Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iberia lounge database

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2015, 10:22 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Venezuela

CCS Caracas
Lounge provision TBC

Last edited by Prospero; Jan 20, 2019 at 5:08 am Reason: Remove IB and AA lounges
Old Sep 12, 2015, 10:22 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

China

PVG Shanghai Pu Dong

Last edited by Prospero; Oct 24, 2020 at 4:45 am Reason: update PVG
Old Sep 12, 2015, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Japan

NRT Tokyo Narita

Last edited by Prospero; Oct 24, 2020 at 4:46 am Reason: update JL lounges
Old Sep 12, 2015, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What a great guide, nice work!

Originally Posted by Prospero
IBZ Ibiza
No lounge
Are you telling me no one has negotiated with the lounge provider for access yet!?

I believe this lounge is located post-security in the non-Schengen pier. I don't think an Iberia passenger would have access.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 6:11 am

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
Thanks Prospero, nice new resource.

PMI Palma de Mallorca

Just noticed that the MAD/Velazquez image has been used for the 2nd lounge, should be Sala Valldemossa.

Also FYI, if it is considered relevant - both Formentor and Valldemossa are airside after security, non-Schengen destination pax should note they are before passport control. Not an issue in winter when non-Schengen is at D gates, you can sometimes have a short wait (5 mins or so) at departure passport control in summer when non-Schengen is at A gates.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Thanks Oaxaca. I goofed up there and pasted in the wrong url. Duly corrected
Old Sep 14, 2015, 2:35 am

Programs: All Expired... :-(
I can confirm that there is no lounge access at CDG-T3 for the Iberia Express flight to Madrid.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 12:38 pm

Just an update for Iberia at ATH. They use the Skyserv Melina Merkouri Lounge in the Schengen area. Of course one can use the BA lounge then go back to the Schengen area if you have OWE/OWS and I would suggest about 20 mins before boarding. I think they give an invitation for the Skyserv at check in for OWE/OWS card holders and J class passengers.
Old Sep 19, 2015, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Africa and Middle East added today. Despite extensive research, I am still missing information on both ORN and SSG. Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Edited to add - North America lounges have now been added to the database

Last edited by Prospero; Sep 19, 2015 at 8:55 am
Old Sep 25, 2015, 4:35 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Dear Prospero

What a wonderful thread! Kudos and big thank you.

PS> I believe hot meals are offered in VIE lounge only during certain times and not throughout the day.

PS> FRA has DUS Lounge picture.

Last edited by TPJ; Sep 25, 2015 at 4:55 am Reason: added FRA info
Old Sep 26, 2015, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TPJ
Dear Prospero

What a wonderful thread! Kudos and big thank you.

PS> I believe hot meals are offered in VIE lounge only during certain times and not throughout the day.

PS> FRA has DUS Lounge picture.
Many thanks TPJ. FRA and VIE have now been updated.

The lounges for South America and the Caribbean have also been added.
Old Sep 28, 2015, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
DBV Dubrovnik
Update for DBV: free unlimited wi-fi, and there are toilets in the lounge across from reception. You must present your FF card if not accessing via a J ticket.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 5:22 am
Original Poster

VLC has been amended - special thanks to corporate-wage-slave for the updated info.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 7:37 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
MUC lounge

Yesterday I was on IB3193 and to my surprise the AF/KL lounge had hot food: pasta, vegetables and mini pizza. Otherwise it is a very, very basic lounge...
Old Jan 2, 2016, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TPJ
Yesterday I was on IB3193 and to my surprise the AF/KL lounge had hot food: pasta, vegetables and mini pizza. Otherwise it is a very, very basic lounge...
Thanks TPJ. The slide for MUC has now been updated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.