Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Holiday Gift Basket from My Hyatt Concierge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Gift Basket from My Hyatt Concierge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2022, 4:02 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Accor Plus Silver
Most of us would be happy just getting our emails answered promptly, I believe.
Peatisback, diamond_46 and MarkOK like this.
Old Dec 16, 2022, 7:54 am

Talk about a Christmas miracle.
Old Dec 16, 2022, 7:55 am

LOL...
Old Dec 16, 2022, 2:13 pm

Well after years of never getting a thing or expecting one, lo and behold today I got a Fedex drop off at my door. Went down and opened it and found a small box of Molton Brown products (the Daring Adventure Mini Travel Bag) and a card from MHC. Color me surprised. Certainly a nice little gift.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2022, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
I got something once, I think in 2004 or thereabouts. Don't recall anything since, and not expecting anything.
Old Dec 16, 2022, 2:50 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by antonius66
Well after years of never getting a thing or expecting one, lo and behold today I got a Fedex drop off at my door. Went down and opened it and found a small box of Molton Brown products (the Daring Adventure Mini Travel Bag) and a card from MHC. Color me surprised. Certainly a nice little gift.
Got a letter from MHC too but the item inside the box was a Pottery Barn robe. Nice touch even though I would've preferred the Molton Brown products
Old Dec 16, 2022, 6:53 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat
I too got a MHC gift for the first time in many many years. Was not expecting anything so this was totally unexpected, but really was very nice of them!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.