Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2024, 9:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Not sure about room numbers but Ive been upgraded twice to the standard grand king suite. One faced the pool and you could see out into the ocean as well while the other faced the lagoon. Never been upgraded to a premium.
Old Jan 24, 2024, 3:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
In my experience Ocean Lagoon views are the best. They are in the left part of the hotel and the views are breathtaking. Highly recommend though you are closer to the lagoon than the ocean. This was fine to me as it is also much more quieter and the sunset is amazing.

Grand Suite (Ive only tried two so there might be others) mostly face the pool with partial ocean view when on the balcony.

I wouldnt expect any further upgrade in Rio.
Old Jan 26, 2024, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seattleBH
I just wrapped up a 4 night stay over New Years. ...
seattleBH
any meaningful NYE fireworks next to hotel when you were there? Thx!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.