Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] Leading Hotels of the World - $19.28 a night (reg $500-$2000)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:32 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
I attempted to get the deal hundreds of times while waiting at an UA gate in SEA. I continued trying inside the plane while waiting for the door to close and was finally able to get the the login page but after that I kept getting server busy errors. I am typing this while in the air and will submit after landing in SFO. Hopefully they will extend the 80 minute interval until all the promo rooms are gone as I doubt many people were able to book.

Reading about the carnage I missed now.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
guys, the form is linked, but not attached.

guess what, we have to send the form in TOMORROW at noon GMT. sigh.
WHERE is it linked?
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:35 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by pitbrian

ONLY PROBLEM- THERE IS NO ATTACHED FORM

What is wrong with them???
Same here. I forget attachments all the time, but...then I send them out when I realize.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:35 am

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
I wonder what hotel managers think of this!

Some of them are very reputable and famous hotels and some have fought hard to get accepted into LHW.

Now they have been misrepresented and quite possibly lost a good number of clients!

I am very sure that the GM of the Hay-Adams does not want someone from feebies.com to stay in his hotel (as opposed to the targeted Leader's Club Member & return guest).
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:36 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
OH. MY. GOD. I just got a follow up email with.. drum roll please... the form not attached AGAIN.

LHW needs to spend a little bit more on IT (and less on snazzy graphic design firms) because this is a *hit show!
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Unbelievable - 2nd email from them arrived just now - and again NO ATTACHMENT....
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
I just got the email a second time.... but still without an attachment.

no email here either... also, shockingly, still get the following message, even when I go to the link that's supposed to explain the promotions's "end." I've cleared cache, too, but still getting it:

"Sorry! Due to the overwhelming number of consumers currently trying to access this promotion, your request is being delayed momentarily. Please be patient, don’t get discouraged, and retry in a few seconds by clicking here, or by going back to http://www.lhw.com/1928."

I did send an email to the address I've normally used for Leaders Club relations in the past - not sure if anyone will get to it anytime soon, as it's probably a bit overloaded.

Sheesh.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:38 am

got a second email from them to the same address, one sent at 10:11 and the other at 10:35...exact same format, still no form...

they should really just forget this ever happened rather than digging the hole deeper.

the site itself is still getting punished and the home page won't load, hours later
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

the form is linked in the email, and submissions are tomorrow at noon GMT for 80 minutes.

man, if i was one of the few people who noticed the link, my chances may have been great right now. by tomorrow, everyone will have it filled out.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:39 am
iff

I just got that email a second time, and there's still no attachment.

Programs: A3/Gold, BA/Gold + other less precious metals
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
guys, the form is linked, but not attached.

guess what, we have to send the form in TOMORROW at noon GMT. sigh.
Where is the link?! I got THE SAME "apology" email TWICE now (same email address), both times WITHOUT any attachment!

FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by pitbrian
OH. MY. GOD. I just got a follow up email with.. drum roll please... the form not attached AGAIN....
Moi aussi! (Or should I say "moi non plus?" )
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:40 am

I haven't received either of these 2 new e-mails...sigh...
Old Oct 1, 2008, 9:40 am

Got the second e-mail too. NO LINK.

These people are either cruel or are drinking !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.