Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2014, 12:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Smile Brand New

Hi, there! I'm Kristina and I have frequently visited FlyerTalk in the past...but now I'm officially a member! I can't wait to start interacting with others who are so passionate about traveling as I am. Any suggestions on other stickys to view while I get started?

Cheers,
Kristina
Old Jan 17, 2014, 1:47 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Hertz Pres. Circle, HHonors Gold, SPG, Global Entry
Hi everyone. My name is Shawn and I am your typical business traveler. Over the past couple of years, I've managed to rack enough miles with to reach some form of elite status on Alaska, American and Continental/United.

Alaska Airlines is who I do the most traveling with having fallen just short of their Gold 75 status for 2013.

I'm looking forward to hearing what other travelers have to say about the various FF programs.

Last edited by Cerberos; Jan 17, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Old Jan 17, 2014, 3:53 pm

Programs: QFF Gold (OWS), Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Explorist
Hey everyone,

I'm Will, and I'd joined as a member ages ago but finally figured I'd start attempting to contribute, so here goes! I've been using FlyerTalk as a research source for ages (so I owe everyone many belated thanks) so, although I don't travel nearly as much as I would like, hopefully I'll be able to add some sort of insight/assistance in the future.

(And maybe someday I'll finally achieve status somewhere, too!)
Old Jan 17, 2014, 4:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Welcome to FlyerTalk
Old Jan 17, 2014, 7:36 pm

Hello from US go to Austria/Switzerland skiing maybe.

Edit. This was my first post.

Last edited by l1k3m3; Nov 5, 2014 at 5:21 pm
Old Jan 17, 2014, 11:17 pm

Programs: AA CK Hilton Diamond
I'm getting starting to travel for business again after losing all status for the last few years.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 11:28 am

Programs: BA exec club
Hi all. I've come across your forum after searching for more info on the byzantine world of frequent flyer programmes and how best to take advantage of them.

I live in London but am from the States (West coast) and am currently traveling regularly within Europe for business. I'd like to figure out how best to use the BA exec club, my Avios points and lounge access. ;^)
Old Jan 18, 2014, 12:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Ambassador, Lufthansa Underling level and other underling cards...
Evening one and all, ex executive turned self employed but still travelling as much as possible with BA (mainly from LHR) trying to learn more tricks of the trade how to use those systems (points/tiers etc) to the max, thanks to a certain friend, you know who you are.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 7:50 pm

Programs: MM FTL
Hello all,
travelling mostly TATL and domestic US on my own money. Every now and then business travel.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 9:19 pm

Hello all! I'm a Toad on the Road who has been travel hacking for the past 6 months now. I'm officially a huge fan of flying to Hawaii for $5 and am now helping others do the same with my blog.

I have LOTS of tips and tricks to provide newbies and perhaps even those who have been doing this for a while but I have many more questions then answers. Cheers!
Old Jan 19, 2014, 12:55 pm

hello from Poland.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 1:01 pm

Programs: Delta, JetBlue, USAir
Hello

Hello, look forward to some good flight advise & info.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 8:44 pm

hey there FT,

been lurking as I plan my first AoR (is there a good place to post questions I have on that?). About to start work... first employment post-college. Come June I'll be traveling 2 or 3 times a month for the job. Personal travel interest is getting back to South America most importantly, Europe if I can find the days (unlikely).
Old Jan 20, 2014, 1:55 am

welcome

hi guys welcome to flyrtalk.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 12:53 pm

Hello! I'm so happy to be joining you all and look forward to reading your posts.

I'm planning a trip with my family to Hawaii next year and want to learn all I can about points and other ways to save on costs. As a beginner with this stuff, any links you find good for folks like me would be much appreciated. In any case, 'am glad to be aboard!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.