Reload this Page >

New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:38 pm

Programs: UA Gold; HH <>; IHG Plat; Hertz Gold.
Howdy! I used to fly often (from United hub) - like once a week. Starting this year, due to business reason it is more like once a month for me now. So it is harder for me to maintain Plat. level. Hoping to learn some tips and tricks here to maximize the benefits...
Old Jun 5, 2015, 9:29 pm

Hi-
I just like to look and comment on trip reports
Old Jun 7, 2015, 10:25 am

Nice to be part of the group

New member, just joined, getting familiar with the site and excited to learn more.

Best; Rock
Old Jun 13, 2015, 5:27 pm

Honored to have found so many amazing people helping eachother

Hello! A very true honor to be amongst everyone!
Old Jun 15, 2015, 8:00 am

Hello,

I'm a student, but I've been looking into getting into something like this for a while. Glad to be here.

J
Old Jun 16, 2015, 11:48 am

Programs: ACMM SE100K; *G
<wrong thread>
Old Jun 16, 2015, 6:43 pm

New

Hey Everyone,

New member here, new mileageplus member, newish skymiles member! Here because I love aviation and to learn how to fly more often without paying a fortune.... if that is even possible anymore!
Old Jun 17, 2015, 9:04 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
New member here. Just joined yesterday.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 3:32 am

Programs: Marriot Platinum, Finnair Platinum
New member - first post test

Hello World,

New member here, testing to see how posting works. Hoping to have a great time.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 3:39 am

Hello everyone, I'm new in English-language forum (I'm from Poland), but I'd like to find new interesting ways of travelling and new places to see.

Sorry for my English
Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:39 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
Originally Posted by Meewi
Hello everyone, I'm new in English-language forum (I'm from Poland), but I'd like to find new interesting ways of travelling and new places to see.

Sorry for my English
Dzień dobry. Jak się masz.

Do Boju Legia Warszawa!
Old Jun 19, 2015, 8:23 am

Programs: UA Silver
Hi all, I'm Mike, and I'm UA Silver, based out of Queens, NY. Really enjoy reading the posts, and FT is such a great resource. I fly about the same amount for work and pleasure, and a lifelong goal is million miler status.
Old Jun 20, 2015, 4:42 am

Hi all,

Great forum. Long time lurker.

Got my 1st First coming up and looking to get the most out of it. Generally fly business class for work but got a great price on an early ticket with BA. Looking forward to putting together my first trip report!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 8:17 pm

Hello! Just discovered this forum earlier today, decided to join for a couple reasons:

I'm currently planning my first international trip, and even though i've done a lot of research already there's still a lot i'm unsure of before I decide to book, and it seems like this is the best place to find answers that I couldn't find elsewhere on the internet.
I'm also a college student and I don't have a large amount of money available to me, so as far as finding any possible way I can save money on this trip, this seemed like one of the most helpful options.
I am also fascinated by travel; ever since I was a kid I have wanted to be someone with the opportunity to travel the globe. I always thought it was too expensive of a lifestyle to live without making a career of it, but learning about what can be done with rewards points and miles makes me think that it could be possible!
Old Jun 28, 2015, 2:55 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, United MP member, Marriott Reward Silver member, IHG, KimptonKarma
Hi

I have used Trip Advisor for a few years and I have started flying more for work, EDI - LHR so thought I would join these forums.

In the past I have flown mainly just on holiday to USA with United and BA, 6 times over the last 12 years. Sadly I did not have BAEC for two of the BA holidays. I have had United mileage plus for 4 holidays and have managed to use unexpired miles to book 1 night hotel stays.

Hope to get good tips from these forums. My next US holiday is booked with BA in wt+ in Sept and looking forward to tips about ways to get avios or paid upgrade to CW on flight home

MaisieD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.