Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia lounge database

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2021, 2:55 am

Programs: FB Silver, TK Elite/*G, ITA Premium, Hilton Gold; BW Diamond Select; Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by Prospero
LJU Ljubljana
New seasonal route begins 25 July 2020. Lounge provision TBC
The MAD-LJU route was first flown just a few days ago. Does anyone have the information about the lounge access at New Ljubljana Airport? When I was there on 19 July 2021, the sign in front of the New Lounge did not yet say anything about Iberia. Here more on my visit:

I'm new at doing videos and promise to improve with time.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 3:04 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

The oneworld lounge directory suggests IB has a contract in place with the airport's Business Lounge

https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lounges?location=LJU
Old Aug 30, 2022, 10:58 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Any word of the IB lounge at IAD now that IB is flying IAD-MAD ?

or maybe what gate they are using? The BA lounge is a pretty bad priority club lounge (last time I was there and it was not available to other passengers before 3pm or something like that.

Last edited by fwfdan; Aug 30, 2022 at 11:03 pm
Old Sep 24, 2022, 3:12 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
i plan to fly domestic business class on iberia from cdg to bcn with stopover in mad, can i access the lounge in cdg if so is it any one world lounge?
Old Sep 24, 2022, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by happyvoid
i plan to fly domestic business class on iberia from cdg to bcn with stopover in mad, can i access the lounge in cdg if so is it any one world lounge?
Unless there has been some major geopolitical news that BBC hasn't yet reported, CDG to MAD is not a domestic flight.

To my knowledge there is currently no lounge provision for IB passengers departing CDG. You will have access to the very pleasant Dalí lounge in MAD.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by Calchas
Unless there has been some major geopolitical news that BBC hasn't yet reported, CDG to MAD is not a domestic flight.

To my knowledge there is currently no lounge provision for IB passengers departing CDG. You will have access to the very pleasant Dalí lounge in MAD.
I looked at this :
https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lounges?location=CDG
Under

American Airlines Admirals it says "

• • Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airlines including: British Airways, Cathay, Iberia, Royal Jordanian and all other oneworld carriers."
Is Iberia One World? Because according to this "https://www.iberia.com/us/vip-lounges/" "We offer you access to nearly 650 VIP lounges around the world. Find the lounge you want to visit on the website of oneworld and get the latest information, including the lounges that are currently closed or operating with a reduced service." but not sure if that is outdated or not
Old Sep 25, 2022, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

AA is in Terminal 2A, IB is Terminal 3

Yes both are oneworld.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 4:18 pm

oh I see what you are saying now. You are saying IB is in terminal 3 and even though I fly business class from CDG to MAD I can't access AA lounge because it is in a different terminal?

But isn't this lounge provision ?
Old Sep 26, 2022, 3:42 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
IB only flies its low cost Iberia Express from CDG. Terrible legroom and generally lower service offerings.

If you want full service on IB to Paris, you have to fly to Orly.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
IB only flies its low cost Iberia Express from CDG. Terrible legroom and generally lower service offerings.

If you want full service on IB to Paris, you have to fly to Orly.
oh I see now that is why there is no lounge access on CDG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.