Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetPrivilege Partner Redemptions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2019, 3:22 am

Programs: UK Silver, UA Gold
I am unable to redeem for Amazon vouchers - it just keeps coming back to the original item page. Looks like they are getting smarter to avoid us from cashing out...
Old Jun 20, 2019, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
has anyone used 'select flights' recently????i used them to book a bunch of domestic flights on ai last month & the reservation went through easily....this morning i tried to book a lax-pdx flight on dl using 'select flights' & got the following message:

Dear Member, We are trying to confirm your booking with the airline(s) and will share an update shortly over E-mail.Please do not re-attempt the booking.For any queries, please write to us at [email protected]. Kindly quote the below mentioned booking reference number for further communication.

Booking Reference No / Invoice No: JPUB10000xxxxx

i called them & they said the ticket is in pending mode & will take up to 24 hours before they get an update on whether the booking has gone through or not....
Old Jun 21, 2019, 10:22 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Keyser
has anyone used 'select flights' recently????i used them to book a bunch of domestic flights on ai last month & the reservation went through easily....this morning i tried to book a lax-pdx flight on dl using 'select flights' & got the following message:

i called them & they said the ticket is in pending mode & will take up to 24 hours before they get an update on whether the booking has gone through or not....
Early in May, booked a SIN - MAA ticket using their Select option and it took a day or so for the ticket to land up.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Keyser

update on this situation....i called them after 24 hours had passed & i still hadn't received my ticket....they said the booking had failed & i would have to send an email to request a refund for my miles & taxes....

they also said that sometimes they have been having problems with foreign credit cards (which is what i used for this booking) & recommended i use am indian credit card....i tried the booking again using an indian based credit card & i got the ticket an hour later....the miles were also refunded back to my account within 24 hours of sending the email....
Old Jun 28, 2019, 5:14 am

Programs: QR - plat (OWE), AI - Maharajah (* gold), Bonvoy - plat, HH - gold, Shangri La - jade, Sixt - plat
Originally Posted by Vishal Mehra
Finally after 2.5 months of countless emails and phone calls - I have been able to use 2,52,000 of my JP miles for Etihad Business, on the BRU-DEL sector for January 2020. Now need to figure out how to use the rest of my 40,000+ JP miles.
Vishal, do you mind sharing the email address you wrote to and the number you contacted. I've tried redeeming JP miles, via the regular jet privilege email, on Etihad for 2* BOM - JNB J class return this winter and for 2* BOM - LHR J class return flights next summer but I receive a standard reply saying its not possible at this time and directing me to the Jet Privilege website. I'm still stuck with over 600k JP miles, after recently redeeming approximately 400k miles on highly inflated intra US and Canada flights.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 8:24 pm

I Wanted to book AUH- CDG in First Class. Ita Matrix shows YQ as Rs 36506 and Total taxes including YQ is Rs 38848. So I was expecting this amount towards the taxes on JP redemption booking. However I was stumped when I got an email with tax demand of Rs 81845/…!!! JPPL quoted Rs 43075 as YQ and Rs 33771 as Tax Component. Its a loot..
Old Jul 8, 2019, 2:12 am

Programs: Jet Privilege
Originally Posted by vbh812
Vishal, do you mind sharing the email address you wrote to and the number you contacted. I've tried redeeming JP miles, via the regular jet privilege email, on Etihad for 2* BOM - JNB J class return this winter and for 2* BOM - LHR J class return flights next summer but I receive a standard reply saying its not possible at this time and directing me to the Jet Privilege website. I'm still stuck with over 600k JP miles, after recently redeeming approximately 400k miles on highly inflated intra US and Canada flights.

Thanks in advance.
[email protected] and [email protected]

Phone number - same as on website. Keep insisting that you want to talk to an agent who can actually book tickets when you call them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.