Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ATWBY2020
EXPIRED JULY 31st 2015

2015-08-20
this promotion closed on 31-July.
It's not "closed" per say but on a temporary hiatus with no ETA of when/if it will return.

NO LONGER BY INVITE ONLY

To qualify for this offer, new members must enroll and current members must register between June 1, 2015 and April 30,2016.
member will receive a trial Platinum membership for 60 days. To maintain Platinum membership through February 2017, member must complete six (6) eligible nights at any participating Hyatt worldwide within 60 days of enrollment. If member completes twelve (12) eligible nights at any participating Hyatt worldwide within 60 days, member will receive Diamond membership through February 2017.

Member will also receive 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points on their first six (6) eligible nights within 60 days. Maximum 6,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points may be earned. Platinum 15% point bonus will be awarded for all eligible stays during the 60-day trial membership period when member chooses points for their stay. If member completes the night requirements, they will receive a new membership card valid through February 2017, within 3-4 weeks of qualifying. Membership benefits will be available when member provides their Hyatt Gold Passport number at time of reservation and check-in.

Limit one Elite Tier offer per member. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible nights in which a Hyatt Gold Passport account number is provided. An eligible night is defined as a single night at any participating Hyatt in which an eligible rate is paid. Eligible nights at M life resorts will not count toward promotion. An eligible rate is defined in the complete Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions.
Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.

This promotion is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, available at goldpassport.com. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. ©2015 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any other assistance with your Hyatt Gold Passport account.
Print Wikipost

Quick Qualifying Elite Trial i(1/15) - MASTER THREAD - ENDED 7/31/15

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2015, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by SubzeroMSP
Same ... checked out this Saturday and Diamond status posted by Sunday night. Their email confirmation might be weeks behind.

EDIT: After the update on status, Diamond Tier Expiration is Feb 2017 ... but DSU expiration is listed as Feb 2016 ...
That would be correct on the DSUs. You get 4 DSUs for this year.
4 new DSUs will be issued March 2016.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 3:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by SacTownGuy
Thinking about doing a mattress run for the last few nights of my 12 on the diamond challenge. I can't get a reply from Hyatt. Do Hyatt Place and Hyatt House stays count toward the 12?
Why wouldn't they? They are a part of the actual Hyatt family unlike mLife (Vegas) hotels. But yes I can personally confirm that they do.

Last edited by cdancer20; Jul 22, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Old Jul 22, 2015, 4:27 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by cdancer20
Why wouldn't they? They are apart of the actual Hyatt family unlike mLife (Vegas) hotels. But yes I can personally confirm that they do.
Since the typo is relevant, cdancer really means "a part of the actual Hyatt family".
Old Jul 22, 2015, 10:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by SFOPhD
Since the typo is relevant, cdancer really means "a part of the actual Hyatt family".
Hehe. You caught me. I shouldn't type on my mobile device. I mess things up and don't realize it or have time to fix. Though note that "apart" didn't make sense in the context of that sentence either. "apart from" would have.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:13 pm

Hi,

I got a question regarding my Elite Tier Offer which states:

"To maintain your Platinum status through February 2017, simply stay six eligible nights by August 2, 2015. Once you've earned Platinum status, you will be registered to achieve Diamond membership, our most elite status, faster. Just stay an additional six eligible nights for a total of 12 nights within 60 days of registration and enjoy the benefits of Diamond status through February 2017. "

Does it mean that after i completed the Platinum challange (6 nights) I will be automatically registered for the diamond challange meaning a new 60 days period for the additional 6 nights to get diamond? Or do i need to geht the 12 nights during the initial time window?

Thanks!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by mat33
Hi,

I got a question regarding my Elite Tier Offer which states:

"To maintain your Platinum status through February 2017, simply stay six eligible nights by August 2, 2015. Once you've earned Platinum status, you will be registered to achieve Diamond membership, our most elite status, faster. Just stay an additional six eligible nights for a total of 12 nights within 60 days of registration and enjoy the benefits of Diamond status through February 2017. "

Does it mean that after i completed the Platinum challange (6 nights) I will be automatically registered for the diamond challange meaning a new 60 days period for the additional 6 nights to get diamond? Or do i need to geht the 12 nights during the initial time window?

Thanks!
it's 12 in 60 days
Old Jul 23, 2015, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by switchyj
it's 12 in 60 days
And your 60 starts on the day that you call CSR to register for the promo.
Old Jul 25, 2015, 3:56 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Explorist
I am now registered and should qualify. I'll be getting my annual Hyatt Chase Visa free night next week. If I put that to an upcoming stay, will I get diamond qualifying credit for that one night? Or do I lose that night because it's not paid?
Old Jul 25, 2015, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by Huff DeLand
I am now registered and should qualify. I'll be getting my annual Hyatt Chase Visa free night next week. If I put that to an upcoming stay, will I get diamond qualifying credit for that one night? Or do I lose that night because it's not paid?
Only paid and Points + Cash Stays are eligible.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 9:04 am

Programs: HGP Globalist, SPG P100, Hilton Dia
Ending Early?

I read on this blog that the elite trial is ending on 31st July 2015. Can anyone else please confirm this? I intended to start in in August....
Old Jul 29, 2015, 9:58 am

Does anyone know if the promo start date can be retroactively applied? As I have 12 stays in a 60-day period.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by l380
I read on this blog that the elite trial is ending on 31st July 2015. Can anyone else please confirm this? I intended to start in in August....
Call, tweet, or PM Hyatt CS. Only they can confirm
Old Jul 29, 2015, 4:51 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by l380
That's the first I've heard of them ending the Fast Track - doesn't mean much though. I'm sure that if they are discontinuing it they have something else planned otherwise they are at a big disadvantage to other chains. Edit: Just read the blog - it even says that they are discontinuing it for technical reasons but expect it to return (in some form) in the future.

Originally Posted by seychellesbound
Does anyone know if the promo start date can be retroactively applied? As I have 12 stays in a 60-day period.
No - I'm pretty sure you can't retroactive the challenge.

Last edited by peteropny; Jul 29, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Old Jul 29, 2015, 5:40 pm
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge

Hello Flyertalkers!

Thank you for your continued interest in the Elite Tier Offer. We are in the process of upgrading our loyalty management system, and because of this, we are ending registration for the Elite Tier Offer on July 31, 2015. Members can still register for the Elite Tier Offer by July 31, 2015 and will have 60 days to complete stays by September 30, 2015.

We anticipate the Elite Tier Offer will return in the near future and we will be sure to provide any additional updates.

Thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2015, 10:19 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Bummer....I will only have 9 days by the 30th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.