Reload this Page >

Expedia Cyber Monday 90% Off Coupon - FAIL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expedia Cyber Monday 90% Off Coupon - FAIL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2015, 7:25 pm

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
i was charged full price on one deal. i filed a chargeback with discover for the difference, and within 48 hours expedia refunded the difference.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by riphamilton
i was charged full price on one deal. i filed a chargeback with discover for the difference, and within 48 hours expedia refunded the difference.
sounds like u managed to keep this rez @90%off?
Old Dec 5, 2015, 5:36 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Called them and was pushed up the ladder twice. Was told by third rep that they would be reviewing it and getting back to me within 48 hours. Now close to 96 without a reply.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by steveholt
Called them and was pushed up the ladder twice. Was told by third rep that they would be reviewing it and getting back to me within 48 hours. Now close to 96 without a reply.
Are the calls still routed to Egypt?
Old Dec 5, 2015, 11:27 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Update: Was told today that a refund would be processed for the difference between the reservation total I was quoted with the promo code and the one in my e-mail confirmation. So looks like they'll honor it, which is nice.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 11:48 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
Update: Was told today that a refund would be processed for the difference between the reservation total I was quoted with the promo code and the one in my e-mail confirmation. So looks like they'll honor it, which is nice.
Congrats! Which hotel did you get?
Old Dec 6, 2015, 8:09 am

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
sounds like u managed to keep this rez @90%off?
correct. the refund email came from "tier 3 support" at expedia.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by riphamilton
correct. the refund email came from "tier 3 support" at expedia.
Congrats on all your rez's! I'd never expect chargeback to cause full execution in 48hrs (this was not simply a refund)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.