Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATWBY2020
EXPIRED JULY 31st 2015

2015-08-20
this promotion closed on 31-July.
It's not "closed" per say but on a temporary hiatus with no ETA of when/if it will return.

NO LONGER BY INVITE ONLY

To qualify for this offer, new members must enroll and current members must register between June 1, 2015 and April 30,2016.
member will receive a trial Platinum membership for 60 days. To maintain Platinum membership through February 2017, member must complete six (6) eligible nights at any participating Hyatt worldwide within 60 days of enrollment. If member completes twelve (12) eligible nights at any participating Hyatt worldwide within 60 days, member will receive Diamond membership through February 2017.

Member will also receive 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points on their first six (6) eligible nights within 60 days. Maximum 6,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points may be earned. Platinum 15% point bonus will be awarded for all eligible stays during the 60-day trial membership period when member chooses points for their stay. If member completes the night requirements, they will receive a new membership card valid through February 2017, within 3-4 weeks of qualifying. Membership benefits will be available when member provides their Hyatt Gold Passport number at time of reservation and check-in.

Limit one Elite Tier offer per member. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible nights in which a Hyatt Gold Passport account number is provided. An eligible night is defined as a single night at any participating Hyatt in which an eligible rate is paid. Eligible nights at M life resorts will not count toward promotion. An eligible rate is defined in the complete Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions.
Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.

This promotion is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, available at goldpassport.com. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. 2015 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any other assistance with your Hyatt Gold Passport account.
Print Wikipost

Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 5:18 pm

Programs: AA platinum , Hyatt Explorist, Marriott platinum , SPG Gold , Hilton Diamond
second question
Can i book two room and get credit for two nights?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 5:19 pm
Suspended

never mind I misread the post I was replying to (thought they were inferring something it now seems they werent)

Last edited by craz; Jul 30, 2015 at 7:33 pm
Old Jul 30, 2015, 5:23 pm

Programs: AA platinum , Hyatt Explorist, Marriott platinum , SPG Gold , Hilton Diamond
If i am not mistaken, experts advice not to book with C+P if price is less than 100$ . This is not worth it ...because for 30 USD i will loose 2500 ....
Old Jul 30, 2015, 5:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Exclamation Please Post Codes

Hyatt evidently has several offers going but a code is needed. I going for 6 nights and will be lucky to get 12 but I still need a Code. Can someone post the code they got in the email for this or any other promotion please?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 7:40 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Are we still able to do the hotel sponsored diamond trial?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by jbutters
Are we still able to do the hotel sponsored diamond trial?
No need. I just called and asked for it last week. The first agent had no idea of what i'm talking about. I hang up and called again and got what I want.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 11:24 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
After 12 nights and got Diamond status till Feb 2017. How many nights do we need to maintain the status for the year after 2017? Thank you!
Old Jul 30, 2015, 11:33 pm

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
During calendar year 2016, you'll need 25 stays or 50 nights to re-qualify.
Originally Posted by milemission
After 12 nights and got Diamond status till Feb 2017. How many nights do we need to maintain the status for the year after 2017? Thank you!
Old Jul 31, 2015, 7:35 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by woresu
No need. I just called and asked for it last week. The first agent had no idea of what i'm talking about. I hang up and called again and got what I want.
I meant after today since it seems to be the last day that you can call in to get the trial started.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by Gold Passport Concierge
Hello DealDetective!

You have 60 days from the date you are enrolled in the promotion to complete the required 12 eligible nights.

Thanks!
Any way to pre-date the registration? I just registered today, but stayed 3 nights in Berlin two weeks ago and another 4 nights coming up next week, would have like to have those 3 nights count as well.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 8:31 am

Programs: AC, BA
Hi all! Just signed up for this promotion as a lowly gold member. Will my status be upgraded to Platinum immediately for the duration of the challenge? Is there a delay between registering and seeing this status update or should it be instantaneous? Thanks!
Old Jul 31, 2015, 8:46 am

I'm really hoping "near future" is not too long. I have 12 nights coming up in a few months and was planning to register and complete the trial. Fingers crossed it's not that long.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 9:45 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by shekhar
second question
Can i book two room and get credit for two nights?
Gold Passport rules say no.

Originally Posted by LukFilm
Any way to pre-date the registration? I just registered today, but stayed 3 nights in Berlin two weeks ago and another 4 nights coming up next week, would have like to have those 3 nights count as well.
Previous experience on FT says no.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by allstar_yvr
Hi all! Just signed up for this promotion as a lowly gold member. Will my status be upgraded to Platinum immediately for the duration of the challenge? Is there a delay between registering and seeing this status update or should it be instantaneous? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Haleyb
Does this means that you can only go up one level "Limit one Elite Tier offer per member"?

I currently have no Hyatt status as I mostly stay with Hilton, had a couple of bad Hyatt experiences many years back and haven't been back. From what I hear they may be worth a second chance.
I suggest you both read the Wiki at the top of the thread. I believe it's answered there.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by jackthedog
I'm really hoping "near future" is not too long. I have 12 nights coming up in a few months and was planning to register and complete the trial. Fingers crossed it's not that long.
Same here...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.