Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 24, 2017, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: martyYYZ
Link to signup: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trialtier.html
Link for promo through Feb, 2021 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trial-tier-offer.html
Print Wikipost

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2017, 11:26 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

But even if you work for an eligable company you weren't eligable since you are already a Glob...... you might have opened a new account but that would have meant going without benefits for 20 nights.

The losers are those who expected to get everything in benefits in those empty lounges next year....

But be friendly to your colleagues that will do a few nights in an HP and then compete with you for that suite on vacation.
Old May 12, 2017, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist

Hyatt says that they're trying to create a program that everyone loves, but everyone hates it.
My point was that customers reacted exactly the opposite as intended.
Old May 12, 2017, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by RTW1
The losers are those who expected to get everything in benefits in those empty lounges next year....
And who expected to routinely get upgraded into a suite when all the stay-Diamonds dropped off. They don't seem to be gloating now.
Old May 12, 2017, 1:29 pm

Programs: American Exec Plat, Hyatt Refugeeist, Marriot Gold, Air Canada Cattle Class, Korean Air Morning Plat
Well friends. There are winners and losers.

Winners - employees of the companies chosen to participate in this offer.

Losers - Anyone else.

Hyatt doesn't think we've paid the bills so they are ditching us and going after corps.
Old May 13, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: LT Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, United Platinum
Originally Posted by ZBigFam
What a mess. I am already 40 nights in so they timed this "perfectly". I spent the time at Hyatt in Q1 to build up my nights and they do this. Plus my company is eligible for the accelerated offer...nice.

At this point, i will do my last 20 nights and kiss this POS program goodbye. I am so pissed.
Haven't you said that you were leaving Hyatt at least once in the past? Yet you're still here.
Old May 13, 2017, 2:33 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
Did anybody already receive an email after signing up? All I've heard is 'talk to your travel department'.
Old May 13, 2017, 2:54 pm

What exactly does Hyatt email you at your Corporate email address after submitting your account # and email address online? Just curious since I typically don't like routing personal emails via work.
Old May 18, 2017, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
What exactly does Hyatt email you at your Corporate email address after submitting your account # and email address online? Just curious since I typically don't like routing personal emails via work.
I am also curious since our company e-mail is censored. Can someone share what they received from Hyatt?
Old May 18, 2017, 2:11 pm

Also curious about whether there are other targeted non corporate promotions. For example, I saw that participants in MegaDo get the same "elite quick qualify" offer as well. https://megado.com/pricing/
Old May 18, 2017, 8:01 pm

Programs: LT Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, United Platinum
Originally Posted by ShaynaLeahK
Also curious about whether there are other targeted non corporate promotions. For example, I saw that participants in MegaDo get the same "elite quick qualify" offer as well. https://megado.com/pricing/
Well, I think we now know what Hyatt's future status challenges will look like. 90 days' complimentary Explorist status, 10 nights during that time gives you Explorist and 20 nights during that time gives you Glob.

LOL.
Old May 18, 2017, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by ShaynaLeahK
So they are no longer handing out Diamond status like candy to the attendees? Sad!
Old May 20, 2017, 1:04 pm

Ridiculous, I work for a $100+ billion dollar biopharma company, and my company is not on the special Hyatt list!
Old May 20, 2017, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by businessworkflyer
Ridiculous, I work for a $100+ billion dollar biopharma company, and my company is not on the special Hyatt list!
Talk to your travel department.
Old May 20, 2017, 5:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by businessworkflyer
Maybe your country isn't cool enough, like all the social media and high tech companies that are highly valued but have yet to show a profit.
Old May 24, 2017, 11:45 am

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
This just showed up on my company's internal travel site within the past couple days.... 150k+ folks.

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/elitetier.html

Guessing this is still going strong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.