Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 24, 2017, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: martyYYZ
Link to signup: https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trialtier.html
Link for promo through Feb, 2021 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/wohpromotions/trial-tier-offer.html
Print Wikipost

Globalist Status - Now only 20 nights (targeted)!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2018, 4:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Richey66
So with current Andaz Double promo its possible to get Globalist with 10 nights in 90 days, am I correct?
No. Read the fine print. You can't combine promotions.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 7:48 am
skj

Programs: UA 2MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Richey66
So with current Andaz Double promo its possible to get Globalist with 10 nights in 90 days, am I correct?
In spite of what hailstorm said, I wouldn't be surprised if this works. Remember, we're talking about Hyatt IT here. I don't know that they could distinguish between the different ways Qualifying Nights could be earned.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 11:11 am
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by skj
In spite of what hailstorm said, I wouldn't be surprised if this works. Remember, we're talking about Hyatt IT here. I don't know that they could distinguish between the different ways Qualifying Nights could be earned.
They obviously can tell, or else the status challenges wouldn't process properly.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 1:06 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
I'm in this challenge and have 5 nights at the Andaz Tokyo planned, I will let you know how it does.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 10:07 pm

I understand the trial tier is only valid for 90 days - but why does the app/website still say February 2020?
Old Jul 21, 2018, 2:41 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
If you complete the challenge, status is valid until February 2020.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 3:20 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Only employees of big (US) companies can participate in the Explorist Trial/Globalist fast track, right? Otherwise I thought I could try, but my company is not registered.

Also I have got a special offer / discount for purchasing points valid until today, US 1,320 for 55,000+22,000 points. Seems to be a good deal for certain destinations?
Old Aug 21, 2018, 5:12 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by caliform
If you complete the challenge, status is valid until February 2020.
Extra nights never posted.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
My company was targeted for this promo. Does anyone know if it will work to renew Globalist or do I have to be starting with something less than that?
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:05 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by adambadam
My company was targeted for this promo. Does anyone know if it will work to renew Globalist or do I have to be starting with something less than that?
It's a status challenge, so it's only valid for new qualifications.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 6:19 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by adambadam
Despite what caliform says above, he's wrong.

I was curious about the same question, so clicked the link. Well, unbeknownst to me, my company was targeted, and even though I was globalist (20 nights promo last year) it worked and I got a confirmation email.

AND, back in May I got this email from Hyatt "We're excited to welcome you to another year as a World of Hyatt Globalist. The same care, rewards, and experiences will continue to be at your fingertips."

So, I've got globalist status through Feb 2020, even though I'm not yet up to 55/60 nights. (I'll hit it anyway so that I get TSU and 55 night requal going forward).
adambadam and caliform like this.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:30 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I stand corrected! A friend had asked WoH and they said it wouldn't work.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by jameswes
Despite what caliform says above, he's wrong.

I was curious about the same question, so clicked the link. Well, unbeknownst to me, my company was targeted, and even though I was globalist (20 nights promo last year) it worked and I got a confirmation email.

AND, back in May I got this email from Hyatt "We're excited to welcome you to another year as a World of Hyatt Globalist. The same care, rewards, and experiences will continue to be at your fingertips."

So, I've got globalist status through Feb 2020, even though I'm not yet up to 55/60 nights. (I'll hit it anyway so that I get TSU and 55 night requal going forward).
How long did it take you to receive the confirmation email after your submitted your World of Hyatt membership number and corporate email? It has been a few hours since I submitted my info, but have yet to receive an email.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 12:02 pm

Say I'm unlikely to hit the Globalist, about 8 days short. But I did hit the Explorist tier for staying 10 nights, and got the 4 club lounge awards.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 3:19 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by useyourname
Say I'm unlikely to hit the Globalist, about 8 days short. But I did hit the Explorist tier for staying 10 nights, and got the 4 club lounge awards.
I thought it wasn't supposed to give you any Club Lounge Awards? Oh well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.