Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Possible two nights at some hyatts after $250 spend - Rite Aid Happy You Year Promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2015, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: kshahk
Please don't acquire these in hopes of trading them. They are not freely transferable.

Items on sale or otherwise reasonably priced to help get to $250:
()

Full list of participating products:
https://www.riteaidrewardrequest.com/YouYear/Products

Qualified Hotels:
http://www.certificates.hyatt.com/Pa...s.aspx/Premier

This is now confirmed for international Hyatt Hotels.

If you order online the order confirmation page will display reward codes (1 for each $50 in purchase).

$15 off $75+ RiteAid.com code: GET15OFF
Print Wikipost

Possible two nights at some hyatts after $250 spend - Rite Aid Happy You Year Promo

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2015, 1:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, any other status I can get via credit card
DaveInLA and platbrownguy - Many thanks! I finally set up a Skype account so that I could call back.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
So does the list of Hyatt have to be under the Premier listing? I didnt see anything about the listing have to be Premier. The list expands or shrinks depending on the category.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by yuel
So does the list of Hyatt have to be under the Premier listing? I didnt see anything about the listing have to be Premier. The list expands or shrinks depending on the category.
If you go here (https://www.riteaidrewardrequest.com/YouYear/Faqs), and click "What is a 2 Night Hotel Stay reward?" you find this:

This reward is a 2 night stay at a participating Hyatt worldwide from https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/P...s.aspx/Premier
Seems clear and unambiguous to me. By definition, it's Premier and lower, so the Choice and Classic properties appear on the page as well.

I asked for the Hyatt Regency Hong Kong TST as my first choice and got it for my preferred dates.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 12:13 pm

Programs: Northwest Plat
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I selected email, but they still called me today on the 8th day. I was fortunate to answer the call and got my first choice. I got an email confirmation minutes later. The rep said my certs will come in the mail in a couple weeks.
Hi, may I ask the call back number? I submitted the form on Feb 9, today is the eighth business day, I haven't heard from them though...Thanks!
Old Feb 20, 2015, 6:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, AA Plat

Hi all, it's been longer than 8 for me, I think, and nothing so far. Of course I'm traveling in Vietnam, and don't have the best access to the Internet.

If anyone has the email that they sent you or a callback number, that would be great. I have scoured my email but can't find it, maybe if I had some key words to look for I could check my spam? Or maybe I will just give them a call.

Thanks!
Old Feb 21, 2015, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Interestingly, even though today is probably the 16th business day (16.5th perhaps, it's a Saturday so not even a business day), and even though I already booked and confirmed my hotel several days ago, I received a call this morning from a booking agent to book my stay. She was surprised when she learned that I had already booked it. I imagine I could have been wily and gone along with it, but I told her someone had already called me and she thanked me profusely.

My hunch is that they're overworked and that the agent just now got the message I left last Tuesday morning.

As for contact numbers, assuming no FT rules prohibit me from giving these out:

(844) 579-1644 (from the email)
(617) 939-0400 (showed on my caller ID when they called)
Old Feb 21, 2015, 9:35 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by alexphj
Hi, may I ask the call back number? I submitted the form on Feb 9, today is the eighth business day, I haven't heard from them though...Thanks!
Same here, over 10 business days and no phone call.....
Old Feb 21, 2015, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, any other status I can get via credit card
Once confirmed, how long did it take to receive the certificates via certified mail. I am worried I will not receive them before I leave on my trip. Maybe I could have them mail it to the Hyatt Place I am staying at before I use the certificates....
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:52 am

Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by OceanBreezes
Once confirmed, how long did it take to receive the certificates via certified mail. I am worried I will not receive them before I leave on my trip. Maybe I could have them mail it to the Hyatt Place I am staying at before I use the certificates....
It took about a week. I only got a delivery notice for certified mail just this past Friday (in fact, I gotta go pick up my certs being held at the post office today). I booked/confirmed the previous Friday.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
...My hunch is that they're overworked and that the agent just now got the message I left last Tuesday morning. ...
That's what irritated me about this process. I agree too--I think they are completely understaffed for this promotion. The looping message, calling in the evening before closure, not being answered and eventually going to voicemail, particularly pissed me off. They probably only have one or two "concierges" doing these bookings. I got the same person, "Layla (sp?)" for my initial call and subsequent callback.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by Ruhr
That's what irritated me about this process. I agree too--I think they are completely understaffed for this promotion. The looping message, calling in the evening before closure, not being answered and eventually going to voicemail, particularly pissed me off. They probably only have one or two "concierges" doing these bookings. I got the same person, "Layla (sp?)" for my initial call and subsequent callback.
There are two booking agents, Layla is one of them.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:57 am

Programs: Northwest Plat
Wink

Originally Posted by platbrownguy
Interestingly, even though today is probably the 16th business day (16.5th perhaps, it's a Saturday so not even a business day), and even though I already booked and confirmed my hotel several days ago, I received a call this morning from a booking agent to book my stay. She was surprised when she learned that I had already booked it. I imagine I could have been wily and gone along with it, but I told her someone had already called me and she thanked me profusely.

My hunch is that they're overworked and that the agent just now got the message I left last Tuesday morning.

As for contact numbers, assuming no FT rules prohibit me from giving these out:

(844) 579-1644 (from the email)
(617) 939-0400 (showed on my caller ID when they called)
Great! Thank you very much! I will call them if I still haven't get the confirmation today.

BTW, anyone wants to get the quicker response, might use your twitter to @riteaid, they will ask you to DM them your name and phone number to forward your information...although I guess it won't guarantee third party's quicker process...but no hurt to try. Good luck, my friends! ;-)
Old Feb 23, 2015, 8:30 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Got the call today on the 11th or 12th business day depending on if you count the day of submitting the form. Now our first choice is not available when it was available on the 8th day. Let's see how Rite Aid and Hyatt handle this one....
Old Feb 25, 2015, 1:51 pm

Ugh, anyone having any luck getting a callback? They called me Saturday and left a message. Have left 4 messages and the voice mail, one message with someone in another department, and an email.

My offer is supposed to expire at 8pm tonight, and they have not called me back.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Ruhr
That's great to hear, platbrownguy. That was sort of my experience too. They waited until the last minute to call. I missed the call. It was a little crazy calling them back, but they did return my call and confirmed my booking. In my case, I'm getting two nights at the Hyatt Regency Washington DC worth between US$340/398 at current prepay/regular rates.

This was a great promotion for January. The current Rite Aid Fabuary promotion is ending soon, but this time there was no hotel stay offered at the highest tier, so I did not feel the need to participate this month. Maybe Rite Aid will keep this up with a similar March or spring promotion. If they do, I'm going to take advantage of them if hotel stays are offered at the highest tier! It's a little bit of a pain to redeem, but the reward is totally worth it!

What do you mean hotel stay not offered at highest tier? They have one for 7 night resort stay. isn't that better? I'm debating whether to go for the 7 night resort OR the flight. Any thoughts?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.