Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2014, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by mowake
As a platinum member when I stay:

Hotel Indigo - I receive 1000 points voucher
Holiday Inn - I receive 500 points voucher
Holiday Inn Express - I receive 300 points voucher
Crowne Plaza - I recieve a 600 points voucher

Staybridge - I get a polite smile and nothing??? It seems as a member staybridge only do free internet for all and nothing else seperate from any other paying guest - I've stayed in 4 different onces recently
Does these Platinum welcome bonus points count towards elite status? And are we entitled to it on award stay or BRG stay?
Old Jan 8, 2014, 7:34 am

As a platinum member when I stay:

Hotel Indigo - I receive 1000 points voucher
Holiday Inn - I receive 500 points voucher
Holiday Inn Express - I receive 300 points voucher
Crowne Plaza - I recieve a 600 points voucher

Staybridge - I get a polite smile and nothing??? It seems as a member staybridge only do free internet for all and nothing else seperate from any other paying guest - I've stayed in 4 different onces recently
I've stayed at all of those brands in the last 6 months and am a platinum elite member (or whatever the highest level is called now). I've not received anything at any of them so be happy you got something. I don't even get offered a complimentary bottle of water anymore. Maybe it is my state government rate that I use. Who knows.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 8:57 am
aku

Programs: UA 1MM, Marr/SPG LT Plat, HH Gold, IC Amb, Hyatt Gold, Hertz 5*, BW LT Diam
Verification and Traceability

Many, many thanks to the FTers who have posted both the codes found and recent results! You are all a boon to the IHG FT community!

I know it's a lot to ask, but it would be GREAT to have a list of which codes have been verified with successful results. Perhaps this is already included in the Promo Thread, but I can't tell. In addition, there are several codes with the same description (e.g., 4-5 codes described as ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS), so if you happen to know which of the offers resulted in which of the points credited to your account, that would be fantastic.

In this thread, I've seen the following offers successfully credited:

[CalItalian]
NEW MEMBER BONUS PROMOTION ..... 3,000 pts.
2,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS . 2,000 pts.

ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS ... 5,000 pts.
ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS ... 3,000 pts.
NEW MEMBER BONUS PROMOTION ..... 1,500 pts.

[Buzzman]
ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER ........ 1,000 pts.

[Dolphinyong]
WELCOME BACK BONUS - TstMktOff . 3,000 pts.
New Stay Bonus ................. 1,500 pts.
ELITE MEMBER WINBACK BONUS ..... 3,000 pts.

If any of those three FTers--and anyone with success in the future--can add the code (I know, some might have registered for multiple codes with the same description), thanks!
Old Jan 8, 2014, 9:05 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Codes seem to be working as seen on this site.

http://travel.bart.la/2014/01/08/ihg...mo-codes-work/
Old Jan 8, 2014, 9:23 am

Hello

Originally Posted by Tex0322
I've stayed at all of those brands in the last 6 months and am a platinum elite member (or whatever the highest level is called now). I've not received anything at any of them so be happy you got something. I don't even get offered a complimentary bottle of water anymore. Maybe it is my state government rate that I use. Who knows.
You should...it's nothing to do with the rate you used to book, i even get them on non qualifying stays through 3rd party sites...the points or snack option is for platinum and gold members (gold get less points) regardless.

I have had about 10,000 points this year alone just on the welcome voucher -never once asked for the drink and snack thought it probably is worth more than the points. I have only recieved this in the UK and Europe - never been outwith
Old Jan 8, 2014, 9:46 am
aku

Programs: UA 1MM, Marr/SPG LT Plat, HH Gold, IC Amb, Hyatt Gold, Hertz 5*, BW LT Diam
Originally Posted by markcwj
Codes seem to be working as seen on this site.

http://travel.bart.la/2014/01/08/ihg...mo-codes-work/
Thanks for the link, markcwj. I can see that the info in Bart's column has a lot in common with my earlier post. I think this thread is a good place to accumulate these data points.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 10:07 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by aku
Many, many thanks to the FTers who have posted both the codes found and recent results! You are all a boon to the IHG FT community!

I know it's a lot to ask, but it would be GREAT to have a list of which codes have been verified with successful results. Perhaps this is already included in the Promo Thread, but I can't tell. In addition, there are several codes with the same description (e.g., 4-5 codes described as ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS), so if you happen to know which of the offers resulted in which of the points credited to your account, that would be fantastic.

