have classic American breakfast food.

Good service recovery from the poor check in experience.

Bad
Perhaps not the hotels fault, but there was a dog barking a couple doors away from me. It lasted for an hour and I finally went down to report this. Later the front desk called me to say the dogs owner apologized and was medicating the dog so it would keep quiet. Horrible!

I vastly prefer the Willard and it will always be my top choice in the District. But circumstances may push me to the Wharf from time to time. It's not a terrible hotel, but it is also not in the class of the Willard.
FLYGVA and nicolas75 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.