Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2021, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
Yes. Posted and gone. I looked at 1:00pst yesterday and they had not posted. Looked again 4:00pst and all showed 1.3m points per night.

TD
I saw July 1-3 around 2PM PST yesterday.
Old Jul 18, 2021, 8:51 pm

I read a few negative posts regarding the food, but I guess options are limited at these resorts. I'm planning to stay 5 nights here. Is it worth venturing outside for maybe 1 night?
Old Jul 19, 2021, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by mileagehighclub
I read a few negative posts regarding the food, but I guess options are limited at these resorts. I'm planning to stay 5 nights here. Is it worth venturing outside for maybe 1 night?

The exact amount is mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I think the cost of a water taxi to outside food probably outweighs the benefit of finding food elsewhere, unless you were to combine with other reasons for water taxi.
Old Jul 19, 2021, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by mileagehighclub
I would only do it in conjunction with an excursion. The food is not terrible by any means, it's not Michelin star of course, and in such a remote location should not be expected.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 9:24 am

August 2021 wide open
Old Jul 29, 2021, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by brodielayne
August 2021 wide open
Actually wide TF open the entire schedule!
Old Jul 29, 2021, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by brodielayne
Actually wide TF open the entire schedule!
Seems like an IT glitch.

I did check a couple other Hilton Properites and they are not showing this kind of availability. Get em’ while you can.

I was able to re-book all my Summer vacation….for the third time!

TD
Old Jul 29, 2021, 12:21 pm

I just started following /searching for standard award rooms; is this uncommon to see this much space?
Old Jul 29, 2021, 1:01 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Wow! I already have my trip booked, but maybe I should book another just for the hell of it.

Last edited by coolbeans202; Jul 29, 2021 at 1:06 pm
Old Jul 29, 2021, 1:31 pm

Programs: Hilton
I randomly saw the open availability today also. I had moorea booked for 5 nights on points (that was hard enough finding any standard) and just randomly kept checking and saw the craziness today. I ended up adding bora bora nights right after my moorea nights. Never thought i would be able to do that.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by EclipzoR
I randomly saw the open availability today also. I had moorea booked for 5 nights on points (that was hard enough finding any standard) and just randomly kept checking and saw the craziness today. I ended up adding bora bora nights right after my moorea nights. Never thought i would be able to do that.
Any secrets on finding availability in Hilton Moorea? Trying to find space there before/after the Conrad
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:24 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by jsteinberg
Any secrets on finding availability in Hilton Moorea? Trying to find space there before/after the Conrad
I just released my stay end of june at moorea and just booked conrad bora bora 5th night free and fnc 6 nights. There should be nights 6/24-6/30 next year standard space at Moorea. I got in on this action.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by ricohitman
I just released my stay end of june at moorea and just booked conrad bora bora 5th night free and fnc 6 nights. There should be nights 6/24-6/30 next year standard space at Moorea. I got in on this action.
Thanks for the info, so close! But I am early July
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:36 pm

Programs: Hilton
honestly I couldn’t ever find any 5 night space at moorea or bora bora and just found a random 5 nights on the calendar at moorea from constant looking.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:55 pm

I just started following /searching for standard award rooms; is this uncommon to see this much space?
Yes. Have not seen that ever for this Conrad

TD
Cynapse likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.