Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia lounge database

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2017, 10:17 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
No access for eligible passengers to the Frankfurt Iberia Lounge, if they do not depart from lower level gates at Terminal 2.
Hence, passengers on Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, LATAM, British Airways - travelling in J or with an Sapphire/Emerald status - are not allowed in.
The lounge features a prominent oneworld logo at the entrance.
At Frankfurt, passengers can usually access any Terminal (A, B, C, D, E, Z) area, regardless of were they departing from.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Pascoe
Are either of the two MEX lounges an F lounge?
Iberia doesn't have F so I would not imagine it.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 9:24 am

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
Originally Posted by Calchas
Iberia doesn't have F so I would not imagine it.
Ahh - yes, good point. In that case, are they pretty similar or is one nicer? Flying back tonight in F on BA
Old Sep 2, 2017, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
A few updates:

ATH - the BA lounge is long gone
SPU - there is a lounge... well... a tiny box/room with drinks/juices/beer, peanuts and almonds
Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:33 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
This definitely needs some updates.

SJU - Uses the Avianca lounge (not great, but beats the terminal)
LAX - Should add the possibility of AA Flagship Lounge
ORD - Flagship Lounge as well
LGW - Uses BA lounge
LHR - T3 section is way out of date
Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
IB does not really use the BA lounge at LGW - sure, IB passengers have access, but the lounge is often closed or about to close by the time the late flight departs. Therefore, IB retains its agreement with the No1 lounge (for both flights).
Old May 6, 2018, 3:19 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

A major update to the database is now in progress. The Spain and Canary Islands section has been updated. The rest of the planet will follow during the course of this month.
Old May 6, 2018, 11:32 pm

Thanks, all the effort is really appreciated. My web design skills are not great, but let me know if you want any help.
Old May 28, 2018, 8:25 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

As you can see, the update is progressing with just the Americas to go.

I have a question regarding the Moroccan lounges. I understand the third party lounges at Casablanca, Marrakesh, and Tangiers were recently rebranded following a programme of improvements. If anyone has visited these lounges recently, I'd welcome your input.

Thanks
LupineChemist likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 12:04 pm

SCQ [Santiago de Compostela] now has a newly built SalaVIP lounge at the end of the terminal near gate 6. Very smart too; open about two months. Provisions are similar to Bilbao etc. except cava is in mini-bottles. Terminal entrance to lounge entrance took me no more than 5 minutes. What a super little airport.

Also: at T4 in Madrid, The Pepino Grilling is being used as a lounge by Iberia - for breakfast - with space to sit down and get a coffee. There is an Iberia desk at the entrance and you hand your voucher [collected from entrance to T4 lounge] over. Good for juice and coffee at least, and plenty of space to sit down and work.

Last edited by abitwild; Aug 11, 2018 at 6:30 am
Old Aug 11, 2018, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by abitwild
SCQ [Santiago de Compostela] now has a newly built SalaVIP lounge at the end of the terminal near gate 6. Very smart too; open about two months. Provisions are similar to Bilbao etc. except cava is in mini-bottles. Terminal entrance to lounge entrance took me no more than 5 minutes. What a super little airport.

Also: at T4 in Madrid, The Pepino Grilling is being used as a lounge by Iberia - so ample space to sit down and get a coffee. There is an Iberia desk at the entrance and you hand your voucher [collected from entrance to T4 lounge] over. Good for juice and coffee at least, and plenty of space to sit down and work.
This is great news. I travelled through SCQ last year and was perfectly content without having a lounge to kick back and relax in, but this is even better. Thank you for sharing this much welcomed update.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:16 am

I’m in Split (SPU) and Iberia business class customers can use the lounge.
Prospero likes this.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 7:17 am

Just some more additions.

I'd add the Flagship Lounge for LAX (I prefer it to the OW business lounge) and the CX Lounge for SFO as well as the JAL lounges for NRT.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LupineChemist
Just some more additions.

I'd add the Flagship Lounge for LAX (I prefer it to the OW business lounge) and the CX Lounge for SFO as well as the JAL lounges for NRT.
The extended lounge portfolios have been added to SFO and NRT (main terminal) along with updates to MAD. Slides for LAX T4 and NRT satellite lounges are in progress and will be added soon.
LupineChemist likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 5:17 am
Original Poster

The South American lounge posts received an update today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.