New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2018, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA PPro
I’ve learned a lot from reading FT. It has made my travels more rewarding.
Old May 8, 2018, 10:20 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, TK *A Gold
Long time lurker, finally starting to join discussion. Great to be part of this fine community!
Old May 8, 2018, 6:43 pm

New Kid

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Flyertalk and new to travel. I just took a job where I will be field based, traveling 3-5 days/week via personal car, air, or train depending on location. I start 5/13 and I am pretty excited. My territory is Northeast (as far south as WV, KY, VA), East Central (as far west as Ohio). I'm pretty excited for this opportunity. I've been doing travel nursing but now I'll be doing roll outs, upgrades, configuration, and education on critical care monitoring systems. This is a great marriage of my tech background and nursing. I will continue to read posts but am open to any and all advise, especially airline miles, and hotel points; closest airport is EWR. Thanks!
danbnash likes this.
Old May 13, 2018, 3:09 pm

Canadian here from YYZ, looking forward to contributing and learning!
MDFFlyer likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 2:57 am

Really looking forward to use and contribute to the whole travel family.
JDiver likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 7:59 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to all!

I’ve been a member since May 2000, and can tell you I’ve used the hived knowledge here to improve the quality of my travel, save money, and book aspirational awards of various kinds. I hope you find that utility here, and of course it’s also entertaining as well, with various threads.
muji likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 11:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, KL Gold, LH FTL, IHG Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, Hertz PC
Hi Everyone, Reading the FT forum for years, now decided to finally register and start posting to contribute to the knowledge base.
Especially interested in the FF programs of airlines and hotels, and I'd love to share also my experience
Good to be here.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by Thomas PL
...decided to finally register and start posting to contribute to the knowledge base.
Good to be here.
Welcome to you, Thomas !
Old Jun 15, 2018, 8:29 pm

Programs: United
A whole new world!

Just discovered this and am really excited to get started. Looking to learn more and start traveling!!!
Old Jun 22, 2018, 2:42 pm

Smile Just joined today.

I just joined. I have been flying to the Philippines twice a year since early 2015. Decided I should try and see if I can improve the travel experience since I am doing this on a regular basis. Right now I am reading the sticky's and trying to get familiar with the terms and acronyms. Nice to meet you all. :
Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:40 am

NEw

hi everybody, my name is Abby and I made this profile because I need people's help and advice on crossing the us border from canada. I have a very unique situation and I need any advice I can get, please watch for my post today!!
Old Jul 4, 2018, 4:05 pm

Hello all, have occasionally used this site for good information on point redemption and retention, this place has been pretty helpful and am ready to ask questions.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 1:14 am

Programs: AA, QF, UA, VA, Accor, Hilton Honors, Hertz
I'm excited to join FlyerTalk - I've browsed your forums in the past, but I'm hoping to get more involved now and learn from everyone here. Thanks!
Old Jul 11, 2018, 7:10 pm

Programs: NH
Joined this month after surfing on the blog from time to time the past years.
Great content! Leads me to my first MR next month^^
Old Jul 12, 2018, 12:17 pm

Programs: Skymiles
Hello!

Good afternoon! Long time lurker, first time poster

I love gathering info from this site so I've decided it's time for me to start posting. Thanks for having me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.