Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Ziva Cancun - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Ziva Cancun - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2019, 2:41 pm

Wow that $220 /person for children is really high... I wonder if there is an age cut off on the $110?
Old Sep 14, 2019, 8:37 am

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by asdfghjk
Just got a response from the resort:
Standard room to Club Ocean Front Corner Suite: $330/night (negotiable)
Teen age children: 220 pppn. It seems to be a bit much. From the recent reports here, the price is $110 pppn.
This is for a stay in mid 02/2020.
You need to use the email i posted. Offered me pyramid suite upgrade for $140 a night.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by asdfghjk
Just got a response from the resort:
Standard room to Club Ocean Front Corner Suite: $330/night (negotiable)
Teen age children: 220 pppn. It seems to be a bit much. From the recent reports here, the price is $110 pppn.
This is for a stay in mid 02/2020.
Originally Posted by levilevi
Wow that $220 /person for children is really high... I wonder if there is an age cut off on the $110?
3-12 is a child, 13+ is an adult. Children are $110, Adult's are $220.
levilevi likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by ricohitman
You need to use the email i posted. Offered me pyramid suite upgrade for $140 a night.
they said this room type is not available for our dates. Is that per person or per room? That is a really good price.
Originally Posted by Zelucifer
3-12 is a child, 13+ is an adult. Children are $110, Adult's are $220.
Since the pppn cost is too high, I would rather book another standard room for my 2 kids.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 8:20 pm

I am going to be at the resort in mid-february with my wife and two sons (1 and 5 at the time of the trip). The one year old is free because he is under 2 and I have been quoted $110 per night for the 5 year old. If I were able to get a suite upgrade for $140 per night, would I still be required to pay the $110 per night for the 5 year old? I would gladly upgrade to the suite if I do not have to pay the additional $110 per night for my son as the $30 higher cost for the suite is worth it in my opinion.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 9:22 pm

Did they respond promptly? The guy who has been helping me out is averaging 5 days for a response.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by setho212
I am going to be at the resort in mid-february with my wife and two sons (1 and 5 at the time of the trip). The one year old is free because he is under 2 and I have been quoted $110 per night for the 5 year old. If I were able to get a suite upgrade for $140 per night, would I still be required to pay the $110 per night for the 5 year old? I would gladly upgrade to the suite if I do not have to pay the additional $110 per night for my son as the $30 higher cost for the suite is worth it in my opinion.
From my communication with them, the extra person charge is in addition to the upgrade charge.
levilevi likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 3:01 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Did they respond promptly? The guy who has been helping me out is averaging 5 days for a response.
She responds within 24 hours.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 4:35 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Glob, MR Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
Does this hotel allow suite upgrades via Globalist suite upgrade certs? If so, what room do they book into?
Old Sep 24, 2019, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by andreiz
Does this hotel allow suite upgrades via Globalist suite upgrade certs? If so, what room do they book into?
Yes.

Pyramid Suite or Club Ocean Front Suite.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 8:13 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Glob, MR Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Yes.

Pyramid Suite or Club Ocean Front Suite.
Was able to get Club Ocean Front Suite with the cert. Now the question is, how is it compared to the Turquoise Tower? Should I try to get a room there instead?
Old Sep 24, 2019, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by andreiz
Was able to get Club Ocean Front Suite with the cert. Now the question is, how is it compared to the Turquoise Tower? Should I try to get a room there instead?
There’s many who swear by the Turquoize Tower (especially on the fan group over at Facebook).

Personally, I’ve often turned down upgrades to the Turquoize tower and instead asked for a room in the Club tower (same tower where your suite is located). The Club tower only has six rooms per floor and I find it to be the best.

Anyway, bottom line, even the Turquoize fans would tell you to stay put in your club ocean front suite vs a standard room in the Turquoize tower! The suite is beautiful and you will certainly enjoy it.
andreiz and levilevi like this.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by keggers1
Just curious if anyone here has stayed in the Presidential Suite? We have 6 nights booked in it coming up and we can find very little information on it.
Did you wind up staying it it? Just like you, I'm having trouble finding any real information, or pictures.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 4:50 pm

Did you wind up staying it it? Just like you, I'm having trouble finding any real information, or pictures.
I stayed in the Presidential Suite a couple years ago. What would you like to know?
Old Sep 25, 2019, 5:41 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Any idea on spa prices?

I'm planning to use the 250 of 500 offer on the Hyatt Credit Card during a stay in January. Figured the spa is a good plan to spend money on in case there's rain or bad weather

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.