Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Holiday Gift Basket from My Hyatt Concierge

Holiday Gift Basket from My Hyatt Concierge

Old Dec 28, 18, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Are they perishable? I got a voice mail from a WOH representative asking if I could receive delivery tomorrow after they found no-one home today.

I’m in London and Paris for two weeks, at Hyatt’s, with arrangements made by my Concierge. 🙂

if if I knew what it was, I might give them a call.
Old Dec 28, 18, 3:39 pm

got mine last week

i got my basket last week. Really nice of them. Looks like one of those big costco christmas baskets stuffed with goodies.
Old Dec 28, 18, 5:52 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
I didn't get anything, buy my concierge rep is completely useless.
I need to request a new one.
soartoday likes this.
Old Dec 29, 18, 6:27 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by 59Impala View Post
I remember those gifts too, I think it was at least 20 years ago though. What I recall were 2 bath towels with "Hyatt Gold Passport" embossed. Superb quality, loved them.
I recall stemless wine glasses one year, some nice stationary another year, and the bath towels. The towels are great quality. Once my wife first tried them, she bought me some different towels and still uses the Hyatt towels daily.
Old Dec 29, 18, 7:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by skj View Post
I recall stemless wine glasses one year, some nice stationary another year, and the bath towels. The towels are great quality. Once my wife first tried them, she bought me some different towels and still uses the Hyatt towels daily.
Yeah I loved that towel!! I also recall a bar set, nice vase, and passport cover. The last couple of years they let you choose the gift. That probably helped to solidify my loyalty to Hyatt, all those years ago.
Old Jan 1, 19, 2:25 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by NJNY View Post
Yeah I loved that towel!! I also recall a bar set, nice vase, and passport cover. The last couple of years they let you choose the gift. That probably helped to solidify my loyalty to Hyatt, all those years ago.
here’s what I got in the snail mail this year

Search this Thread
Search Engine: