Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Bora Bora {PYF} (formerly Hilton)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2021, 10:13 am

Lots of Nights Just Opened Up

I've been watching the Conrad site daily for the past several months to book some extra rewards nights in June 2022. A whole bunch of nights (not just June) are available at 89000 today, and I just snagged the 3 nights I needed. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up!
Old Nov 16, 2021, 4:01 pm

You might have gotten the same nights I needed in June - looks like you beat me to it. I have a few scattered nights in June that I need to piece together.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 12:59 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; AA ExPlat; Hilton Diamond
Wide open August through end of schedule.
mlqsko likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 2:01 am

Originally Posted by ValueGal
I've been watching the Conrad site daily for the past several months to book some extra rewards nights in June 2022. A whole bunch of nights (not just June) are available at 89000 today, and I just snagged the 3 nights I needed. Thought I'd give everyone a heads up!
Yup, just discovered lots of standard rooms opened up in the whole calendar. Got the dates I needed. Happy booking y'all!!
Cynapse likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by SFOvacations
Thank you. Still wide open as of now.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 4:54 am

[QUOTE=SFOvacations;33735589]Wide open August through end of schedule.[/QUOTE

duplicate post
Old Nov 17, 2021, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by SFOvacations
Yay, thanks for the heads up. Just snapped the last week available in Aug. Rebooked from October (still available)...

Weather should be much smoother.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 2:15 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Seems to be dead now again? Booked 7 nights for our honeymoon but was waiting on pooling points to re-book for 10 nights Oh well, let's see if they release again.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by freppa87
Seems to be dead now again? Booked 7 nights for our honeymoon but was waiting on pooling points to re-book for 10 nights Oh well, let's see if they release again.
Let us know how long that takes. I have heard it can take weeks.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 5:49 am

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond
Originally Posted by Corridor!
Let us know how long that takes. I have heard it can take weeks.
Pooling was instant. What took some time was the purchased points on my fiancées account to come in. For me it took roughly 10 minutes for the points to post to my account (needed a small top-up for 7 nights) but then purchased points for two more nights on my fiancees account. In her account it took almost 48 hours for the points to post, but then when they were transferred to me it was instant.

Edit: I'm not sure Hilton really have pooling? I created a "pool" but that only sent her a link to transfer the points to me, nothing happened automatically. Not really a pool in my mind?

Last edited by freppa87; Nov 19, 2021 at 5:57 am
Old Nov 20, 2021, 6:16 pm

Just got back yesterday. We were upgraded to the Pool Overwater Villa Sunset for the entire stay. I originally upgraded two nights and took a risk that we would be in a garden villa for two days. We had a great time there and I will be booking again as soon as I see availability.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by windnsea26
Just got back yesterday. We were upgraded to the Pool Overwater Villa Sunset for the entire stay. I originally upgraded two nights and took a risk that we would be in a garden villa for two days. We had a great time there and I will be booking again as soon as I see availability.
Thanks for the data point.
I checked your previous comments. Did you paid 89000 XPF per night for 2 days of the 4-day trip between 11/15 and 11/19, and then got the whole 4-day upgraded finally without extra pay when you arrived? Thanks.
My stay starts from 12/6 but I haven't reached out to them to quote the upgrade rates. No sure how many days advance is a good time to send email. My trip is a 5-day one. Could you advise if I should only ask for paying only some days updates and may get a chance to get all? Thanks.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by ehao8848
Thanks for the data point.
I checked your previous comments. Did you paid 89000 XPF per night for 2 days of the 4-day trip between 11/15 and 11/19, and then got the whole 4-day upgraded finally without extra pay when you arrived? Thanks.
My stay starts from 12/6 but I haven't reached out to them to quote the upgrade rates. No sure how many days advance is a good time to send email. My trip is a 5-day one. Could you advise if I should only ask for paying only some days updates and may get a chance to get all? Thanks.
Sure thing. Because I was only there for 5 days, 4 nights, I wanted a guarantee I would get at least a few nights in an OWB. I paid the two nights and was good with two nights but hoped that I would get an upgrade of any kind. If it's your first time and you want to guarantee that you will experience a few nights in an OWB, then I would pay. I'm assuming you also have Diamond status. If you do, there is a really good chance that you will get an upgrade for all nights. I paid for the regular Pool overwater villa but got the sunset view pool villa one. It wasn't that crowded so I would like to think you have a really good chance of getting all your nights in the same room if you pay for a night or two.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by windnsea26
Sure thing. Because I was only there for 5 days, 4 nights, I wanted a guarantee I would get at least a few nights in an OWB. I paid the two nights and was good with two nights but hoped that I would get an upgrade of any kind. If it's your first time and you want to guarantee that you will experience a few nights in an OWB, then I would pay. I'm assuming you also have Diamond status. If you do, there is a really good chance that you will get an upgrade for all nights. I paid for the regular Pool overwater villa but got the sunset view pool villa one. It wasn't that crowded so I would like to think you have a really good chance of getting all your nights in the same room if you pay for a night or two.
What prices are they quoting per a night for an upgrade from a garden suite to an OWB?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by turtlelurker
What prices are they quoting per a night for an upgrade from a garden suite to an OWB?
It was $89,000 xpf per night. I paid for two but stayed in OWB for 4 nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.