[CalItalian]

[Buzzman]

[Dolphinyong]

If any of those three FTers--and anyone with success in the future--can add the code (I know, some might have registered for multiple codes with the same description), thanks!
Update. I was hoping (and expecting after the initial posting in my account) that the 2000 points for 60 days would post for each stay. It isn't for me. The latest posting to my account (this morning) only shows this:

Qualifying Nights 2
Earning Details 1,900 pts.
Bonus Points Earned 950 pts.
ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER 1,000 pts.
Check-in Date: Jan 2, 2014
Check-Out Date: Jan 4, 2014
Old Jan 8, 2014, 10:49 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Posted 2014 Promo Codes <-- 20,500 greatfully received

3,000 pts. - NEW MEMBER BONUS PROMOTION
2,000 pts. - 2,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS
3,000 pts. - WELCOME BACK BONUS - Test Market Offer
1,000 pts. - ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER
1,500 pts. - New Stay Bonus
5,000 pts. - ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS
5,000 pts. - ELITE MEMBER WINBACK BONUS - Test Market Offer
Old Jan 8, 2014, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by aku

You could simply have taken an extra 10minutes to register codes one at a time, checking for email acknowledgment each time before entering the next code , which email would include textual offer description for code you just entered .

EG

======== Email Ack like ===========

Dear John,

This email has been sent to confirm that you have been successfully registered for the promotion outlined below.

Member: John Smith

Member Number: 012345678

Promotion: ELITE MEMBER WINBACK BONUS

================================================== ==
Old Jan 8, 2014, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by aku

[CalItalian]

[Buzzman]

[Dolphinyong]

Anybody knows how to track back which codes is for which promotion bonus points? I would do so if I know.

What I did was registering every codes posted on this thread since 1 Jan 2014.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Cybrandian
You can register for the codes by clicking the link provided by MrLion in post #10 . Just enter the 4 digit code in the box provided.

Not all codes listed may register and not all codes may yield bonus points even if you register successfully.

General advice here would be NOT to call customer services if some codes don't register or if some registered codes don't produce points since you have not been specifically targeted for these codes.

All points from these codes should be in addition to your regular points relating to your stay.
Originally Posted by Cassolato
IHG is rolling out a "welcome gift at check-in", consisting of a drink or a points voucher. I got these voucher in October on various stays truought Scotland; points varies by Brand and Status (gold/platinum)

I had a stay in Italy in december and they were unaware of this welcome gift.
Every Hotel in the UK should be giving out the points vouchers, except it seems for staybridge, Every UK stay I have had in the last 3/4 Months and there has been over 100, I am offered a free drink and snack or a points voucher.

Yesterday it was confirmed that Crowne Plaza should infact be giving out a 600 points voucher - so I emailed all 4 CP that I had stayed in recently including the one in prague and within the last 24 hours all 4 have e-mailed back either a scan of a 600 points voucher or credited 600 to my account - 2400 just for chasing them up. Result.
Hi Guys! Thanks for the replies. Would anyone happen to know if: 1.-This is just for UK properties? (Which would explain it, since I haven't stayed in the UK for 2013) 2.-Then if not just for UK, what the "Welcome Gift at Check-in" promo code would be?

Once again, Thanks so much. Newbie FlyTalker here. Not even sure if my response etiquette is correct. (Pardon for any mistakes.)
Old Jan 8, 2014, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by gourmand73
Hi Guys! Thanks for the replies. Would anyone happen to know if: 1.-This is just for UK properties? (Which would explain it, since I haven't stayed in the UK for 2013) 2.-Then if not just for UK, what the "Welcome Gift at Check-in" promo code would be?

Once again, Thanks so much. Newbie FlyTalker here. Not even sure if my response etiquette is correct. (Pardon for any mistakes.)
o For European hotels.

o I don't think participation is made compulsory by IHG corporate, as one CP I asked said no they don't take part, it was not that they forgot to offer me a drink/points voucher at checkin
Old Jan 8, 2014, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by scubaccr
o For European hotels.

o I don't think participation is made compulsory by IHG corporate, as one CP I asked said no they don't take part, it was not that they forgot to offer me a drink/points voucher at checkin
Gotcha. Thanks very much!
Old Jan 8, 2014, 5:25 pm

do any of the codes that started last year but expired in 2014 still work? I cant remember which exactly but i had either points for 90 or 60 days that expire in March
Old Jan 9, 2014, 4:56 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Club Carlson & Hilton HHonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by stoneman
I have just registered and received emails for acceptance of 10 offers but only one of them is showing in my offer status.
Has anyone found the solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.