Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Holiday Gift Basket from My Hyatt Concierge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Gift Basket from My Hyatt Concierge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Are they perishable? I got a voice mail from a WOH representative asking if I could receive delivery tomorrow after they found no-one home today.

I’m in London and Paris for two weeks, at Hyatt’s, with arrangements made by my Concierge. 🙂

if if I knew what it was, I might give them a call.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 3:39 pm

got mine last week

i got my basket last week. Really nice of them. Looks like one of those big costco christmas baskets stuffed with goodies.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 5:52 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
I didn't get anything, buy my concierge rep is completely useless.
I need to request a new one.
soartoday likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 6:27 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala
I remember those gifts too, I think it was at least 20 years ago though. What I recall were 2 bath towels with "Hyatt Gold Passport" embossed. Superb quality, loved them.
I recall stemless wine glasses one year, some nice stationary another year, and the bath towels. The towels are great quality. Once my wife first tried them, she bought me some different towels and still uses the Hyatt towels daily.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 7:19 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat
Originally Posted by skj
I recall stemless wine glasses one year, some nice stationary another year, and the bath towels. The towels are great quality. Once my wife first tried them, she bought me some different towels and still uses the Hyatt towels daily.
Yeah I loved that towel!! I also recall a bar set, nice vase, and passport cover. The last couple of years they let you choose the gift. That probably helped to solidify my loyalty to Hyatt, all those years ago.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 2:25 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by NJNY
Yeah I loved that towel!! I also recall a bar set, nice vase, and passport cover. The last couple of years they let you choose the gift. That probably helped to solidify my loyalty to Hyatt, all those years ago.
here’s what I got in the snail mail this year

Old Dec 14, 2022, 12:56 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Anyone get something from their MHC this year? Got a FedEx notification saying a package from Hyatt with this reference: MHC EOY will be coming to me soon.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 1:09 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
Anyone get something from their MHC this year? Got a FedEx notification saying a package from Hyatt with this reference: MHC EOY will be coming to me soon.
I received a bath robe and 2 „Andaz Munich“ credit card sized „cards“, which can be used as a stand for a cell phone or ipad. Haven‘t quite figured out how to use them though. The card collapses, when trying to use it to support my cell phone.

it may have been that I received it, because I sent the MHC team Swiss chocolates, which I know they adore.
SanDiego1K and projectmaximus like this.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 4:42 pm

This is my 3rd year of Globalist status and I am 58 nights in this year as well. I never receive anything from my MHC. Does it depend on the MHC?
Old Dec 14, 2022, 11:16 pm

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by nameaname
This is my 3rd year of Globalist status and I am 58 nights in this year as well. I never receive anything from my MHC. Does it depend on the MHC?
Don't feel bad. I've been Diamond or Globalist for over a decade, including multiple 200+ night years, and I've asked very little of the concierges I've had, and I've never received anything.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by nameaname
have you sent your MHC anything?

If you don’t give don’t expect to receive
Maui4me1 likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 11:28 am

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by BeyondTalk

That's silly. The concierges aren't paying for the gifts they send.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 11:38 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by BeyondTalk

I've gotten gift baskets a few times in the past -- like most, but not perhaps all, years. And I don't send them anything.

Still think fondly of the package they sent me at the beginning of the pandemic -- forgot why, but I had to chat with MHC via email about canceling numerous things; they asked if I was a 'frontline responder' (or something) in passing, I said not really but I am helping set up our testing center on campus, and a week later they sent a nice basket full of bath stuff (salts, brushes, bath mask, etc.).
Old Dec 15, 2022, 5:05 pm

I just got the FedEx notification. Last year the package from "WINE COUNTRY GIFT BASKETS" was stolen off my porch while I was out of town (at least at a Hyatt!), so I'm looking forward to seeing what they send!
Old Dec 15, 2022, 8:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
I've never got anything from MHC ever! Am I blacklisted?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.