Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Possibilities - 4/1-6/30/11 - 10k pt for 5 nts (+5k for HyatCC) & 5k for add'l 2 nts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possibilities - 4/1-6/30/11 - 10k pt for 5 nts (+5k for HyatCC) & 5k for add'l 2 nts

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2011, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by kenbo
Thanks for clarifying. I thought I had read that sometime early last year. Do you just have to ask for one?
I believe some people ($$$) are given PL reps automatically. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...t-diamond.html

Originally Posted by Firewind
Congratulations, FriendlySkies! This is worthy of congratulations, as the step up is huge. (You knew that.) The next thing to do is to PM Gold Passport Concierge to set up an arrangement with your Personal Line Representative. Karen Smith, the former GPC, offered to do this for Diamonds who participate here (not an official requirement) and most likely told the team that has succeeded her. ^
I would recommend you PM GP Concierge. They helped me get my PL Rep, who has already saved me money ^
Old Mar 28, 2011, 8:10 pm

Does this apply to multiple 4-night stays

I didn't see any definitive answer on the thread, but does this promo apply if I have multiple 4-night stays?
Or does it require a 5 night stay followed by any number of two night stays?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by hg‎
I didn't see any definitive answer on the thread, but does this promo apply if I have multiple 4-night stays?
Or does it require a 5 night stay followed by any number of two night stays?
I am pretty sure it doesn't matter how you group your nights into stays. After five nights you should get your first bonus. Then every two nights.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 9:16 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
Different source but same response... boring promo...

Originally Posted by azepine00
Not sure about this particular situation but this forum is the primary source of info to most bloggers.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 5:30 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
It's March 29, and no official rollout yet. One might hope that the soft rollout and "beta" response here and elsewhere has allowed them to take the opportunity to re-jigger this a little. There's still time.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 9:02 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis Preferred
It would indeed be interesting if this were indeed a Beta announcement and some of the things that have been mentioned here (like the 3/4/11 start date) actually become part of the final product.
Certainly would make a difference in my plans this quarter if Hyatt found a way to sweeten this pot. Commuting in the spring to work locations is a lot easier than during winter so I am more prone to consider going the extra mile to maintain loyalty.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 7:56 pm

From the recent E-Summary:

"What possibilities WILL YOU DISCOVERED?

Thousands of bonus points coming April 1 to help you experience the world"
Old Mar 30, 2011, 11:57 pm

The registration link goes live now
Old Mar 31, 2011, 2:54 am

Programs: Quite a few...
From the T&Cs

(Italics and bolding are mine)

ELIGIBILITY/HOW TO REGISTER: To participate in this Promotion, you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and register for this promotion. Current member registration begins March 4, 2011 by calling 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre. Current member online registration begins March 31, 2011 by visiting goldpassport.com/possibilities. New member enrollments from April 1, 2011 through June 30, 2011 will automatically be registered for the promotion. Void where prohibited.

PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins April 1, 2011 and ends on June 30, 2011 (“Promotion Period”).

ELIGIBLE NIGHTS: For the purpose of this Offer, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) night at any participating hotel or resort when choosing points or miles and paying an Eligible Rate (as defined below). Award nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible night credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, complete five (5) Eligible Nights at any participating Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt™, Hyatt Place™ , Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ or Hyatt Residence Club™ hotel and resort worldwide. After your fifth Eligible Night, you will receive 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. You will receive 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points for each two (2) subsequent Eligible Nights during the Promotion Period up to a maximum of 60,000 bonus points during the Promotion Period. (...)
Old Mar 31, 2011, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by HOKK
The registration link goes live now
thanks .. registered.

-David
Old Mar 31, 2011, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by rawjerz
It would indeed be interesting if this were indeed a Beta announcement and some of the things that have been mentioned here (like the 3/4/11 start date) actually become part of the final product.
Certainly would make a difference in my plans this quarter if Hyatt found a way to sweeten this pot. Commuting in the spring to work locations is a lot easier than during winter so I am more prone to consider going the extra mile to maintain loyalty.
Alas, it wasn't a beta announcement with subsequent changes (bug fixes)
Old Mar 31, 2011, 3:12 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Here is the sign-up link.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K,Hyatt Diamond,AA Lifetime Platinum,SPG
disappointed.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K,Hyatt Diamond,AA Lifetime Platinum,SPG
Originally Posted by Jeeves
Here is the sign-up link.
Thanks! registered.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 3:25 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Wow-- just got an e-mail from Hyatt about the promotion with a registration link, and almost did not see that there is an extra perk for Hyatt Card holders:

As a Hyatt Card member, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after your first five nights, for a total of 15,000 bonus points.

It's interesting because this is the first time Hyatt credit card holders have been offered an additional promotion (other than the sign-up bonus, of course).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.