Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

10% of redeemed points back 7/1 - 9/2/19 for Hyatt CC holders

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10% of redeemed points back 7/1 - 9/2/19 for Hyatt CC holders

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2019, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by escape4
Thanks! Did you book just the room for the guest, or you had your own room too? Maybe my problem is that I booked two rooms, one for me and one for the guest.
I booked a room for the guest only.
escape4 likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 11:21 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat
No points yet for one stay late July. Also had a GoH booking in mid August--wasn't expecting the bonus points for that one but hopeful based on this thread!
Old Sep 15, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
I haven't received points back for any of the award bookings since July 5. I asked Hyatt CS and was told it could take up to 4-6 weeks after promotion ended on Sept. 2, which would be more than 3 months since the first stay.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I wrote my concierge because I've had 2 point stays this summer - July and August and haven't received any points back.

He said they were having issues and are working on getting it fixed.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by Mary2e
I wrote my concierge because I've had 2 point stays this summer - July and August and haven't received any points back.

He said they were having issues and are working on getting it fixed.
That's a more plausible explanation, not the BS 4-6 weeks after promotion ended on Sept. 4 as I was told.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by CIT85
I haven't received points back for any of the award bookings since July 5. I asked Hyatt CS and was told it could take up to 4-6 weeks after promotion ended on Sept. 2, which would be more than 3 months since the first stay.
The terms and conditions of the promotion say 6-8 weeks after stay has been completed, not after promotion has ended:

"Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account."
Old Sep 18, 2019, 7:37 am

All the bonus points from 4 award redemption stays posted this morning. Some of the 1 night stays at Cat 1 hotels ended up costing 4K points after rebate, with the 500 bonus points for booking through App. Too bad I didn't have longer stays at higher Cat hotels.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I looked and my points posted this morning for both my stays
Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:22 am

Looks like I got one stay posted this week, but not the other/GoH booking. Hope that one will still count!
Old Sep 19, 2019, 3:26 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by ewrp12
I received 10% back on a Guest of Honor booking I made for someone. It's the only reservation I made that corresponds to the 10% amount I received.
Originally Posted by escape4
Did you book just the room for the guest, or you had your own room too? Maybe my problem is that I booked two rooms, one for me and one for the guest.
I booked a room for the guest only.
In case it can help someone else, I am coming back to provide an update on the above. I originally received points back for one room only so I thought perhaps the points back for the second room would not apply. However a few days later I got points in my account for the second room as well. I am surprised it was not all done at the same time but in the end I got 10% for both my room and the guest of honor room ^
Old Oct 2, 2019, 10:07 pm

The terms and conditions of the promotion say 6-8 weeks after stay has been completed, not after promotion has ended:

"Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account."
Anyone else waiting for their points? Had a stay in early August and haven't seen mine yet. Thanks.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by hawaii777
Anyone else waiting for their points? Had a stay in early August and haven't seen mine yet. Thanks.
I've received points for five stays but am still waiting for points for a stay that ended August 19 (my latest one).
Old Oct 3, 2019, 3:03 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Mine finally hit overnight - full 10%. Stay was mid August FYI
Old Oct 3, 2019, 12:09 pm

I never received points for my GoH stay. I checked with my concierge, and she said GoH was excluded from this promo...
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:16 pm

Thanks for the DPs. I called Hyatt and after some hold time, I got transferred to a supervisor who had to open a case since the points are supposed to come from Chase. Got an email a day later saying that they do confirm I am eligible for the 10% back for the award stay I had booked. Email said they are "experiencing some system delays in regards to this promotion" and asked me to allow another 2-3 weeks. They added 1000 points (now) to my account for the inconvenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.